Skills-Universe

Dorothy Vieira's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for a good article and insightful comments. I have just tried to download the…"

Dorothy Vieira replied Mar 11 to Youth Unemployment and scarce skills – is there a better alternative to SA skills policies?

16 Mar 11
Reply by Dorothy Vieira

"Prof Mehl was an icon, a man who could walk head and shoulders above the crowds but…"

Dorothy Vieira replied Feb 6, 2013 to Memorial service to celebrate the life of Prof. Mehl

7 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Natasha Louw

Contributor

"Good post Wilma followed by some thought provoking comments, particularly the one po…"

Dorothy Vieira replied Feb 22, 2012 to Purpose of the NQF

26 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Wilma de Villiers

Expert Advisor

"Well said Des. The spirit of what we need to achieve in this country in the area of…"

Dorothy Vieira replied Feb 20, 2012 to Is South Africa – the “TENDER CAPITAL OF THE WORLD”?

12 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Des Squire

"Thanks for your post Tim. My sense of the current set up is that the spirit of the o…"

Dorothy Vieira replied Dec 5, 2011 to Is UMALUSI a RIP OFF?

26 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Leana Neethling

"Hi Margeurite, I facilitate a lot of learnerships in the Wholesale and Retail Sector…"

Dorothy Vieira replied Aug 27, 2011 to Leading SA through Learnerships

19 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Angus Craig Murray

"Hi all, thanks to Sylvia for raising this issue and to each of you who followed with…"

Dorothy Vieira replied Aug 11, 2011 to When is an SDF not an SDF?

13 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Ashwell Glasson

"Great point you raise here Carlo. I support the action you have taken - we all need…"

Dorothy Vieira replied Mar 28, 2011 to About 'defaulting' training organisations

17 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Dorothy Vieira

Expert Advisor

"My thoughts on the issue you have raised Des... In my work as an L+D practitioner th…"

Dorothy Vieira replied Mar 18, 2011 to Lack of ambition and drive – is this a problem?

32 May 9, 2011
Reply by Craig Woodward

"A perspective that might add value to this discussion..... For the facilitation of…"

Dorothy Vieira replied Aug 24, 2010 to Fair pay for Facilitators, Assessors and Moderators

31 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Carl Muller

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service