Skills-Universe

Des Squire's Discussions (1,248)

Discussions Replied To (673) Replies Latest Activity

"I must admit I cannot comment on what CV's are discarded or why for that matter. Jus…"

Des Squire replied 20 hours ago to Radio Talk Show on SAFM - Why are black graduates unemployed?

17 1 hour ago
Reply by Gill Connellan

"Hannes you are right on the button. Lifelong learning is totally in the hands of the…"

Des Squire replied Sep 4 to How does skills development contribute to lifelong learning?

13 Sep 4
Reply by Barbara Jones

Expert

"I often wonder why after so long we are still debating subjects like this. I sometim…"

Des Squire replied Sep 4 to Change starts when someone takes the first step

21 Sep 4
Reply by Hannes Nel

Expert

"Hi all, greetings from Lusaka - busy with some training here till next week. Persona…"

Des Squire replied Aug 21 to If you had to choose between SETAs and QCTO ..............

50 Sep 8
Reply by Lynel Farrell

" You should report him to the SETA who can remove his approval as an external SDF.  "

Des Squire replied Aug 19 to Naming and Shaming So-called SDF's

9 Aug 21
Reply by Keegen Chetty

Expert

"Hi Cas - I agree with you here and despite many requests and assurances nothing has…"

Des Squire replied Aug 12 to Change starts when someone takes the first step

21 Sep 4
Reply by Hannes Nel

Expert

"Unfortunately it appears there is no cut off in terms of appealing which seems to ma…"

Des Squire replied Aug 8 to A burning question about PAIA

27 Aug 9
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

Expert

"Hi Robyn, do you perhaps have a link to the article you refer to or could you post i…"

Des Squire replied Aug 7 to Should recruiters be making more use of Competency based selection???

8 Aug 7
Reply by Christine Maritz

Expert

"Hi Christine - the OFO's available on most SETA web sites give a fairly good breakdo…"

Des Squire replied Aug 7 to Should recruiters be making more use of Competency based selection???

8 Aug 7
Reply by Christine Maritz

Expert

"Hi Jacqui I posed the question with ETDP SETA and the response was that the learner…"

Des Squire replied Aug 7 to A burning question about PAIA

27 Aug 9
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service