Skills-Universe

Tholsia Naicker's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I am in total agreement. There are many things we cannot change and often all we can…"

Tholsia Naicker replied Oct 23 to Where to Focus?

10 Oct 25
Reply by Chris Gengan

"I am in total agreement. There are many things we cannot change and often all we can…"

10 Oct 25
Reply by Chris Gengan

"Thanks Pierre. i do think the only way to overcome (we shall overcome) is to take ow…"

10 Oct 25
Reply by Chris Gengan

"thank for response Kevin "

10 Oct 25
Reply by Chris Gengan

"Hi Nkosinathi. Thank you. But you are aware of some seta's still doing this? Teta fo…"

Tholsia Naicker replied Nov 19, 2012 to Seta accreditation policy implementation leaves providers with significant risks.

39 May 17, 2013
Reply by Romeo Kern @ Global chef school

Expert

"Dear Hannes It was indeed good to meet you at the FET conference last week. Your com…"

Tholsia Naicker replied Nov 15, 2012 to Keeping the APPETD on our side

5 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by David Steve Matthe

"Hi Cobus. trust you are well. Agreed.The customer has a right to demand the level of…"

Tholsia Naicker replied Nov 5, 2012 to Seta accreditation policy implementation leaves providers with significant risks.

39 May 17, 2013

"Dear Lenny. You certainly have my respect. Thank you. Hoping we can influence some c…"

Tholsia Naicker replied Nov 5, 2012 to Seta accreditation policy implementation leaves providers with significant risks.

39 May 17, 2013

"I think each of us look for opportunities that offer better reward and i have no pro…"

Tholsia Naicker replied Nov 1, 2012 to Seta accreditation policy implementation leaves providers with significant risks.

39 May 17, 2013

"Thanks Suzanne. I agree that issues like this can only be addressed if we bring them…"

Tholsia Naicker replied Nov 1, 2012 to Seta accreditation policy implementation leaves providers with significant risks.

39 May 17, 2013

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service