Skills-Universe

All Discussions Tagged 'Cape' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Association for Skills Development South Africa (ASDSA)

To ASDSA Regional Coordinator:        -Chantal Bezuidenhout     -Nava Govender Thank you for hosting the ASDSA Port Elizabeth Coffee Meeti…

Started by Siyabonga Dilimeni

0 Sep 26, 2013

Memorial service to celebrate the life of Prof. Mehl

All skills-universe members who knew the later Professor Merlyn Mehl are invited to add their tributes to this discussion.  I will ensure t…

Started by sylvia hammond

7 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Natasha Louw

The TRC for effective human resource management

Trust, Respect and Communication - may be easily remembered as the TRC for effective human resource management.  Visiting Professor Clive T…

0 Jul 29, 2012

Contributor

It is official !!! Table Mountain is confirmed as one of the new seven wonders of nature !!!

Congratulations Cape Town !!! http://www.tourismupdate.co.za/NewsDetails.aspx?newsId=63559  

Started by Don Leffler

0 May 4, 2012

Calling members who do accreditation - Cape Town

Dear Members, I am returning to Cape Town after spending 10 years abroad working as a National Training and Development Manager, 6 of whic…

Started by Dave Sherwood-Adcock

3 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Zalia Frosler

Bridge Training for young people

Hi All I have been approached by a group of Bridge players in the Western Cape, ,who have developed a training programme for young people -…

0 Oct 2, 2010

Request to make recommendations - new school at Napier, Agulhas

The Western Cape Education Department is in the process of opening a new school at Napier, Agulhas School of Skills.   The learners will…

0 Sep 6, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service