Skills-Universe

Carla Van Veenendaal's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Let me know when you want to deregister the company because of the bookkeeping requi…"

Carla Van Veenendaal replied May 16 to Company Registration issue - Provider Accreditation Application

17 May 19
Reply by Donald Hanneman

""Dear Zerelda, Welcome to corporate world in SA.  You are now subject to the Compani…"

Carla Van Veenendaal replied May 16 to Company Registration issue - Provider Accreditation Application

17 May 19
Reply by Donald Hanneman

"The problem is: by prescribing how an individual must run his business, the departme…"

17 May 19
Reply by Donald Hanneman

"They may be system requirements, but I doubt they are legal."

17 May 19
Reply by Donald Hanneman

"A legal entity can be either a foundation, a voluntary organisation, a trust, a for…"

17 May 19
Reply by Donald Hanneman

"I would like to know where this comes from that all government departments are insis…"

17 May 19
Reply by Donald Hanneman

"Hi Carl, it has been under consideration from APPETD side.  We were not sure whether…"

Carla Van Veenendaal replied Mar 28 to Do Private Training Service Providers need to train to be lawyers?

30 Apr 22
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

"Now you know why some lawyers hit the bottle when they do ... and i will be even mor…"

Carla Van Veenendaal replied Mar 27 to Do Private Training Service Providers need to train to be lawyers?

30 Apr 22
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

Expert

"I had a quick look again at the Joint Communique - it is clear from the outset, conc…"

Carla Van Veenendaal replied Nov 7, 2012 to Feedback on urgent meeting for Private FET Colleges by the DHET

29 Jan 27
Reply by Sonia Magni

"As Chair of the Legal Advisory Committee of APPETD I have been following up on the i…"

Carla Van Veenendaal replied Sep 3, 2012 to New Training Service Provider Committee to seek legal advice on QCTO inaction

2 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Carla Van Veenendaal

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service