Skills-Universe

Charles Dey's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"That is a key question, thanks Keegen"

Charles Dey replied yesterday to Need help please- distinguishing the excellent from the good

18 yesterday
Reply by Charles Dey

"Much appreciated Hannes, thank you"

Charles Dey replied yesterday to Need help please- distinguishing the excellent from the good

18 yesterday
Reply by Charles Dey

"Yes, very important, thanks Annette"

18 yesterday
Reply by Charles Dey

"I'll be in touch, thanks Cas"

18 yesterday
Reply by Charles Dey

"Thanks Jacqueline, the concept of learner focus is vital."

18 yesterday
Reply by Charles Dey

"These are very comprehensive thoughts Koma, many thanks. Each of the points you rais…"

18 yesterday
Reply by Charles Dey

"Thank you Colin, the idea of weighted Rubrics is very sound advice "

18 yesterday
Reply by Charles Dey

"Many thanks Linda, I will contact APPETD. This competition will involve both public…"

18 yesterday
Reply by Charles Dey

"Many thanks Gavin, good thoughts: Has the provided implemented a recognised QMS or d…"

18 yesterday
Reply by Charles Dey

Expert

"I agree with Jacqui's advice concerning a mediator but, on the legal side, did the l…"

Charles Dey replied Aug 9 to A burning question about PAIA

27 Aug 9
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service