Skills-Universe

All Discussions Tagged 'Services' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Register for the Marketing a Consulting Practice workshop 10 June

I will facilitate another Marketing a Consulting Practice (Marketing Professional & Consulting Services) workshop 10 June at the Hotel…

Started by Deon Binneman

0 May 4

Services SETA notice about Inter-Seta Transfers - delayed until new skills development year

The attached letter has been passed on to me for the information of skills-universe members.   The Services SETA is advising that there wil…

Started by sylvia hammond

16 Feb 10
Reply by James Edwards

Services SETA Invitation to Nomination Meeting: Assessment Quality Partner (AQP)

The Services SETA have issued an invitation to a nomination meeting for an Assessment Quality Partner (AQP) for Call or Contact Centre qual…

1 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Shadrack Eugene Ndlovu

Battle over labour brokers takes to the courts

Paul Benjamin, a director at Cheadle Thompson & Haysom Attorneys discusses this year’s most eagerly anticipated labour law case in the…

3 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Charles Dey

Service SETA blitz: Prices so low they're SCARY.

By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes...and that something wicked is our Services SETA price blitz! For the month…

Started by Cleo Black

0 Oct 7, 2015

FASSET dispels the myth that accountants are ‘little grey men and women’

The Finance and Accounting Services Seta (FASSET) has dispelled the myth that accountants are “little grey men and women.” The Seta, which…

0 Sep 28, 2015

Does changing a company name mean redoing accreditation?

Dear all please assist me. We have provisionally accreditation with SSETA which we received in March 2015 after waiting for it for 2and hal…

Started by Mkhize Nelly

14 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Carla Van Veenendaal

Contributor

SAQA Unit Standard ID 8420: Disgusting!

-->SAQA Unit Standard 8420 link/ url <-- I am not sugar coating this, this is probably the worst constructed unit standard on SAQA’s…

Started by Pierre Wepener

0 Apr 23, 2015

Services Seta Vacancy: Senior Manager Special Projects

The Services Sector Education and Training Authority (SSETA), a statutory body established in terms of the Skills Development Act, 1998 (Ac…

0 Dec 12, 2014

Services Seta Vacancy: Quality Assurer Generic (2 year fixed term contract)

The Services Sector Education and Training Authority (SSETA), a statutory body established in terms of the Skills Development Act, 1998 (Ac…

0 Dec 12, 2014

RSS

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service