Skills-Universe

Johan Venter's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Employers are not driven by race based ideologies; similarly managers that have to a…"

Johan Venter replied Sep 16 to Radio Talk Show on SAFM - Why are black graduates unemployed?

19 Sep 17
Reply by Pierre Wepener

Contributor

"Training Centres are not supposed to produce artisans. Employers are supposed to pro…"

Johan Venter replied Aug 18 to TRAINING:: Training Centres Are Producing Sub-standard Artisans

26 Aug 19
Reply by Robert McArthur

Contributor

"If you have an overseas travel budget to spend, there's no point in looking for a lo…"

Johan Venter replied Oct 26, 2012 to Services Seta signs MOU with UK FET?!?

13 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Arlene Walsh

Contributor

"According to Wikipedia "He completed his Psychology Honours degree at the University…"

Johan Venter replied Jul 16, 2012 to Education priorities....'Making Education Fashionable......'sounds awesome!

18 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Tim Madgwick

" Sorry, I used the wrong word - this service is not not zero rated; it is VAT exempt…"

Johan Venter replied Nov 22, 2011 to VAT or No VAT on Invoice for providing training on a Learnership

15 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Buhlebakhe Tshabalala-Sekwele

"It could be that someone is assuming that the learnership is an NQF level 2 or highe…"

Johan Venter replied Nov 21, 2011 to VAT or No VAT on Invoice for providing training on a Learnership

15 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Buhlebakhe Tshabalala-Sekwele

"Hi I would like to attend the conference that Gill mentions; I tried the The Associa…"

Johan Venter replied Oct 13, 2011 to The Danger of Allowing our Training to be Delivered by the Public Sector Exclusively

18 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Gill Connellan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service