Skills-Universe

All Discussions Tagged 'skills' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Competency Based Interviewing Skills

Hi Guys I am looking for a trainer to facilitate a competency based interviewing program. Should anyone be interested please email me on j…

Started by Jade Caprice PIllay

1 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Sakuntla Ranchod

Promoter

Invitation for Regional Stakeholder Engagements

The Services Sector Education and Training Authority (SSETA) is a statutory body established through the Skills Development Act of 199…

Started by Bronwyn Newman

0 Mar 7, 2013

Promoter

CALLING FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EoI)TO APPLY FOR DISCRETIONARY GRANTS AND PARTICIPATE IN THE SERVICES SETA (SSETA) FUNDED LEARNING INTERVENTIONS

CALLING FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EoI)TO APPLY FOR DISCRETIONARY GRANTS AND PARTICIPATE IN THE SERVICES SETA (SSETA) FUNDED LEARNING INTE…

2 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Bronwyn Newman

Promoter

All SETAs were recently reviewed and SSETA has been re- licensed to execute its mandate for up to March 2016

INVITATION   The Services Sector Education and Training Authority (SSETA) is a statutory body established through the Skills Development A…

0 Mar 5, 2013

Skills development practitioners saddened by the passing of Merlyn Mehl

This morning (30 January 2013) we received confirmation that Merlyn Mehl has passed away at his home.  Skills development practitioners wil…

Started by sylvia hammond

0 Jan 30, 2013

Establishing a satellite campus of a FET College in outlying areas

We are researching practices of establishing satellite campuses of FET Colleges, Private Training Providers and other educational instituti…

Started by Don Leffler

0 Jan 25, 2013

Deputy President Motlanthe launches the Proudly SA "Buy Local" expo

Deputy President Motlanthe launched the Proudly South African "Buy Local” Expo and Summit.  He reminded delegates to "buy local” as they en…

0 Nov 26, 2012

New Training Service Provider Committee to seek legal advice on QCTO inaction

Press Release: New Skills Training Provider Committee Initiated by APPETD At their AGM of 25 May 2012, the Association for Private Provider…

2 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Carla Van Veenendaal

Minister Nzimande suggests union sector skills strategies & questions value of skills levies

Address by Minister of Higher Education and Training Nzimande to the COSATU Education and Skills Conference.  3 Jul 2012 President of COSAT…

1 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by sylvia hammond

12 Useful tips on how to use books - other than burning them

I love my country passionately and equally passionately believe in education and skills development as the major route to reduce inequality…

13 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Ian Webster

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service