Skills-Universe

Des Squire's Discussions (1,265)

Discussions Replied To (676) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"It is really great and encouraging to see so many readers wish to abide by the unit…"

Des Squire replied 14 hours ago to Notional hours - what impact do they have?

18 1 hour ago
Reply by DK Teyim

Expert

"You are so right Victoria. it is time companies made use of RPL advisors to assist w…"

Des Squire replied Nov 5 to Should we change our outlook on RPL?

5 Nov 5
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"hi Andrew I could not agree more and that is precisely why I believe we as assessors…"

Des Squire replied Nov 5 to Should we change our outlook on RPL?

5 Nov 5
Reply by Des Squire

"Hi Tholsia, we can take ownership of the problem, many already have, but when we fig…"

Des Squire replied Oct 23 to Where to Focus?

10 Oct 25
Reply by Chris Gengan

"I must admit I cannot comment on what CV's are discarded or why for that matter. Jus…"

Des Squire replied Sep 16 to Radio Talk Show on SAFM - Why are black graduates unemployed?

19 Sep 17
Reply by Pierre Wepener

"Hannes you are right on the button. Lifelong learning is totally in the hands of the…"

Des Squire replied Sep 4 to How does skills development contribute to lifelong learning?

13 Sep 4
Reply by Barbara Jones

Expert

"I often wonder why after so long we are still debating subjects like this. I sometim…"

Des Squire replied Sep 4 to Change starts when someone takes the first step

21 Sep 4
Reply by Hannes Nel

Expert

"Hi all, greetings from Lusaka - busy with some training here till next week. Persona…"

Des Squire replied Aug 21 to If you had to choose between SETAs and QCTO ..............

50 Sep 8
Reply by Lynel Farrell

" You should report him to the SETA who can remove his approval as an external SDF.  "

Des Squire replied Aug 19 to Naming and Shaming So-called SDF's

9 Aug 21
Reply by Keegen Chetty

Expert

"Hi Cas - I agree with you here and despite many requests and assurances nothing has…"

Des Squire replied Aug 12 to Change starts when someone takes the first step

21 Sep 4
Reply by Hannes Nel

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service