Skills-Universe

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt's Discussions (386)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"Hi Charlene Thank you. Please see this weblink: http://uir.unisa.ac.za/bitstream/han…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied 20 hours ago to Doctorate

9 20 hours ago
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt

"In other words, Martie, the writing is on the wall for all accredited private provid…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Jul 9 to what is this about "DBSA to take over all government training"

13 Jul 9
Reply by Des Squire

"This is a rumour. DBSA's own academy Vulindlela may have applied to be the AQP for p…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Jul 8 to what is this about "DBSA to take over all government training"

13 Jul 9
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"They will never get a qualification if they cannot get workplace experience. They ca…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Jun 24 to QCTO vs SETAs - what progress if any?

47 Jul 16
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"It takes 4 years to get a qualification through the system in my experience. There a…"

47 Jul 16
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Zilch, nada, nothing, nihilo, niks. Sweet blow all. I have been waiting for 3 months…"

47 Jul 16
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"It's really just another link in a very long chain of red tape. They should rather b…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Jun 9 to Are Verifiers Adding any Value to the Learning Process?

20 Jun 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Henk, I don't see your friend request. email jaybee@telkomsa.net "

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Jun 6 to Are Verifiers Adding any Value to the Learning Process?

20 Jun 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Following on from Henk Cloete's response, what I would like to see is a "throughput…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Jun 6 to Are Verifiers Adding any Value to the Learning Process?

20 Jun 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Dear Irene I'm sure it will be fine as long as the link is to the UNISA URL because…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt replied Jun 2 to Doctorate on The QA Challenges of Private Providers

21 Jun 12
Reply by Petra Penninkhoff

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service