Skills-Universe

Charles Dey's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Many thanks for this Lynel, I think referrals are essential"

Charles Dey replied Nov 25 to Need help please- distinguishing the excellent from the good

20 Nov 25
Reply by Charles Dey

"That is a key question, thanks Keegen"

Charles Dey replied Nov 23 to Need help please- distinguishing the excellent from the good

20 Nov 25
Reply by Charles Dey

"Much appreciated Hannes, thank you"

Charles Dey replied Nov 23 to Need help please- distinguishing the excellent from the good

20 Nov 25
Reply by Charles Dey

"Yes, very important, thanks Annette"

Charles Dey replied Nov 22 to Need help please- distinguishing the excellent from the good

20 Nov 25
Reply by Charles Dey

"I'll be in touch, thanks Cas"

Charles Dey replied Nov 22 to Need help please- distinguishing the excellent from the good

20 Nov 25
Reply by Charles Dey

"Thanks Jacqueline, the concept of learner focus is vital."

20 Nov 25
Reply by Charles Dey

"These are very comprehensive thoughts Koma, many thanks. Each of the points you rais…"

20 Nov 25
Reply by Charles Dey

"Thank you Colin, the idea of weighted Rubrics is very sound advice "

20 Nov 25
Reply by Charles Dey

"Many thanks Linda, I will contact APPETD. This competition will involve both public…"

20 Nov 25
Reply by Charles Dey

"Many thanks Gavin, good thoughts: Has the provided implemented a recognised QMS or d…"

20 Nov 25
Reply by Charles Dey

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service