Skills-Universe

Ian Webster's Discussions (191)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Dave. The general principles we have spoken of are sound, but must be a…"

Ian Webster replied yesterday to Study Assistance Contracts - Legal?

19 yesterday
Reply by Ian Webster

"That would be fun, Alan. 'Sorry, you can't go yet. You've got another five years to…"

Ian Webster replied on Wednesday to Study Assistance Contracts - Legal?

19 yesterday
Reply by Ian Webster

"Three years for every year! That's pretty high, Rowan. I haven't come across that be…"

19 yesterday
Reply by Ian Webster

"Hi Mariska, There is nothing unfair in offering something and requiring something in…"

19 yesterday
Reply by Ian Webster

"Hi Angela, It isn't clear whether you are talking about employees or external bursar…"

Ian Webster replied Sep 16, 2015 to Work Back Period for Bursaries Granted

8 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Angela Schultz

Expert

"Thanks Des. My experience of the SETA system from the very beginning is that is all…"

Ian Webster replied Jul 16, 2015 to Has the skills revolution failed our youth?

15 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Des Squire

"And Durban? You know, it's that awesome holiday destination on the east coast somewh…"

Ian Webster replied Jul 1, 2015 to HR Future Cape Town Breakfast Invitation

2 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Yes, thanks Sylvia. I like your distinction. Reading content (with some comments --…"

Ian Webster replied Apr 24, 2015 to Should we separate academic and referenced discussions from casual discussions?

33 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

"I guess I haven't been aware of the Forum. I have used my Blog and the Groups, but t…"

Ian Webster replied Apr 24, 2015 to Should we separate academic and referenced discussions from casual discussions?

33 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

"It seems to me that some of what Wessel is suggesting is accommodated in the separat…"

33 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

RSS

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service