Skills-Universe

Des Squire's Discussions (1,445)

Discussions Replied To (731) Replies Latest Activity

"I am hearing more and more about companies who have become so despondent with the en…"

Des Squire replied on Wednesday to Who is not coming to the party - is it employers - or is it SETA admin?

18 yesterday
Reply by Christine Maritz

Expert

"Thank you Pumla. I could not access the site yesterday to respond "

Des Squire replied on Wednesday to What is an assessor

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Yes, your registration as a constituent assessor would have an expiry date and would…"

Des Squire replied on Wednesday to What is an assessor

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Hi All - I have sent the discussion  link to the relevant party at the QCTO who has…"

Des Squire replied Mar 4 to Super bad service by ETDP SETA

72 Apr 5
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Time for me is a bit of a problem but if I can assist with written material, article…"

Des Squire replied Feb 19 to SA Learns - Social Cause Marketing and Civil Action Campaign

9 Feb 24
Reply by Tass Schwab

Expert

"Hi Angela I am trying to source this quote and information for a third party so I ne…"

Des Squire replied Feb 18 to Marketing person required

4 Feb 18
Reply by Des Squire

"I cannot remember where, but in some correspondence or gazette it is stated a provid…"

Des Squire replied Feb 16 to Training provider legal status

4 Feb 17
Reply by Debbie Perry

"All of the very best to you an the family for a peaceful and enjoyable Christmas and…"

Des Squire replied Dec 25, 2015 to Seasons Greetings to all skills-universe members

3 Jan 6
Reply by Thabisile Zikalala

Expert

"Now that Marilize make a lot of sense and seems to be the standard approach. Where…"

Des Squire replied Nov 30, 2015 to Employment Equity - Regional or national Demographics - That is the question?

16 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Moegsien Harris

Expert

"That Tebogo is where the law (the Act) stipulates what should happen in such instanc…"

Des Squire replied Nov 30, 2015 to Employment Equity - Regional or national Demographics - That is the question?

16 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Moegsien Harris

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service