Skills-Universe

Ian Webster's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"I'm with Heather. WordPress is a breeze. even for me and I know none of the backgrou…"

Ian Webster replied Jun 26 to WIX.COM have you tried it?

10 Jul 7
Reply by Jared Shippel

"A one-what company Jacquie?? ;)"

Ian Webster replied May 16 to Company Registration issue - Provider Accreditation Application

17 May 19
Reply by Donald Hanneman

"Oh, alright. Never too late to start — pass it over Jacqui"

Ian Webster replied Mar 27 to Do Private Training Service Providers need to train to be lawyers?

30 Apr 22
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

"This is frightening, Sylvia. Thanks for doing so much work on it. I'm just going out…"

Ian Webster replied Mar 27 to Do Private Training Service Providers need to train to be lawyers?

30 Apr 22
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

"Not from here. Perhaps they've been warned about me?? I've tried Chrome and Internet…"

Ian Webster replied Mar 10 to Youth Unemployment and scarce skills – is there a better alternative to SA skills policies?

16 Mar 11
Reply by Dorothy Vieira

"I think one has to register on the Taylor and Francis website before one gains acces…"

Ian Webster replied Mar 10 to Youth Unemployment and scarce skills – is there a better alternative to SA skills policies?

16 Mar 11
Reply by Dorothy Vieira

"Yes, we tend to think the grass is always greener elsewhere. True, I was thinking of…"

16 Mar 11
Reply by Dorothy Vieira

"Thanks Sylvia, on the ball as always! I'm too far away, but would be interested in h…"

16 Mar 11
Reply by Dorothy Vieira

"Well done, and thanks so much for all your hard work"

Ian Webster replied Oct 16, 2013 to Skills-universe members contribute textbooks to Franschhoek schools

5 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Des Squire

"Scary thoughts Sylvia. A topic we wish we didn't have to think about.  I don't know…"

Ian Webster replied Aug 20, 2013 to Is a qualification ever too much?

10 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Unre Visagie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service