All Discussions Tagged 'training' (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SETA reporting windows opening and closing - does this comply with SETA Regulations?

Yesterday I made the comment that there is a lot of potential work for labour lawyers in the skills development field.  As if to prove my p…

Started by sylvia hammond

1 on Thursday
Reply by Hannes Nel

DHET Minister Nzimande has announced the new National Skills Authority

This month (September) Minister Nzimande announced the new members of the National Skills Authority. Skills-universe members will be please…

1 Sep 29
Reply by Marina le Grange

Can anyone help assess Further Education and Counselling Certificate Counselling Level 4

My friends and I have completed SAQA Qualification IB 49256 Counselling Certificate level 4 and handed our assignments and proof of our ov…

Started by Rachel Aird

0 Aug 5

Our New Product Layout

Give us a call @ 072 972 6006

Started by Corne Koelewyn

0 Aug 5

Does changing a company name mean redoing accreditation?

Dear all please assist me. We have provisionally accreditation with SSETA which we received in March 2015 after waiting for it for 2and hal…

Started by Mkhize Nelly

14 Jul 30
Reply by Carla Van Veenendaal

China to provide training and skills development programme for officials

South African media has covered extensively the detention of South Africans in China while the Deputy President Ramaphosa was visiting.  N…

6 Jul 26
Reply by Charles Dey

Paarl in the Western Cape is home to a new Skills Development and Community Engagement Centre

Paarl in the Western Cape is home to a new Skills Development and Community Engagement Centre.   The Centre offers a range of accredited qu…

Started by Don Leffler

0 Jul 22

Fibre Processing and Manufacturing SETA Media 24 and AIP training programme commended

Deputy Minister of Communications Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams has applauded Media24, the Fibre Processing and Manufacturing (FP&M) SETA and…

0 Jul 16

The Marikana Report

Last night (25 June 2015) President Jacob Zuma gave the nation an executive style summary of the Farlam Commission Marikana Report. Listeni…

4 Jun 28
Reply by Kholofelo Mogane

Rights and responsibilities for training - employers and employees

Good morning skills-universe members, Recently I was asked for advice - employees were demanding money to attend Adult Education and Traini…

8 Apr 17
Reply by sylvia hammond

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service