Skills-Universe

sylvia hammond's Discussions (1,880)

Discussions Replied To (598) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Graeme, As the SASSETA has a group on skills-universe, you might like to join the…"

sylvia hammond replied 18 hours ago to Excellent Service - Sasseta

2 18 hours ago
Reply by Graeme Lategan

"A "gemors" of incompetents?"

sylvia hammond replied Nov 7 to A gaggle of geese, a herd of sheep, a ????? of incompetents!

12 Nov 7
Reply by Pierre Wepener

"I googled the collective noun for incompetents and it came up with: a "bush" of inco…"

sylvia hammond replied Nov 7 to A gaggle of geese, a herd of sheep, a ????? of incompetents!

12 Nov 7
Reply by Pierre Wepener

Contributor

"Hi Pierre Just for clarity - Minister Nzimande is Minister of Higher Education and T…"

sylvia hammond replied Oct 24 to FORUMS FOR SKILLS PROVIDERS SECTION 2(2)(a)(x) , ACT 37 OF 2008?

30 Oct 29
Reply by Pierre Wepener

Contributor

"Thanks Lulama.  I have been having enormous trouble getting hold of them.  I can get…"

sylvia hammond replied Oct 22 to FORUMS FOR SKILLS PROVIDERS SECTION 2(2)(a)(x) , ACT 37 OF 2008?

30 Oct 29
Reply by Pierre Wepener

Contributor

"Hi Lulama, Do you have details of the CETA AGM?"

sylvia hammond replied Oct 22 to FORUMS FOR SKILLS PROVIDERS SECTION 2(2)(a)(x) , ACT 37 OF 2008?

30 Oct 29
Reply by Pierre Wepener

Contributor

"To all who have responded so far - I'm equally excited to share with you - have a gr…"

sylvia hammond replied Oct 18 to Time to leave the boat?

3 Oct 18
Reply by sylvia hammond

Contributor

"Hi Marie Thank you so much for this wonderful "sharing" post.   You raise so many im…"

sylvia hammond replied Oct 17 to Time to leave the boat?

3 Oct 18
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Thanks for your comment and your support Pierre - and wonderful to "see" you. :)"

sylvia hammond replied Oct 7 to National Initiatives supporting books, reading, and social cohesion

2 Oct 7
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Comment by Steve Short yesterday Same problem with the missing comment link.  Your…"

sylvia hammond replied Sep 22 to What happens with infants’ and toddlers’ thinking skills?

1 Sep 22
Reply by sylvia hammond

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service