Skills-Universe

Hannes Nel's Discussions (392)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"I don't think we want the SETAs to be closed down, as the article hints. All we want…"

Hannes Nel replied on Friday to Has the skills revolution failed our youth?

7 3 hours ago
Reply by sylvia hammond

Contributor

"Thank you very much, Ken. The CONSULTANT agrees with you - as did the previous two w…"

Hannes Nel replied on Wednesday to SETA accreditation may render your OH&S Training invalid or illegal

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Hannes Nel

Contributor

"Marie, We did a risk assessment after the consultant pointed out some risks that we…"

Hannes Nel replied Jun 30 to SETA accreditation may render your OH&S Training invalid or illegal

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Hannes Nel

Contributor

"Well, now, nothing opens you eyes like experience. Mentornet applied for registratio…"

Hannes Nel replied Jun 30 to SETA accreditation may render your OH&S Training invalid or illegal

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Hannes Nel

"I would not be surprised if Joe Samuels answers. The is no end to his energy and pas…"

Hannes Nel replied Jun 26 to Learning Assumed To Be In Place vs. Recognition of Learning

8 Jun 29
Reply by Henk Cloete

"Henk, one cannot reply to all your (valid) reservations without taking up to much sp…"

Hannes Nel replied Jun 25 to Learning Assumed To Be In Place vs. Recognition of Learning

8 Jun 29
Reply by Henk Cloete

Contributor

"Excellent vision and already happening. This reminds me of the complaint on Skills U…"

Hannes Nel replied Jun 4 to What will training look like in the workplace of the future?

6 Jun 7
Reply by Charles Dey

Contributor

"As much as it makes good sense to contextualise OHS training for large organisations…"

Hannes Nel replied Jun 1 to SETA accreditation may render your OH&S Training invalid or illegal

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Hannes Nel

Expert

"Education is key, and before we even start teaching people respect for diversity we…"

Hannes Nel replied Apr 22 to Xenophobia - Can diversity result in unity?

34 Apr 28
Reply by Pierre Wepener

Expert

"Sorry Des, I also applied and was told in no uncertain terms that the only person wh…"

Hannes Nel replied Apr 16 to QCTO developments

67 Jun 17
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

RSS

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service