Skills-Universe

sylvia hammond's Discussions (1,910)

Discussions Replied To (605) Replies Latest Activity

Contributor

"Hi Herman, I don't clearly understand you here.  This is my understanding: You incl…"

sylvia hammond replied 2 hours ago to Minister Nzimande's view on South Africa adding value through internships & learnerships

6 1 hour ago
Reply by Herman Bloemhof

"Hi to all - if you scroll down the discussion you will see that David has very kindl…"

sylvia hammond replied 5 hours ago to QCTO

13 3 hours ago
Reply by Renee' McGibbon

"Thanks David I'm sure everyone is most appreciative - and those with a British sense…"

sylvia hammond replied 5 hours ago to QCTO

13 3 hours ago
Reply by Renee' McGibbon

"I feel passionately that it was a mistake to leave AET (ABET) out of the skills deve…"

sylvia hammond replied Jan 20 to How can we improve our ability to expand the skills base of our economy?

6 Jan 22
Reply by Des Squire

"Hi Natalie, A good way to identify facilitators on skills-universe is to look at the…"

sylvia hammond replied Jan 5 to Where can I find good facilitators to employ full-time?

3 Jan 6
Reply by Natalie Bushby

"Dear Hannes, Thank you so much - and all the very best to you and your family. Yes,…"

sylvia hammond replied Dec 23, 2014 to Seasonal Greetings from skills-universe

14 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Thank you to everyone who responded - and a special thanks for: "I belong therefore…"

sylvia hammond replied Dec 21, 2014 to Seasonal Greetings from skills-universe

14 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Hi Graeme, As the SASSETA has a group on skills-universe, you might like to join the…"

sylvia hammond replied Dec 18, 2014 to Excellent Service - Sasseta

2 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Graeme Lategan

"A "gemors" of incompetents?"

sylvia hammond replied Nov 7, 2014 to A gaggle of geese, a herd of sheep, a ????? of incompetents!

12 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Pierre Wepener

"I googled the collective noun for incompetents and it came up with: a "bush" of inco…"

sylvia hammond replied Nov 7, 2014 to A gaggle of geese, a herd of sheep, a ????? of incompetents!

12 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Pierre Wepener

RSS

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service