Skills-Universe

Des Squire's Discussions (1,203)

Discussions Replied To (660) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"Thank you Sylvia, I agree with you regarding education in the past. Unfortunately in…"

Des Squire replied yesterday to Opinions vary – But who is right?

4 yesterday
Reply by sylvia hammond

"According to SAQA to verify your matric you need to do the following:  If the certif…"

Des Squire replied yesterday to Copy of lost Matric certificate

3 yesterday
Reply by Jackie Franck

"Sounds highly unlikely and improbable to me. What interest would the DBSA have in ta…"

Des Squire replied Jul 9 to what is this about "DBSA to take over all government training"

13 Jul 9
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Hi Lynel I too the liberty of sending the link to your very interesting topic to the…"

Des Squire replied Jun 30 to Questions for SAQA and the QCTO in progress and awaiting feedback

17 Jul 16
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Hi Lynel I did indicate by a previous comment that you should submit. Unfortunately…"

Des Squire replied Jun 26 to Questions for SAQA and the QCTO in progress and awaiting feedback

17 Jul 16
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Wow, not that's a list worth noting. Do you intend sending it to the QCTO and/or SAQ…"

Des Squire replied Jun 24 to QCTO vs SETAs - what progress if any?

47 Jul 16
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"I understand that this relates to the QA function as stated but does not mean 21 SET…"

Des Squire replied Jun 19 to QCTO vs SETAs - what progress if any?

47 Jul 16
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Hi Lynel  "The QCTO will never be ready to merge all SETAs into one by 2016" Can you…"

Des Squire replied Jun 18 to QCTO vs SETAs - what progress if any?

47 Jul 16
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Hi Hannes - personally I feel there is a lack of understanding and a lack of willing…"

Des Squire replied Jun 9 to Are Verifiers Adding any Value to the Learning Process?

20 Jun 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Well done again Jacqui, and thank you for sharing. Holiday reading for next week."

Des Squire replied May 30 to Doctorate on The QA Challenges of Private Providers

21 Jun 12
Reply by Petra Penninkhoff

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service