Skills-Universe

Des Squire's Discussions (1,260)

Discussions Replied To (674) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tholsia, we can take ownership of the problem, many already have, but when we fig…"

Des Squire replied on Thursday to Where to Focus?

9 yesterday
Reply by Tholsia Naicker

"I must admit I cannot comment on what CV's are discarded or why for that matter. Jus…"

Des Squire replied Sep 16 to Radio Talk Show on SAFM - Why are black graduates unemployed?

19 Sep 17
Reply by Pierre Wepener

"Hannes you are right on the button. Lifelong learning is totally in the hands of the…"

Des Squire replied Sep 4 to How does skills development contribute to lifelong learning?

13 Sep 4
Reply by Barbara Jones

Expert

"I often wonder why after so long we are still debating subjects like this. I sometim…"

Des Squire replied Sep 4 to Change starts when someone takes the first step

21 Sep 4
Reply by Hannes Nel

Expert

"Hi all, greetings from Lusaka - busy with some training here till next week. Persona…"

Des Squire replied Aug 21 to If you had to choose between SETAs and QCTO ..............

50 Sep 8
Reply by Lynel Farrell

" You should report him to the SETA who can remove his approval as an external SDF.  "

Des Squire replied Aug 19 to Naming and Shaming So-called SDF's

9 Aug 21
Reply by Keegen Chetty

Expert

"Hi Cas - I agree with you here and despite many requests and assurances nothing has…"

Des Squire replied Aug 12 to Change starts when someone takes the first step

21 Sep 4
Reply by Hannes Nel

Expert

"Unfortunately it appears there is no cut off in terms of appealing which seems to ma…"

Des Squire replied Aug 8 to A burning question about PAIA

27 Aug 9
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

Expert

"Hi Robyn, do you perhaps have a link to the article you refer to or could you post i…"

Des Squire replied Aug 7 to Should recruiters be making more use of Competency based selection???

8 Aug 7
Reply by Christine Maritz

Expert

"Hi Christine - the OFO's available on most SETA web sites give a fairly good breakdo…"

Des Squire replied Aug 7 to Should recruiters be making more use of Competency based selection???

8 Aug 7
Reply by Christine Maritz

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service