Skills-Universe

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)'s Discussions (448)

Discussions Replied To (247) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"Lynel - you don't need to go with support to the PP. You can report the issues as an…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Sep 9 to QCTO vs SETAs - what progress if any?

73 Sep 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"You know my answer to this, Lynel. Kick them up the behind with the Public Protector…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Sep 8 to QCTO vs SETAs - what progress if any?

73 Sep 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Good plan, Hannes"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Aug 18 to QCTO vs SETAs - what progress if any?

73 Sep 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"I agree completely, Hannes BUT most stakeholders are clueless when it comes to curri…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Aug 18 to QCTO vs SETAs - what progress if any?

73 Sep 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Hi Lynel I heard via the grapevine last week that APPETD is being considered as the…"

73 Sep 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Lynel - I'm sorry if I came across the wrong way. What I meant was why am I not surp…"

73 Sep 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Why am I not surprised?"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Aug 17 to QCTO vs SETAs - what progress if any?

73 Sep 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Contributor

"Loved the term "academic creep", Marietta. I can think of a few!"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Aug 17 to TRAINING:: Training Centres Are Producing Sub-standard Artisans

26 Aug 19
Reply by Robert McArthur

Contributor

"You are at a very exciting stage of your thesis, Sylvia! I wanted to use Nvivo and w…"

Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax) replied Aug 17 to TRAINING:: Training Centres Are Producing Sub-standard Artisans

26 Aug 19
Reply by Robert McArthur

Contributor

"Wow, Sylvia. Grist for your doctoral thesis. "

26 Aug 19
Reply by Robert McArthur

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service