Skills-Universe

sylvia hammond's Discussions (1,849)

Discussions Replied To (596) Replies Latest Activity

Contributor

"Hi Pierre Just for clarity - Minister Nzimande is Minister of Higher Education and T…"

sylvia hammond replied Oct 24 to FORUMS FOR SKILLS PROVIDERS SECTION 2(2)(a)(x) , ACT 37 OF 2008?

30 on Wednesday
Reply by Pierre Wepener

Contributor

"Thanks Lulama.  I have been having enormous trouble getting hold of them.  I can get…"

sylvia hammond replied Oct 22 to FORUMS FOR SKILLS PROVIDERS SECTION 2(2)(a)(x) , ACT 37 OF 2008?

30 on Wednesday
Reply by Pierre Wepener

Contributor

"Hi Lulama, Do you have details of the CETA AGM?"

sylvia hammond replied Oct 22 to FORUMS FOR SKILLS PROVIDERS SECTION 2(2)(a)(x) , ACT 37 OF 2008?

30 on Wednesday
Reply by Pierre Wepener

Contributor

"To all who have responded so far - I'm equally excited to share with you - have a gr…"

sylvia hammond replied Oct 18 to Time to leave the boat?

3 Oct 18
Reply by sylvia hammond

Contributor

"Hi Marie Thank you so much for this wonderful "sharing" post.   You raise so many im…"

sylvia hammond replied Oct 17 to Time to leave the boat?

3 Oct 18
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Thanks for your comment and your support Pierre - and wonderful to "see" you. :)"

sylvia hammond replied Oct 7 to National Initiatives supporting books, reading, and social cohesion

2 Oct 7
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Comment by Steve Short yesterday Same problem with the missing comment link.  Your…"

sylvia hammond replied Sep 22 to What happens with infants’ and toddlers’ thinking skills?

1 Sep 22
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Thanks for that Gill - I thought you did extremely well in a very challenging enviro…"

sylvia hammond replied Sep 16 to Radio Talk Show on SAFM - Why are black graduates unemployed?

19 Sep 17
Reply by Pierre Wepener

"I agree with George that companies are interested in skills development in so far as…"

sylvia hammond replied Sep 4 to How does skills development contribute to lifelong learning?

13 Sep 4
Reply by Barbara Jones

"Cas, although I agree with you that would be ideal - after 30 years of manufacturing…"

sylvia hammond replied Sep 3 to How does skills development contribute to lifelong learning?

13 Sep 4
Reply by Barbara Jones

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service