Skills-Universe

Hannes Nel's Discussions (232)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Advisor

"The uncertainty amongst private learning providers is becoming a serious problem. Co…"

Hannes Nel replied Mar 20 to Will qualifications that are not re-registered be lost for ever?

21 Mar 20
Reply by Jacqui Baumgardt

Expert Advisor

"Unre, I am a meritocrat. To me it does not matter what the race, colour, religious c…"

Hannes Nel replied Feb 5 to The White Paper and the Promotion of Lifelong Learning

18 Feb 6
Reply by Carl Roodnick

Expert Advisor

"Not necessarily, Des. It was an eye opener for me when I researched/rewrote the sect…"

Hannes Nel replied Feb 5 to The White Paper and the Promotion of Lifelong Learning

18 Feb 6
Reply by Carl Roodnick

Expert Advisor

"I agree with you."

18 Feb 6
Reply by Carl Roodnick

Expert Advisor

"RPL can be expensive. Your question is a prompt for me to write something on the cos…"

18 Feb 6
Reply by Carl Roodnick

Expert Advisor

"Sharon, we are lucky to offer almost exclusively corporate training, i.e. our learne…"

Hannes Nel replied Feb 4 to The White Paper and the Promotion of Lifelong Learning

18 Feb 6
Reply by Carl Roodnick

Expert Advisor

"Tee hee, I also wonder who those visionary advisors are. By the end of the year we w…"

Hannes Nel replied Feb 4 to The White Paper and the Promotion of Lifelong Learning

18 Feb 6
Reply by Carl Roodnick

Expert Advisor

"Prior learning can be taken into consideration for the issuing of credits or a quali…"

Hannes Nel replied Jan 29 to Private Education Provision

14 Jan 29
Reply by Des Squire

Expert Advisor

"The only challenge that I see in this is that the Minister will probably not make fu…"

Hannes Nel replied Jan 29 to Private Education Provision

14 Jan 29
Reply by Des Squire

Expert Advisor

"I am glad to see that you are still going strong, Marlene, JPN"

Hannes Nel replied Jan 28 to Private Education Provision

14 Jan 29
Reply by Des Squire

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service