Skills-Universe

Ian Webster's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, thanks Sylvia. I like your distinction. Reading content (with some comments --…"

Ian Webster replied on Friday to Should we separate academic and referenced discussions from casual discussions?

33 on Friday
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

"I guess I haven't been aware of the Forum. I have used my Blog and the Groups, but t…"

Ian Webster replied on Friday to Should we separate academic and referenced discussions from casual discussions?

33 on Friday
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

"It seems to me that some of what Wessel is suggesting is accommodated in the separat…"

33 on Friday
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

Contributor

"Thanks Madavin, It's not a solution that suits everyone, of course. Some people need…"

Ian Webster replied on Friday to DO YOU HAVE A RESULTS-FOCUSED WORKPLACE?

1 on Friday
Reply by Ian Webster

"Hi Sylvia, Some of the comments seem to read you as suggesting that we separate the…"

Ian Webster replied on Thursday to Should we separate academic and referenced discussions from casual discussions?

33 on Friday
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

"Hi Sylvia, Yes, there is usually a time commitment for the employer's financial inpu…"

Ian Webster replied Apr 17 to Rights and responsibilities for training - employers and employees

8 Apr 17
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Hi Sylvia, I haven't come across any agreements requiring the employer to pay the em…"

Ian Webster replied Apr 17 to Rights and responsibilities for training - employers and employees

8 Apr 17
Reply by sylvia hammond

"I don't think students fully appreciate (or have explained to them) the reality of t…"

Ian Webster replied Apr 3 to FET qualification

17 Apr 9
Reply by Maruping Given Maila

"I'm afraid not, Lynel, Those books are written FOR dummies. I am rather worried that…"

Ian Webster replied Mar 16 to Is this Learnership Allowance yours or mine?

16 Mar 18
Reply by Gill Connellan

"Nice one! But trying to make sense of the menu options on the SARS e-Filing and the…"

Ian Webster replied Mar 16 to Is this Learnership Allowance yours or mine?

16 Mar 18
Reply by Gill Connellan

RSS

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service