Skills-Universe

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)'s Discussions (518)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"Dicey to say the least! "

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Aug 4 to Does anyone have any advice on this request

26 Aug 11
Reply by Brian V Moore

"Des, I agree. But would you say that private providers are thus characterised? If so…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Jul 23 to What can skills-universe members do about inequality in South Africa?

4 Jul 23
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

"There's a difference between reform and control, in my view. Legislation is good and…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Jul 22 to What can skills-universe members do about inequality in South Africa?

4 Jul 23

Expert

"Hi Lyn. As far as I know things are moving along but I have no stats. We have receiv…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Jun 17 to QCTO developments

67 Jun 17

"Hi Anzel. Nothing's going to change unless the QCTO registers its replacement qualif…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied May 29 to REREGISTRATIONS OF SAQA QUALIFICATIONS

4 May 30
Reply by Kate Sani

"I love the forum and enjoy the odd sniping that takes place! Good for the soul!"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Apr 24 to Should we separate academic and referenced discussions from casual discussions?

33 Apr 24
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

"Give as good as you get, Sylvia. Lol! and I agree. Acting outside the box is sometim…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Apr 24 to Should we separate academic and referenced discussions from casual discussions?

33 Apr 24
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

"I'm not sure that I agree, Sylvia. I think it's important that the "academics" have…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Apr 23 to Should we separate academic and referenced discussions from casual discussions?

33 Apr 24
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

Expert

"News just in: The qualifications within Fasset’s scope of quality assurance were to…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Apr 14 to QCTO developments

67 Jun 17

Expert

"Most qualifications are being rolled over for another three years to expire in 2018.…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Apr 12 to QCTO developments

67 Jun 17

RSS

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service