Skills-Universe

Jacqui Baumgardt's Discussions (347)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"I would love to do something like this. We should have an online discussion by all t…"

Jacqui Baumgardt replied 19 hours ago to Do Private Training Service Providers need to train to be lawyers?

30 19 hours ago
Reply by Jacqui Baumgardt

"Excellent idea!"

Jacqui Baumgardt replied Mar 27 to Do Private Training Service Providers need to train to be lawyers?

30 19 hours ago

"we need some tangible evidence, Sylvia! "

Jacqui Baumgardt replied Mar 27 to Do Private Training Service Providers need to train to be lawyers?

30 19 hours ago

"Maybe Joe Samuels can draw it to the Minister's attention. "

30 19 hours ago

"Eish, Ian! Rather have a whiskey."

30 19 hours ago

"Not a lawyer - a guru rather. It's a nightmare of incomprehensible proportions. How…"

30 19 hours ago

Expert Advisor

"I wish I could be there  but sadly, being in Durban, makes it difficult. Would love…"

Jacqui Baumgardt replied Mar 20 to Will qualifications that are not re-registered be lost for ever?

21 Mar 20

Expert Advisor

"I have a similar question: although we have started the process of developing 1 qual…"

Jacqui Baumgardt replied Mar 20 to Will qualifications that are not re-registered be lost for ever?

21 Mar 20

"I would make it 50% negotiated in your contract with the developer. "

Jacqui Baumgardt replied Mar 19 to Dropped by a content provider

28 Mar 31
Reply by Monica Yelliah

"I'd love to help you although I would need more information"

Jacqui Baumgardt replied Mar 19 to Dropped by a content provider

28 Mar 31
Reply by Monica Yelliah

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.