Skills-Universe

All Discussions Tagged 'training' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Marikana Report

Last night (25 June 2015) President Jacob Zuma gave the nation an executive style summary of the Farlam Commission Marikana Report. Listeni…

Started by sylvia hammond

4 yesterday
Reply by Kholofelo Mogane

Rights and responsibilities for training - employers and employees

Good morning skills-universe members, Recently I was asked for advice - employees were demanding money to attend Adult Education and Traini…

8 Apr 17
Reply by sylvia hammond

Expert

Parliamentary Committee report - SAQA and QCTO

Quality Council for Trades and Occupations & South African Qualifications Authority on their Budget & Annual Performance Plan 2015/…

Started by Des Squire

0 Mar 31

Is this Learnership Allowance yours or mine?

Everyone who is working in skills development will tell you how hard it is to keep up with a fast-moving environment.   New Regulations ar…

16 Mar 18
Reply by Gill Connellan

Training Officer accreditations.....did they change?

Hi All, As per title, Training Officer accreditations.....did they change? Have been sending out my CV recently and had a few rejections, h…

Started by Theo Ramlall

0 Mar 13

Contributor

‘Workplace learning is critical for enabling supply and demand of skilled labour force- Workplace Skills Plan must be signed for by Labour Representatives across all workplaces’

‘Workplace learning is critical for enabling supply and demand of skilled labour force- Workplace Skills Plan must be signed for by Labour…

Started by Norman Ntai

2 Feb 17
Reply by Robyn Shapiro

HWSETA is now supplying with the learning material to providers at no cost

Yellow Media Publisher(Pty LTD) had been selected by the HWSETA to supply qualifications related to the HWSETA field, which will later be d…

Started by DuduzileZwane

2 Feb 2
Reply by DuduzileZwane

How are SETAs administering discretionary grants?

Noone can say that skills development doesn't contribute to lifelong learning - I learn every day. Recently it came to my attention that th…

1 Jan 31
Reply by Charles Dey

Services Seta Vacancy: Senior Manager Special Projects

The Services Sector Education and Training Authority (SSETA), a statutory body established in terms of the Skills Development Act, 1998 (Ac…

0 Dec 12, 2014

Services Seta Vacancy: Quality Assurer Generic (2 year fixed term contract)

The Services Sector Education and Training Authority (SSETA), a statutory body established in terms of the Skills Development Act, 1998 (Ac…

0 Dec 12, 2014

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service