Skills-Universe

sylvia hammond's Discussions (1,937)

Discussions Replied To (615) Replies Latest Activity

"I do like that comment - "assessment should be decentralised and moderation should b…"

sylvia hammond replied Feb 19 to How will learners be assessed in QCTO qualifications - W&R SETA research

14 Feb 20
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt (Jax)

"Thanks Steven, yes my first plan was to be there as I'm in Gauteng today & tomor…"

sylvia hammond replied Feb 19 to How will learners be assessed in QCTO qualifications - W&R SETA research

14 Feb 20

"Hi Steven - unfortunately I already have arrangements set up for that Cape Town day.…"

sylvia hammond replied Feb 18 to How will learners be assessed in QCTO qualifications - W&R SETA research

14 Feb 20

"Hi David, Emma ka Mbele is the Marketing and Communications Officer for the Services…"

sylvia hammond replied Feb 11 to Accreditation as Service Provider Service Seta

4 Feb 12
Reply by David Jooste

Contributor

"Hi Ashwell, Please see the discussion I've just posted about discretionary grants an…"

sylvia hammond replied Jan 30 to Minister Nzimande's view on South Africa adding value through internships & learnerships

20 Feb 17
Reply by Wilma Guest-Mouton

Expert

"Dear all, On the question of legacy qualifications, I have received a response to my…"

sylvia hammond replied Jan 30 to QCTO developments

54 Feb 2
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Thank you for this very clear exposition Des.  One question that arises for me is ex…"

sylvia hammond replied Jan 30 to Temporary Employees and 2015 regulations

4 Jan 30
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"That's called a great relief - we have enough to focus on already :) "

sylvia hammond replied Jan 29 to QCTO developments

54 Feb 2
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Contributor

"Thank you for the update Herman.  We wait with anticipation to hear the response fro…"

sylvia hammond replied Jan 29 to Minister Nzimande's view on South Africa adding value through internships & learnerships

20 Feb 17
Reply by Wilma Guest-Mouton

Expert

"Well-spotted Lynel - numeracy is not one of South Africa's strongest points - but at…"

sylvia hammond replied Jan 29 to QCTO developments

54 Feb 2
Reply by Lynel Farrell

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service