Skills-Universe

Jackie Franck's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"Open letter to Dr. Nzimande?  What do the others out there think?"

Jackie Franck replied Aug 21 to If you had to choose between SETAs and QCTO ..............

50 Sep 8
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Here's one for you, Lynel - for trying so hard with the QCTO! Thanks! By the looks o…"

Jackie Franck replied Aug 21 to If you had to choose between SETAs and QCTO ..............

50 Sep 8
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Although not without some challenges along the way, I've been dealing with WRSETA (W…"

50 Sep 8
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Thanks so much Thabile and Des.  I will be contacting the DoBE regarding this.  Very…"

Jackie Franck replied Jul 25 to Copy of lost Matric certificate

3 Jul 25
Reply by Jackie Franck

Expert

"I agree too that they are cumbersome and one has to destroy a small forest with all…"

Jackie Franck replied Jul 19, 2013 to Are portfolios of evidence necessary for all assessments?

12 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Dr Wynand Goosen

"I had the pleasure of "bumping into" him at an airport once, and what a pleasant and…"

Jackie Franck replied May 19, 2013 to Skills-universe expresses condolences to Mbuli family

12 May 20, 2013
Reply by Rose Mageza

"Yes, I also saw the article.  A very sad day indeed for skills development.  My cond…"

Jackie Franck replied Feb 1, 2013 to Prof. Mehl passed away (As per skillsportal)

1 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Jackie Franck

Expert

"Hi I haven't required certificates for a few years now, but when I was involved in p…"

Jackie Franck replied Aug 31, 2012 to Are Private Providers really to blame??

41 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Chris Brits

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service