Skills-Universe

Jan Beeton's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

Promoter

"Most definitely no. But then freezing pay increases is not the answer either. Govern…"

Jan Beeton replied Oct 22, 2012 to Zuma won't lead the CEO pay freeze proposal

33 Mar 12
Reply by Tshepo Molamu

"Hello Sinikelo Could you briefly explain why you think this could be the case?"

Jan Beeton replied Sep 5, 2012 to Will the proposed education policy deepen poverty and job loses?

3 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Elze Ollerenshaw

"People like Professor Tobias should always remain alive and never pass....... they a…"

Jan Beeton replied Jun 12, 2012 to The late Professor Tobias - Leadership by example

17 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Jan Beeton

"Yes, hi Sylvia! This is my area - so, yes, I am keen to get involved and work with o…"

Jan Beeton replied Aug 4, 2011 to How to provide finance and training for youth entrepreneurs

56 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by sylvia hammond

"I would say lower your rates in this market and economy and deliver tip top results-…"

Jan Beeton replied Mar 30, 2010 to Are there Sound Business Principles when Negotiating and Charging for Training Skills and Services?

16 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Manfred Deuer

"Hello Mark Is it possible to get involved with the CPD Programme and how? With a pa…"

Jan Beeton replied Mar 8, 2010 to CPD for Trainers

27 May 12, 2011
Reply by Mark Orpen

Expert

"Sometimes good old fashioned discipline is also not amiss in my experience administe…"

Jan Beeton replied Dec 9, 2009 to The impact of the Generation Gap

14 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Des Squire

"Scheduled periods of physical exercise throughout the day - introducing 'fun session…"

Jan Beeton replied Nov 4, 2009 to The Energy Slump

18 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Behrmann

"What are your solutions to this problem, Fikile? What support do you need to get the…"

Jan Beeton replied Sep 26, 2009 to Skills Shortage: An Unemployed Black Graduate Perspective.

23 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Wouter van Wyk

"What an interesting discussion to post, Sylvia, thank you! For myself, I think this…"

Jan Beeton replied Jul 27, 2009 to Together Doing More and Better

15 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by sylvia hammond

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service