Skills-Universe

Des Squire's Discussions (1,445)

Discussions Replied To (732) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"I have not as yet become a member of APPETD as like you Ari I am unsure as to what e…"

Des Squire replied on Thursday to Keeping the APPETD on our side

6 on Thursday
Reply by Des Squire

"I am hearing more and more about companies who have become so despondent with the en…"

Des Squire replied May 4 to Who is not coming to the party - is it employers - or is it SETA admin?

18 May 5
Reply by Christine Maritz

Expert

"Thank you Pumla. I could not access the site yesterday to respond "

Des Squire replied May 4 to What is an assessor

21 on Thursday
Reply by Kate Sani

Expert

"Yes, your registration as a constituent assessor would have an expiry date and would…"

Des Squire replied May 4 to What is an assessor

21 on Thursday
Reply by Kate Sani

Expert

"Hi All - I have sent the discussion  link to the relevant party at the QCTO who has…"

Des Squire replied Mar 4 to Super bad service by ETDP SETA

72 Apr 5
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Time for me is a bit of a problem but if I can assist with written material, article…"

Des Squire replied Feb 19 to SA Learns - Social Cause Marketing and Civil Action Campaign

9 Feb 24
Reply by Tass Schwab

Expert

"Hi Angela I am trying to source this quote and information for a third party so I ne…"

Des Squire replied Feb 18 to Marketing person required

4 Feb 18
Reply by Des Squire

"I cannot remember where, but in some correspondence or gazette it is stated a provid…"

Des Squire replied Feb 16 to Training provider legal status

4 Feb 17
Reply by Debbie Perry

"All of the very best to you an the family for a peaceful and enjoyable Christmas and…"

Des Squire replied Dec 25, 2015 to Seasons Greetings to all skills-universe members

3 Jan 6
Reply by Thabisile Zikalala

Expert

"Now that Marilize make a lot of sense and seems to be the standard approach. Where…"

Des Squire replied Nov 30, 2015 to Employment Equity - Regional or national Demographics - That is the question?

16 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Moegsien Harris

RSS

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service