Skills-Universe

Marie Smith's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

Contributor

"Hannes, I fully understand your concern for the safety of your learners and your vie…"

Marie Smith replied on Tuesday to SETA accreditation may render your OH&S Training invalid or illegal

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Hannes Nel

Contributor

"Hannes, I am wondering what the results of the Hazard Identification and Risk Assess…"

Marie Smith replied on Tuesday to SETA accreditation may render your OH&S Training invalid or illegal

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Hannes Nel

Contributor

"Thanks for the info, Ken. Will have a look. Not all health and safety training is un…"

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Hannes Nel

Contributor

"Ken, I am not sure how to interpret your use of the word 'illegal' in terms of occup…"

Marie Smith replied May 31 to SETA accreditation may render your OH&S Training invalid or illegal

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Hannes Nel

Expert

"Des, I fully agree with you. If we don't comply, we are contributing to the poor edu…"

Marie Smith replied Dec 3, 2014 to Notional hours - what impact do they have?

38 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Marie Smith

Expert

"DK, the provider had been accredited for the programmes but the client had 'company…"

Marie Smith replied Nov 20, 2014 to Notional hours - what impact do they have?

38 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Marie Smith

Expert

"DK, the story of the chain seems to be the reality. facilitators and assessors shoul…"

Marie Smith replied Nov 20, 2014 to Notional hours - what impact do they have?

38 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Marie Smith

Expert

"Des, this is a very valid concern, which I also have - seems to be ore of a sausage…"

Marie Smith replied Nov 19, 2014 to Notional hours - what impact do they have?

38 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Marie Smith

"Duduzile, as material developer I am as concerned as you about the issues you have r…"

Marie Smith replied Nov 5, 2014 to BLOW WHISTLE TO SETA'S FOR ASSISTANCE

5 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Contributor

"Sylvia, thank you for the encouragement and for being the instrument for this forum.…"

Marie Smith replied Oct 17, 2014 to Time to leave the boat?

3 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by sylvia hammond

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service