Skills-Universe

Hannes Nel's Discussions (268)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not aware of this new threat, but, if true, it need not be bad news at all. The…"

Hannes Nel replied Jul 8 to what is this about "DBSA to take over all government training"

13 Jul 9
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"You could have asked all your questions and more if you attended our breakfast works…"

Hannes Nel replied Jun 24 to QCTO vs SETAs - what progress if any?

47 Jul 16
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"I am afraid us private providers are being thrown to the wolves. It is unlikely that…"

Hannes Nel replied Jun 17 to QCTO vs SETAs - what progress if any?

47 Jul 16
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"I posed this question nearly two weeks ago and enjoyed the responses because, withou…"

Hannes Nel replied Jun 9 to Are Verifiers Adding any Value to the Learning Process?

20 Jun 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"You are right - modern leadership theory seems to indicate that leadership rests str…"

Hannes Nel replied May 29 to Self serving managers

1 May 29
Reply by Hannes Nel

Expert

"Congratulations, Jacqui!!I will most certainly read your thesis with interest. Hanne…"

Hannes Nel replied May 29 to Doctorate on The QA Challenges of Private Providers

21 Jun 12
Reply by Petra Penninkhoff

"Yes, it is true that you should actually register a private company, even though thi…"

Hannes Nel replied May 16 to Company Registration issue - Provider Accreditation Application

17 May 19
Reply by Donald Hanneman

Expert

"The uncertainty amongst private learning providers is becoming a serious problem. Co…"

Hannes Nel replied Mar 20 to Will qualifications that are not re-registered be lost for ever?

21 Mar 20
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt

Expert

"Unre, I am a meritocrat. To me it does not matter what the race, colour, religious c…"

Hannes Nel replied Feb 5 to The White Paper and the Promotion of Lifelong Learning

18 Feb 6
Reply by Carl Roodnick

Expert

"Not necessarily, Des. It was an eye opener for me when I researched/rewrote the sect…"

Hannes Nel replied Feb 5 to The White Paper and the Promotion of Lifelong Learning

18 Feb 6
Reply by Carl Roodnick

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service