Skills-Universe

Hannes Nel's Discussions (484)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"Without passion the learner and worker will not be motivated to perform. Then again,…"

Hannes Nel replied Oct 12, 2015 to Is there a link between information and transformation?

3 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Cas Olivier

Contributor

"Speaking of non-performance. Des Squires recently wrote about a certain SETA decidin…"

Hannes Nel replied Oct 9, 2015 to Re-establishment of the SETAs

7 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Contributor

"Playing for time, that's all it is. Even so, we can manage change, not so, and the s…"

Hannes Nel replied Oct 9, 2015 to Re-establishment of the SETAs

7 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Thank you for reminding me of this one, Sylvia. Mentornet is registered as a levy pa…"

Hannes Nel replied Oct 1, 2015 to SETA reporting windows opening and closing - does this comply with SETA Regulations?

1 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Hannes Nel

"Am I dumb, difficult or just uninformed? I read the Services Seta notice and to me i…"

Hannes Nel replied Sep 29, 2015 to Services SETA notice about Inter-Seta Transfers - delayed until new skills development year

16 18 hours ago
Reply by James Edwards

"The affective domain of education is important. "Kids don't learn from people they d…"

Hannes Nel replied Sep 28, 2015 to Do we TALK or DO Education Reform?

12 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Steve Short

"I wish you only the best and lots of joy with your business, Clare. Don't forget to…"

Hannes Nel replied Aug 5, 2015 to Does anyone have any advice on this request

26 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Brian V Moore

"Help them if you can, Clare. Most private providers to not own their premises - they…"

Hannes Nel replied Aug 4, 2015 to Does anyone have any advice on this request

26 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Brian V Moore

"Legislation should always stimulate growth, encourage development and create opportu…"

Hannes Nel replied Jul 22, 2015 to What can skills-universe members do about inequality in South Africa?

4 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

"It will be interesting to see how this develops."

Hannes Nel replied Jul 19, 2015 to China to provide training and skills development programme for officials

6 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Dey

RSS

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service