Skills-Universe

All Discussions Tagged 'SETA' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does changing a company name mean redoing accreditation?

Dear all please assist me. We have provisionally accreditation with SSETA which we received in March 2015 after waiting for it for 2and hal…

Started by Mkhize Nelly

14 Jul 30
Reply by Carla Van Veenendaal

Contributor

Paarl in the Western Cape is home to a new Skills Development and Community Engagement Centre

Paarl in the Western Cape is home to a new Skills Development and Community Engagement Centre.   The Centre offers a range of accredited qu…

Started by Don Leffler

0 Jul 22

Fibre Processing and Manufacturing SETA Media 24 and AIP training programme commended

Deputy Minister of Communications Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams has applauded Media24, the Fibre Processing and Manufacturing (FP&M) SETA and…

Started by sylvia hammond

0 Jul 16

W&R SETA focus workshop - How might QCTO qualifications be rolled out?

Greetings,  We would welcome your company's participation in the half-day focus sessions to assist with research on this important topic.  …

0 Jul 7

Contributor

SAQA Unit Standard ID 8420: Disgusting!

-->SAQA Unit Standard 8420 link/ url <-- I am not sugar coating this, this is probably the worst constructed unit standard on SAQA’s…

Started by Pierre Wepener

0 Apr 23

FP&M SETA PROVIDERS/MATERIALS NEEDED

Dear Colleagues   The list below refers.   We are looking for an organisation to partner with to provide these programmes to our clients. T…

Started by Werner Rossouw

0 Apr 1

Expert

Parliamentary Committee report - SAQA and QCTO

Quality Council for Trades and Occupations & South African Qualifications Authority on their Budget & Annual Performance Plan 2015/…

Started by Des Squire

0 Mar 31

Is this Learnership Allowance yours or mine?

Everyone who is working in skills development will tell you how hard it is to keep up with a fast-moving environment.   New Regulations ar…

16 Mar 18
Reply by Gill Connellan

Contributor

‘Workplace learning is critical for enabling supply and demand of skilled labour force- Workplace Skills Plan must be signed for by Labour Representatives across all workplaces’

‘Workplace learning is critical for enabling supply and demand of skilled labour force- Workplace Skills Plan must be signed for by Labour…

Started by Norman Ntai

2 Feb 17
Reply by Robyn Shapiro

How are SETAs administering discretionary grants?

Noone can say that skills development doesn't contribute to lifelong learning - I learn every day. Recently it came to my attention that th…

1 Jan 31
Reply by Charles Dey

RSS

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service