Skills-Universe

sylvia hammond's Discussions (2,588)

Discussions Replied To (740) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tefu Yes, I realise that you wanted to know about SDFs in the company, but I thou…"

sylvia hammond replied Jul 15 to Skills Development Facilitator

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Janelle Gravett

"This is a very good question - would love to her from some SDFs internal and externa…"

sylvia hammond replied Jul 15 to Skills Development Facilitator

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Janelle Gravett

"Thank you Marietjie - my Sunday morning reading "...we are his workmanship...". Now…"

sylvia hammond replied Jul 10 to Invitation to all ETDP SETA skills providers - service delivery meeting

16 Jul 12
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Dear Pierre and Lynel, Thank you for your very kind words.  They really are apprecia…"

sylvia hammond replied Jul 6 to Invitation to all ETDP SETA skills providers - service delivery meeting

16 Jul 12
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Contributor

"Hi Lynel - thanks for comment - I respect your opinion."

sylvia hammond replied Jun 24 to JOINED AND COMBINED INTERVENTION PLANNED WITH THE ETDPSETA

70 Jul 12
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Contributor

"Hi Pierre, Yes, we are happy to be the communication and contact point.   It would b…"

sylvia hammond replied Jun 23 to JOINED AND COMBINED INTERVENTION PLANNED WITH THE ETDPSETA

70 Jul 12
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Contributor

"Hi Pierre, I must tell you that I have had numerous people tell me (directly not ope…"

sylvia hammond replied Jun 23 to JOINED AND COMBINED INTERVENTION PLANNED WITH THE ETDPSETA

70 Jul 12
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Contributor

"Thanks George and Martin, I should just add for clarity: I have never supported that…"

sylvia hammond replied Jun 10 to Warning against conference company: IntelligentAfrica

32 Jun 14
Reply by AnnemarieStiglingh

Contributor

"Thank you everyone for your contributions.  As always the original posting did bring…"

sylvia hammond replied Jun 10 to Warning against conference company: IntelligentAfrica

32 Jun 14

Contributor

"Dear Loffie Thank you for the clarification. I agree that it certainly is time for m…"

32 Jun 14

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service