Skills-Universe

len stevens's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"Well done here Zerelde, with this measured, sober commentary. I applaud you for your…"

len stevens replied Jun 9, 2013 to Executing an Arabesque in ETD

12 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Zerelde Uys

Expert

"Thanks for the swift reply, Hannes - appreciated. And I'm in no way judgmental of yo…"

len stevens replied May 22, 2013 to Executing an Arabesque in ETD

12 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Zerelde Uys

Expert

"Well said here, Hannes Nel. You are ‘airing’ so much of what is NOT Working for us ……"

len stevens replied May 22, 2013 to Executing an Arabesque in ETD

12 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Zerelde Uys

Expert

"I was going to write an article on "apathy" - but then I decided it was just too muc…"

len stevens replied Apr 23, 2013 to Are you happy with the communication from your SETA?

27 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Yes Des, you tell 'em ... "The squeaking wheel gets the grease" ... so, "Squeak Up",…"

len stevens replied Apr 23, 2013 to Are you happy with the communication from your SETA?

27 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"There is a device used to enormously good effect - wherever people live successfully…"

len stevens replied Apr 19, 2013 to Are you happy with the communication from your SETA?

27 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Me? - I've given up!! Letters to "my" SETA, acknowledged 'received', but never answe…"

len stevens replied Apr 18, 2013 to Are you happy with the communication from your SETA?

27 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Des Squire

Promoter

"Thanks, Cindy. Your response is welcome and appropriate. Hasten the day, that this a…"

len stevens replied Apr 8, 2013 to Ask not what your country can do for you

4 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Cindy Payle

Promoter

"An appropriate subject - but a thorny one! I want to approach it, not from a sentime…"

len stevens replied Apr 8, 2013 to Ask not what your country can do for you

4 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Cindy Payle

Expert

"Thank you, Dr. Hannes! - a long overdue Commentary! And the great, overarching, Sadn…"

len stevens replied Mar 8, 2013 to The major stumbling blocks in the way of a truly articulated NQF

18 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by sylvia hammond

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service