Skills-Universe

All Discussions Tagged 'skills' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do Private Training Service Providers need to train to be lawyers?

Whenever I have heard criticism of over-regulation of labour legislation negatively affecting small business, I have always scoffed at the…

Started by sylvia hammond

30 yesterday
Reply by Jacqui Baumgardt

Morning seminar Prof Sloman: Learning Together to Address Skills Shortages

UK Professor Martyn Sloman will be presenting:"Skills and employment: some policy issues". This presentation will compare how some of the N…

0 Mar 31

I have a skill most of you have need for ...

After training writing and communication skills for the Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa (PRISA) and ProVox for more than 25 y…

Started by Peter van der Schyff

0 Mar 20

CDE report: urbanisation promotes quality education and cost effective private training provision

Recently I added a discussion to the Post-school Education and Training group about the openings that may exist for private providers to de…

1 Mar 12
Reply by sharon snell

Youth Unemployment and scarce skills – is there a better alternative to SA skills policies?

When you read media comments critical of SA skills policies, have you ever wondered what other countries are doing – and asked whether they…

16 Mar 11
Reply by Dorothy Vieira

Services Seta Invitation to bid: analysis & assessment of supply chain management

BID: PROC T-236  The Services Sector for Education and Training Authority (SSETA) is a statutory body established through Section 9(1) of t…

0 Nov 25, 2013

Services Seta Workshop for Skills Development Providers & Constituent Assessors & Moderators

Dear Services SETA Skills Development Provider / Constituent Assessor and Moderator Kindly find attached the Invite to the Services SETA CA…

0 Nov 12, 2013

Services Seta Capacity Building & Quality Assurance Promotion workshops

INVITATION CAPACITY BUILDING & QUALITY PROMOTION WORKSHOP NOVEMBER 2013   The Services SETA invites ALL accredited and emerging Skill…

3 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Tass Schwab

Are South Africans honouring Madiba's legacy?

One of the most defining moments in any child or young person's life is the death of a parent.  Suddenly, no matter at whatever age - they…

0 Jun 9, 2013

FREE Workplace Skills Plan and HRD Workshops Nationwide at CTU

Attend a FREE WSP Workshop at CTU this May! Your HR planning will be the key to your companies success.  Most companies face major challeng…

Started by Jadine van der Colff

0 May 13, 2013

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service