Skills-Universe

All Discussions Tagged 'training' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skills Development 2014

Have the experience but need the credits? Start building your career, skills development programmes can help you achieve a qualification pa…

Started by Jadine van der Colff

0 May 13

Do we need an Ombudsman for the post-school education and training landscape?

Following a very interesting discussion on how much legislation there is to keep up with in the world of the training service provider - Ca…

Started by sylvia hammond

11 May 2
Reply by sylvia hammond

Do Private Training Service Providers need to train to be lawyers?

Whenever I have heard criticism of over-regulation of labour legislation negatively affecting small business, I have always scoffed at the…

30 Apr 22
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt

Contributor

Public Comments sought: New NQF level 1; General Education and Training certificate for adults by Umalusi Due Date:30 April 2014

Public Comments sought: New NQF level 1; General Education and Training certificate for adults (GETCA) by Umalusi. Due Date: 30 April 2014 …

Started by Norman Ntai

3 Mar 19
Reply by Dr. Morne Mostert

CDE report: urbanisation promotes quality education and cost effective private training provision

Recently I added a discussion to the Post-school Education and Training group about the openings that may exist for private providers to de…

1 Mar 12
Reply by sharon snell

Services Seta Workshop for Skills Development Providers & Constituent Assessors & Moderators

Dear Services SETA Skills Development Provider / Constituent Assessor and Moderator Kindly find attached the Invite to the Services SETA CA…

0 Nov 12, 2013

Promoter

Invitation to Attend the QCTO Qualification Development Scoping Meeting

INVITATION TO ATTEND THE QCTO QUALIFICATION DEVELOPMENT SCOPING MEETING FOR QUALITY SYSTEMS MANAGER OFO CODE 121908 You are cordially invit…

Started by Bronwyn Newman

0 Nov 4, 2013

Services Seta Capacity Building & Quality Assurance Promotion workshops

INVITATION CAPACITY BUILDING & QUALITY PROMOTION WORKSHOP NOVEMBER 2013   The Services SETA invites ALL accredited and emerging Skill…

3 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Tass Schwab

Assessor Training

I regularly get requests for people to do the Assessors course - could anybody who provides this please email me details of the courses you…

Started by Andrew Friedemann

1 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Abbey Ntswana

Promoter

Who offers real estate training in Joburg?

I'm looking for companies that offer real estate training in Randburg or the broader Johannesburg area. Or can anyone suggest how to begin…

Started by Cindy Payle

2 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Cindy Payle

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service