All Discussions Tagged 'Cape' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JUTA are seeking a Human Resources Manager

Position: Human Resources ManagerLocation: Claremont Head OfficeReporting to: CEO RESPONSIBILITIES Provide relevant HR advocacy and analyt…

Started by sylvia hammond

2 Jul 25
Reply by sylvia hammond

CPUT announces last few NRF Teacher Education Scholarships for Masters Students are available

The South African Research Chair in Teacher Education and the Centre for International Teacher Education (CITE), located at the Cape Penin…

0 Feb 10

HR Future Cape Town Breakfast Invitation

Every time we promote one of our Johannesburg breakfasts, I get a bunch of emails from Cape Town people asking when we’re going to do a bre…

2 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by sylvia hammond

Association for Skills Development South Africa (ASDSA)

To ASDSA Regional Coordinator:        -Chantal Bezuidenhout     -Nava Govender Thank you for hosting the ASDSA Port Elizabeth Coffee Meeti…

Started by Siyabonga Dilimeni

0 Sep 26, 2013

Memorial service to celebrate the life of Prof. Mehl

All skills-universe members who knew the later Professor Merlyn Mehl are invited to add their tributes to this discussion.  I will ensure t…

7 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Natasha Louw

The TRC for effective human resource management

Trust, Respect and Communication - may be easily remembered as the TRC for effective human resource management.  Visiting Professor Clive T…

0 Jul 29, 2012

It is official !!! Table Mountain is confirmed as one of the new seven wonders of nature !!!

Congratulations Cape Town !!!  

Started by Don Leffler

0 May 4, 2012

Calling members who do accreditation - Cape Town

Dear Members, I am returning to Cape Town after spending 10 years abroad working as a National Training and Development Manager, 6 of whic…

Started by Dave Sherwood-Adcock

3 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Zalia Frosler

Bridge Training for young people

Hi All I have been approached by a group of Bridge players in the Western Cape, ,who have developed a training programme for young people -…

0 Oct 2, 2010

Request to make recommendations - new school at Napier, Agulhas

The Western Cape Education Department is in the process of opening a new school at Napier, Agulhas School of Skills.   The learners will…

0 Sep 6, 2010

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service