Skills-Universe

sylvia hammond's Discussions (2,840)

Discussions Replied To (764) Replies Latest Activity

"The central issue is whether the internship is being funded by discretionary grant m…"

sylvia hammond replied on Wednesday to INTERSHIP MIN STIPEND

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Adel Griesel

Contributor

"Hi - just to clarify, these are three separate issues: the SETAs incorporation is e…"

sylvia hammond replied Jan 31 to National Skills Development Strategy III (NSDS III) extended to March 2020

26 Jan 31
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Janelle, Thank you for that. I will pass on the information. I am now especially int…"

sylvia hammond replied Jan 31 to How to verify a SAQA evaluation of a foreign qualification

5 Feb 3
Reply by Stanford Hatlani

"Thank you Tom.  This is for an external person. If one clicks on SAQA site, and then…"

sylvia hammond replied Jan 31 to How to verify a SAQA evaluation of a foreign qualification

5 Feb 3
Reply by Stanford Hatlani

Expert

"Hi Lynel, No there are no specific sections of the Basic Conditions that deal with t…"

sylvia hammond replied Jan 24 to What is the legal requirements?

8 Jan 25
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Hi Lynel, I agree with Des that the changes to terms and conditions should be negot…"

sylvia hammond replied Jan 24 to What is the legal requirements?

8 Jan 25
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Hi Funeka, why don't you contact the Portal Publishing offices on 0861 11 22 18 and…"

sylvia hammond replied Jan 23 to Freight Forwarding Learnership

2 Jan 23
Reply by Funeka Mbewu

"Thank you Thinus for your kind nomination, but the competition is closed already. Ly…"

sylvia hammond replied Dec 19, 2016 to Nominations requested for Skills-universe Member of the Year - 2016

62 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Thanks Lerato for your kind words and to you for your support in re-tweeting. All th…"

sylvia hammond replied Dec 15, 2016 to Nominations requested for Skills-universe Member of the Year - 2016

62 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Thank you Roysen but we are already finished. Please will you also update your prof…"

sylvia hammond replied Dec 14, 2016 to Nominations requested for Skills-universe Member of the Year - 2016

62 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by sylvia hammond

RSS

© 2017   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service