Skills-Universe

Theuns Laubscher's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ezra The best way for a student to confirm accreditation is through the SETA - at…"

Theuns Laubscher replied Apr 26, 2013 to Informal training providers vs SETA training providers

27 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Herewith my understanding of the issue (based on formal legal opinion): 1. The NQF A…"

Theuns Laubscher replied Apr 26, 2013 to Informal training providers vs SETA training providers

27 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Thanks, Des. I'm sure each one of us has a list of things or a silver bullet that we…"

Theuns Laubscher replied Feb 15, 2013 to Close down the SETAs

59 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Ansie de Vos

"Thanks, John, for starting this valuable (and often emotion-laden) topic. I think we…"

Theuns Laubscher replied Feb 14, 2013 to Close down the SETAs

59 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Ansie de Vos

Expert

"Hi Sylvia This is just an update on the issue regarding the Joint Communique of 2012…"

Theuns Laubscher replied Jan 8, 2013 to Feedback on urgent meeting for Private FET Colleges by the DHET

29 Jan 27
Reply by Sonia Magni

Expert

"Thanks Dr Nel for this post. I believe private education (and specifically private H…"

Theuns Laubscher replied Dec 4, 2012 to Do Higher Education Institutions Facilitate Job Creation?

2 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Theuns Laubscher

Expert

"Hi Carla. Thanks for your input. I agree that the intention is an interim solution.…"

Theuns Laubscher replied Nov 7, 2012 to Feedback on urgent meeting for Private FET Colleges by the DHET

29 Jan 27
Reply by Sonia Magni

Expert

"Hi Hannes. Thanks for your summary. I also attended and agree with you regarding som…"

Theuns Laubscher replied Nov 5, 2012 to Feedback on urgent meeting for Private FET Colleges by the DHET

29 Jan 27
Reply by Sonia Magni

Contributor

"Hi Marianna Herewith my understanding: 1. Learnership agreements with private provid…"

Theuns Laubscher replied Oct 30, 2012 to Private FET registration and accreditation

10 Oct 30, 2012

Contributor

"Please note that the DHET workshop at PC Training in Church Street has moved to Wedn…"

Theuns Laubscher replied Oct 24, 2012 to Private FET registration and accreditation

10 Oct 30, 2012

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service