Skills-Universe

sylvia hammond's Discussions (2,521)

Discussions Replied To (724) Replies Latest Activity

"Russell, I had reason to go back to this discussion and it raised some further thoug…"

sylvia hammond replied on Monday to Who is not coming to the party - is it employers - or is it SETA admin?

10 on Monday
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Thank you Kate, BUSA's observations are certainly what I experienced when participat…"

sylvia hammond replied Mar 19 to Who is not coming to the party - is it employers - or is it SETA admin?

10 on Monday
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Russell your observation that the original intention of an integrated employment equ…"

sylvia hammond replied Mar 19 to Who is not coming to the party - is it employers - or is it SETA admin?

10 on Monday
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Thank you for your responses.  Hannes, the result will be that the skills levy will…"

sylvia hammond replied Mar 18 to Who is not coming to the party - is it employers - or is it SETA admin?

10 on Monday
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Pleasure - I was thinking that it might be an idea to add some of the relevant docum…"

sylvia hammond replied Mar 10 to Private Providers & DHET

4 Mar 10
Reply by Barbara Elliott

"Hi Barbara, if you click on Groups - at the top you will see the new NATED discussio…"

sylvia hammond replied Mar 10 to Private Providers & DHET

4 Mar 10
Reply by Barbara Elliott

Expert

"Thanks to Henk for the "policy" mention :) It is very true that I am fascinated by t…"

sylvia hammond replied Mar 8 to Super bad service by ETDP SETA

72 Apr 5
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Hi Lynel, I know one or two others are on that system - wondered if there was a move…"

sylvia hammond replied Mar 8 to Super bad service by ETDP SETA

72 Apr 5
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Dear Kate, Thank you for your response. I spent quite some time going through the la…"

sylvia hammond replied Mar 7 to Super bad service by ETDP SETA

72 Apr 5
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Just for clarity please Lynel - the ETDP  is moving away from Datanet but they are n…"

sylvia hammond replied Mar 4 to Super bad service by ETDP SETA

72 Apr 5
Reply by Lynel Farrell

RSS

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service