Skills-Universe

sylvia hammond's Discussions (1,779)

Discussions Replied To (588) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with George that companies are interested in skills development in so far as…"

sylvia hammond replied Sep 4 to How does skills development contribute to lifelong learning?

13 Sep 4
Reply by Barbara Jones

"Cas, although I agree with you that would be ideal - after 30 years of manufacturing…"

sylvia hammond replied Sep 3 to How does skills development contribute to lifelong learning?

13 Sep 4
Reply by Barbara Jones

"Hi Barbara, Thanks for updating your profile photo and also for this question.  From…"

sylvia hammond replied Sep 3 to How does skills development contribute to lifelong learning?

13 Sep 4
Reply by Barbara Jones

Expert

"Hi Lynel, this has become an interesting discussion - do you have enough information…"

sylvia hammond replied Aug 22 to If you had to choose between SETAs and QCTO ..............

50 Sep 8
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Hi Lynel, I would add Foodbev - despite many personnel changes they have managed to…"

sylvia hammond replied Aug 21 to If you had to choose between SETAs and QCTO ..............

50 Sep 8
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Hi Mark I would suggest that you start with StatsSa"

sylvia hammond replied Aug 21 to Assistance re Demographics Welbedacth Durbn KZN

2 Aug 21
Reply by Mark Naidoo

Expert

"Hi Lynel, I would also add - from a human resource management perspective - it must…"

sylvia hammond replied Aug 20 to If you had to choose between SETAs and QCTO ..............

50 Sep 8
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Hi Keegan, I absolutely agree with you on the broader impact.  That is the point tha…"

sylvia hammond replied Aug 20 to Naming and Shaming So-called SDF's

9 Aug 21
Reply by Keegen Chetty

"Hi Keegan, to my knowledge there are very many companies that are in entirely the wr…"

sylvia hammond replied Aug 20 to Naming and Shaming So-called SDF's

9 Aug 21
Reply by Keegen Chetty

"Hi Keegan, yes it is very concerning because as you say it taints all of us.  Why do…"

sylvia hammond replied Aug 19 to Naming and Shaming So-called SDF's

9 Aug 21
Reply by Keegen Chetty

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service