Skills-Universe

Des Squire's Discussions (1,318)

Discussions Replied To (690) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"On the contrary Pierre. The Act requires employers to be fair in their recruiting an…"

Des Squire replied on Wednesday to Is there a need to change our approach to recruiting and selection?

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Pierre Wepener

Contributor

"Hi Norman, it is great that shop stewards are receiving training but is it the corre…"

Des Squire replied Feb 25 to 'All Shopstewards/Workers to be afforded time-off’s by employers as part of skills development at the workplace’

3 Feb 26
Reply by Bosole Chidi

"To my way of thinking this is the only way it can possibly work. Let's for example s…"

Des Squire replied Feb 20 to How will learners be assessed in QCTO qualifications - W&R SETA research

14 Feb 20
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

"Thank you Jax, it does help to an extent but there are still too many grey areas. Th…"

Des Squire replied Feb 19 to How will learners be assessed in QCTO qualifications - W&R SETA research

14 Feb 20
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

Expert

"Judith Griessel a labour Law Consultant at Griessel Consulting responded as follows…"

Des Squire replied Jan 30 to Temporary Employees and 2015 regulations

4 Jan 30
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"This to me would be covered in terms of section 198 (D)(2) as I see it as a justifia…"

Des Squire replied Jan 30 to Temporary Employees and 2015 regulations

4 Jan 30
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Why might I dare ask does everything have to be so complex and complicated. this is…"

Des Squire replied Jan 30 to QCTO developments

54 Feb 2
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Here is the response from the QCTO related to registering as a QDF. Hope this assist…"

Des Squire replied Jan 30 to QCTO developments

54 Feb 2
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"As usual you are a star. By the way I have applied to register as the AQP fro pole d…"

Des Squire replied Jan 29 to QCTO developments

54 Feb 2
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Just considering you question Sylvia I feel career guidance at school and post schoo…"

Des Squire replied Jan 22 to How can we improve our ability to expand the skills base of our economy?

6 Jan 22
Reply by Des Squire

RSS

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service