Skills-Universe

Hannes Nel's Discussions (420)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish you only the best and lots of joy with your business, Clare. Don't forget to…"

Hannes Nel replied Aug 5 to Does anyone have any advice on this request

26 Aug 11
Reply by Brian V Moore

"Help them if you can, Clare. Most private providers to not own their premises - they…"

Hannes Nel replied Aug 4 to Does anyone have any advice on this request

26 Aug 11
Reply by Brian V Moore

"Legislation should always stimulate growth, encourage development and create opportu…"

Hannes Nel replied Jul 22 to What can skills-universe members do about inequality in South Africa?

4 Jul 23
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

"It will be interesting to see how this develops."

Hannes Nel replied Jul 19 to China to provide training and skills development programme for officials

6 Jul 26
Reply by Charles Dey

"Surely all of this can be solved by just speaking to the SETA QA Manager. And if he…"

Hannes Nel replied Jul 13 to Does changing a company name mean redoing accreditation?

14 Jul 30
Reply by Carla Van Veenendaal

Expert

"I don't think we want the SETAs to be closed down, as the article hints. All we want…"

Hannes Nel replied Jul 3 to Has the skills revolution failed our youth?

15 Jul 16
Reply by Des Squire

Contributor

"Thank you very much, Ken. The CONSULTANT agrees with you - as did the previous two w…"

Hannes Nel replied Jul 1 to SETA accreditation may render your OH&S Training invalid or illegal

15 Jul 1
Reply by Hannes Nel

Contributor

"Marie, We did a risk assessment after the consultant pointed out some risks that we…"

Hannes Nel replied Jun 30 to SETA accreditation may render your OH&S Training invalid or illegal

15 Jul 1
Reply by Hannes Nel

Contributor

"Well, now, nothing opens you eyes like experience. Mentornet applied for registratio…"

Hannes Nel replied Jun 30 to SETA accreditation may render your OH&S Training invalid or illegal

15 Jul 1
Reply by Hannes Nel

"I would not be surprised if Joe Samuels answers. The is no end to his energy and pas…"

Hannes Nel replied Jun 26 to Learning Assumed To Be In Place vs. Recognition of Learning

8 Jun 29
Reply by Henk Cloete

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service