Skills-Universe

Hannes Nel's Discussions (311)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

"Government can promulgate legislation that promotes lifelong learning and they shoul…"

Hannes Nel replied Sep 4 to How does skills development contribute to lifelong learning?

13 Sep 4
Reply by Barbara Jones

Expert

"Yes, it is time for all stakeholders in private provision to air their views. The mo…"

Hannes Nel replied Sep 4 to Change starts when someone takes the first step

21 Sep 4
Reply by Hannes Nel

Expert

"I will keep you posted even though some people are hitting me with the arabesque mov…"

Hannes Nel replied Sep 4 to Change starts when someone takes the first step

21 Sep 4
Reply by Hannes Nel

Expert

"I agree that we can't let them delay the process. In our proposal we suggested that…"

Hannes Nel replied Aug 18 to QCTO vs SETAs - what progress if any?

73 Sep 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Jacqui, we need to consult stakeholders, or CEPs or employers, whatever one would li…"

73 Sep 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Sylvia, Lynel, I am really losing hope now. I discussed the predicament with Cythia…"

Hannes Nel replied Aug 18 to Change starts when someone takes the first step

21 Sep 4
Reply by Hannes Nel

Contributor

"In an article in the Sunday Times of 10 August 2014 (Unlocking the mind’s power to c…"

Hannes Nel replied Aug 18 to TRAINING:: Training Centres Are Producing Sub-standard Artisans

26 Aug 19
Reply by Robert McArthur

Contributor

"So, where is the Quality Assurance body? This is a very good example of what QA bodi…"

Hannes Nel replied Aug 18 to TRAINING:: Training Centres Are Producing Sub-standard Artisans

26 Aug 19
Reply by Robert McArthur

Expert

"Who do we as private providers feel should take over? Or what would we like the QCTO…"

73 Sep 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Please continue with your study of the QCTO, Lynel. We will need to look at them whe…"

Hannes Nel replied Aug 14 to Change starts when someone takes the first step

21 Sep 4
Reply by Hannes Nel

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service