Skills-Universe

All Discussions Tagged 'development' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is relationship between OD (organisational development) & HR?

Dave Ulrich suggests that organisational development - managing change processes - will not succeed unless HR is involved - to ensure that…

Started by sylvia hammond

0 May 31, 2012

SA needs a Skills Revolution and the working class must take responsibility for it

By Blade Nzimande, SACP General Secretary This week I attended an important gathering of UNESCO, focusing on sharing experiences on how to…

0 May 17, 2012

Contributor

STUDY EXCHANGE TOUR: AMERICA / SOUTH AFRICA

THSBS and Eazi Study thanks Dawn Harrison, Val Cullen and Ogwini High School in Umlazi, KwaZulu-Natal for helping facilitate the hosting of…

Started by Don Leffler

0 May 4, 2012

Are you aware of our e-Skills development strategy & e-Skills Institute?

At the end of last year, I became aware of the e-Skills Institute, which apparently falls under the Department of Communications.  The docu…

15 May 3, 2012
Reply by Colleen Mutch

OD and OD - oh dear - critical acronyms for human resource development

Occupation(ally) directed education and training will be familiar to many training practitioners.  Organisational development will be famil…

15 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by sylvia hammond

Expert

Can South Africa afford to lose our private learning providers?

The new National Skills Development Strategy (NSDS III) commits itself to a number of priorities aimed at the improvement of the quality of…

Started by Hannes Nel

33 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Ashwell Glasson

Request for information on Learnerships and Internships

Hi to all Members, I have been looking for the latest information available on the statistics of progress in Learnerships and Internships -…

0 Sep 19, 2011

Are HR practitioners innovative enough in structuring employment contracts?

A UK survey has found that almost a third of employees would be prepared to sacrifice pay for more days off.  This is especially true for t…

6 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Des Squire

Leisure, Learning and Housework - does gender impact Learnerships and ABET?

A survey carried out on how Americans spend their time - how long they sleep and what they do with their waking hours, finds an interesting…

0 Aug 20, 2011

Payroll software packages

Hi to all I'd like to have information on what payroll packages are available for a company of about 200 people, running a range of shift s…

4 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by sylvia hammond

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service