Skills-Universe

Des Squire's Discussions (1,432)

Discussions Replied To (725) Replies Latest Activity

"All of the very best to you an the family for a peaceful and enjoyable Christmas and…"

Des Squire replied Dec 25, 2015 to Seasons Greetings to all skills-universe members

3 Jan 6
Reply by Thabisile Zikalala

Expert

"Now that Marilize make a lot of sense and seems to be the standard approach. Where…"

Des Squire replied Nov 30, 2015 to Employment Equity - Regional or national Demographics - That is the question?

16 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Moegsien Harris

Expert

"That Tebogo is where the law (the Act) stipulates what should happen in such instanc…"

Des Squire replied Nov 30, 2015 to Employment Equity - Regional or national Demographics - That is the question?

16 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Moegsien Harris

Expert

"I go back to my original questions which were How do you or your company approach th…"

Des Squire replied Nov 27, 2015 to Employment Equity - Regional or national Demographics - That is the question?

16 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Moegsien Harris

Contributor

"This is the feedback direct from the ETDP SETA management The new ECD qualification…"

Des Squire replied Oct 15, 2015 to CONFUSED ABOUT ECD LEVEL 4 QUALIFICATION's CREDIT ALLOCATION

9 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Des Squire

Contributor

"Hi Wilma 56 credits fundamental, of which 20 must be in a second SA language (this i…"

Des Squire replied Oct 13, 2015 to CONFUSED ABOUT ECD LEVEL 4 QUALIFICATION's CREDIT ALLOCATION

9 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Des Squire

"Hi Sylvia, That is one question I would like to see Gill Connellan respond to. I bel…"

Des Squire replied Oct 5, 2015 to The ASDFSA - reasons to be a member

9 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Hi Bev With Service SETA your ID is your assessor number but you should get a letter…"

Des Squire replied Oct 2, 2015 to Delay of registration

2 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Des Squire

"Who on earth could have made such a ruling - the appointment of an SDF is up to each…"

Des Squire replied Oct 1, 2015 to The ASDFSA - reasons to be a member

9 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Make sure you copy the minister also at - makwetu.n@dhet.gov.za"

Des Squire replied Sep 30, 2015 to SSETA uploads and delays

28 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Melanie Harvard

RSS

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service