Skills-Universe

Des Squire's Discussions (1,161)

Discussions Replied To (647) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Advisor

"Thank you Sylvia. Hope you enjoy the Easter Break. I will be training in Abu Dhabi f…"

Des Squire replied yesterday to 14th Commission for Employment Equity - comment

2 yesterday
Reply by Des Squire

Contributor

"Just as a matter of interest - why does Cosatu fail to comment on 1. Provincial gove…"

Des Squire replied Apr 14 to COSATU Statement on the 14th 2013 Employment Equity Report......'Deep hole syndrome'!

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Norman Ntai

"Diagnostic assessment  When diagnostic assessment is used prior to learning or at th…"

Des Squire replied Apr 4 to Legislation for diagnostic and summative assessments

7 Apr 4
Reply by Des Squire

"No - for the simple reason that the diagnostic is to establish the extent of current…"

Des Squire replied Apr 4 to Legislation for diagnostic and summative assessments

7 Apr 4
Reply by Des Squire

"Diagnostic assessment s take place prior to training and summative assessments take…"

Des Squire replied Apr 3 to Legislation for diagnostic and summative assessments

7 Apr 4
Reply by Des Squire

"There is no legislation that comes to mind that deals specifically with the issues r…"

Des Squire replied Apr 3 to Legislation for diagnostic and summative assessments

7 Apr 4
Reply by Des Squire

"Can I join you with the scotch although I would prefer Irish.  Has anyone sent this…"

Des Squire replied Mar 27 to Do Private Training Service Providers need to train to be lawyers?

27 Mar 28
Reply by Carl Roodnick

"To me work based learning is any form of learning that take place in a work place en…"

Des Squire replied Mar 25 to What is the difference between "work integrated learning" and "work-based learning"?

9 Mar 30
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Hi Sylvia Just tried to download full article making use of your link but also witho…"

Des Squire replied Mar 11 to Youth Unemployment and scarce skills – is there a better alternative to SA skills policies?

16 Mar 11
Reply by Dorothy Vieira

Expert Advisor

"Thank you Jacqui, I will study these later today."

Des Squire replied Mar 3 to The QCTO re-invents the wheel

43 Mar 3
Reply by Jacqui Baumgardt

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service