Skills-Universe

Alan Hammond's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"You can view information on diversity training, and training providers on the Skills…"

Alan Hammond replied Nov 21, 2012 to What is the current state of affairs with Diversity Management Training in SA?

2 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Alan Hammond

"Hi Releteng, what college or university are you studying at? Have you spoken to NSFA…"

Alan Hammond replied Feb 1, 2012 to fees,fees, fees

3 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by releteng angela motlhono

"Hi Joe. It is exaclty as Sylvia says. It isn't really anything to do with SDL per se…"

Alan Hammond replied Jan 12, 2012 to Members of Close Corporations and SDL

3 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Joe van Wyk

"It is terrible to hear stories like this of people talking advantage of desperate le…"

Alan Hammond replied Aug 22, 2011 to Fly by night colleges

3 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Ramona van der Merwe

"Malcolm your contribution was incredibly offensive! I am sure that Jacqui is correct…"

Alan Hammond replied Jun 15, 2011 to May universities ask questions against our Constitutional rights?

15 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Jacqui Baumgardt

Contributor

"Hi Don, I believe that it is an informal group made up of Seta CEOs and DHET represe…"

Alan Hammond replied May 10, 2011 to Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETA) Forum declaration

26 May 11, 2011
Reply by Norman Ntai

Contributor

"Two judges have said that the Minister of Higher Education and Training has acted un…"

Alan Hammond replied May 10, 2011 to Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETA) Forum declaration

26 May 11, 2011
Reply by Norman Ntai

"I don't have any official confirmation. I have just heard that the ASDFSA and BUSA w…"

Alan Hammond replied May 2, 2011 to Draft Skills Development Amendment Bill Published for Comment

6 May 2, 2011
Reply by Lyn Mansour

"I think it is a scam.  An employer should be paying you, not the other way round.  I…"

Alan Hammond replied Feb 22, 2011 to Recruitment and paying of admin fees????

6 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Des Squire

"Hi Dianne, I'm not sure from a labour law perspective, but this seems fine from a lo…"

Alan Hammond replied Feb 14, 2011 to Breach of agreement

4 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Dianne Ramroop

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service