All Discussions Tagged 'training' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Assessors and Moderators for the Trade Union Practice: SAQA ID 58337

Motheo Skills Entity (Pty) LTD, a company accredited with a number of Sector Education Training Authorities (SETAs), has various posts for…

Started by forbet Murahwa

1 Sep 20
Reply by Butiki Rantso

Facilitator-Assessor Available

Hi I am a creative and versatile facilitator who has experience facilitating and assessing in the following areas: Scope of Recent Facilita…

Started by Lovemore Nyamanhindi

0 Aug 26

Training Material Required for US 244104

Hi I am looking for programme approval-ready training materials for Unit Standard 244104 - Issue a permit to work in a process environment…

Started by Jonathon Wigley

0 Aug 18

Fair pay for Facilitators, Assessors and Moderators

WHAT is considered a FAIR daily rate for Facilitators who freelance and are contracted by accredited Training Providers.   YES, rates of pa…

Started by Don Leffler

33 Jul 29
Reply by Thembisa Funani

President Zuma to convene Labour Working Group

President Jacob Zuma will convene the Presidential Labour Working Group on Tuesday, 21 June 2016, for a discussion of matters relating to t…

Started by sylvia hammond

0 Jun 19

ETDP Seta Accredited courses Facilitator, Assessor, Moderator for R3000 - correspondence

Hi everyone,  We are currently running a special offer on our Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator courses.  You will pay R3000 for all 3, w…

Started by Celeste Jacobs

2 Apr 30
Reply by Celeste Jacobs

SAQA latest bulletin is published

To skills-universe members - more reading for Freedom Day. Those members who are on the SAQA mailing list would have received the email cop…

1 Apr 28
Reply by Wilma de Villiers

Advice needed - how to deal with TVET unprofessional behaviour & financial impact to provider

Dear Members I would appreciate if someone can provide advice on what is the best thing to do in our situation which is as follows: We g…

Started by Nompumelelo Promise Mokhine

11 Mar 14
Reply by Catherine Anne Robertson

Re-establishment of the SETAs

So all the SETAs have been re-established until 31 March 2018. At least this takes the uncertainty out of business for another two years.  …

Started by karen deller

7 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Lynel Farrell

SETA reporting windows opening and closing - does this comply with SETA Regulations?

Yesterday I made the comment that there is a lot of potential work for labour lawyers in the skills development field.  As if to prove my p…

1 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Hannes Nel

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service