Skills-Universe

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt's Discussions (385)

Discussions Replied To (225) Replies Latest Activity

"In other words, Martie, the writing is on the wall for all accredited private provid…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Jul 9 to what is this about "DBSA to take over all government training"

13 Jul 9
Reply by Des Squire

"This is a rumour. DBSA's own academy Vulindlela may have applied to be the AQP for p…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Jul 8 to what is this about "DBSA to take over all government training"

13 Jul 9
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"They will never get a qualification if they cannot get workplace experience. They ca…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Jun 24 to QCTO vs SETAs - what progress if any?

47 Jul 16
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"It takes 4 years to get a qualification through the system in my experience. There a…"

47 Jul 16
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Zilch, nada, nothing, nihilo, niks. Sweet blow all. I have been waiting for 3 months…"

47 Jul 16
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"It's really just another link in a very long chain of red tape. They should rather b…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Jun 9 to Are Verifiers Adding any Value to the Learning Process?

20 Jun 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Henk, I don't see your friend request. email jaybee@telkomsa.net "

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Jun 6 to Are Verifiers Adding any Value to the Learning Process?

20 Jun 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Following on from Henk Cloete's response, what I would like to see is a "throughput…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Jun 6 to Are Verifiers Adding any Value to the Learning Process?

20 Jun 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Dear Irene I'm sure it will be fine as long as the link is to the UNISA URL because…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Jun 2 to Doctorate on The QA Challenges of Private Providers

21 Jun 12
Reply by Petra Penninkhoff

Expert

"Thanks for the kind words, Hannes. I have just been working with one provider who un…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied May 30 to Are Verifiers Adding any Value to the Learning Process?

20 Jun 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service