Skills-Universe

Charles Dey's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Why would anyone want to lend their premises to an opposition company? Especially si…"

Charles Dey replied Aug 4 to Does anyone have any advice on this request

26 Aug 11
Reply by Brian V Moore

"Be nice if they taught us to implement the same penalties for those officials caught…"

Charles Dey replied Jul 26 to China to provide training and skills development programme for officials

6 Jul 26
Reply by Charles Dey

Contributor

""The concept of truly self-determined learning, called heutagogy, builds on humanist…"

Charles Dey replied Jun 7 to What will training look like in the workplace of the future?

6 Jun 7
Reply by Charles Dey

Contributor

"Fantastic discussion!! to me it shows that, provided I keep up with these exciting d…"

Charles Dey replied Jun 7 to What will training look like in the workplace of the future?

6 Jun 7
Reply by Charles Dey

"This sounds to me like bureaucracy gone mad, there is no facility to renew both one'…"

Charles Dey replied Apr 4 to Matric Certificate expire

12 Apr 10
Reply by Denise Bonnelle

"I think that your understanding of the process is correct and in my experience with…"

Charles Dey replied Jan 31 to How are SETAs administering discretionary grants?

1 Jan 31
Reply by Charles Dey

Expert

"This is very, very useful, thank you so much Jacqueline"

Charles Dey replied Jan 30 to QCTO developments

67 Jun 17
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

"Many thanks for this Lynel, I think referrals are essential"

Charles Dey replied Nov 25, 2014 to Need help please- distinguishing the excellent from the good

20 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Charles Dey

"That is a key question, thanks Keegen"

Charles Dey replied Nov 23, 2014 to Need help please- distinguishing the excellent from the good

20 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Charles Dey

"Much appreciated Hannes, thank you"

Charles Dey replied Nov 23, 2014 to Need help please- distinguishing the excellent from the good

20 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Charles Dey

RSS

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service