I am an Assessor registered at WR SETA for four unit standards 114894,114895,114896 and 118045.


Does anyone know how I can register additional unit standards with the SETA and what the process

is to follow?


I also need to know when most of the WR SETA learnerships will be starting?


I am looking for opportunities in Durban/KZN.


Much appreciated..


Please let me know or e-mail me


Kind Regards



Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Paul
You just need to contact the SETA and let them know you want to apply for extension of scope. They will send you the necessary docs. The SETA will also be able to tell you when they will be offering discretionary funding for learnerships. All of the information should be available on their web site.




© 2017   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service