Skills-Universe

sylvia hammond's Discussions (2,156)

Discussions Replied To (668) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Marietta.   One of my abiding memories of London on the day of the 7 July…"

sylvia hammond replied Jul 20 to China to provide training and skills development programme for officials

6 Jul 26
Reply by Charles Dey

"Thanks for your comment Brian. My response: my children will confirm that for many y…"

sylvia hammond replied Jul 20 to China to provide training and skills development programme for officials

6 Jul 26
Reply by Charles Dey

"Hi Kevin  are you looking for the unit standards - or the training material on the u…"

sylvia hammond replied Jul 14 to SHEQ Management unit standards

2 Jul 14
Reply by KEVIN BELLAIRS

Expert

"On SETA performance - or under-performance, it is useful to ask who is ultimately re…"

sylvia hammond replied Jul 6 to Has the skills revolution failed our youth?

15 Jul 16
Reply by Des Squire

"Hi Ian, apologies for delay in responding.  Durban my birth city - I must make the t…"

sylvia hammond replied Jul 2 to HR Future Cape Town Breakfast Invitation

2 Jul 2
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Hi Steve, I must that I absolutely agree with you and you are not off-strategy from…"

sylvia hammond replied Jun 27 to The Marikana Report

4 Jun 28
Reply by Kholofelo Mogane

"Marietta so good to hear from you. This is my understanding (and I've currently been…"

sylvia hammond replied Jun 9 to EoS for Skills Programmes when accredited for Qualification. Is there a new ruling?

13 Jun 11
Reply by Shari Mattera

Contributor

"Ken, is there a list somewhere of what exactly does require DoL "approval" - and wha…"

sylvia hammond replied Jun 8 to SETA accreditation may render your OH&S Training invalid or illegal

15 Jul 1
Reply by Hannes Nel

Contributor

"Thank you Charles for my word of the day "heutagogy" - self-directed learning - if I…"

sylvia hammond replied Jun 7 to What will training look like in the workplace of the future?

6 Jun 7
Reply by Charles Dey

"Hi Desmond and Richelle, Just a first point of clarification on contractors who invo…"

sylvia hammond replied May 26 to WSP and ATR, How do I indicate Contractors in our company.

4 May 28

RSS

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service