Skills-Universe

sylvia hammond's Discussions (2,557)

Discussions Replied To (736) Replies Latest Activity

Contributor

"Hi Lynel - thanks for comment - I respect your opinion."

sylvia hammond replied on Friday to JOINED AND COMBINED INTERVENTION PLANNED WITH THE ETDPSETA

40 4 hours ago
Reply by Pierre Wepener

Contributor

"Hi Pierre, Yes, we are happy to be the communication and contact point.   It would b…"

sylvia hammond replied on Thursday to JOINED AND COMBINED INTERVENTION PLANNED WITH THE ETDPSETA

40 4 hours ago
Reply by Pierre Wepener

Contributor

"Hi Pierre, I must tell you that I have had numerous people tell me (directly not ope…"

sylvia hammond replied on Thursday to JOINED AND COMBINED INTERVENTION PLANNED WITH THE ETDPSETA

40 4 hours ago
Reply by Pierre Wepener

Contributor

"Thanks George and Martin, I should just add for clarity: I have never supported that…"

sylvia hammond replied Jun 10 to Warning against conference company: IntelligentAfrica

32 Jun 14
Reply by AnnemarieStiglingh

Contributor

"Thank you everyone for your contributions.  As always the original posting did bring…"

sylvia hammond replied Jun 10 to Warning against conference company: IntelligentAfrica

32 Jun 14

Contributor

"Dear Loffie Thank you for the clarification. I agree that it certainly is time for m…"

32 Jun 14

"Hi Kagisho, I think that you are referring to payments made from SETAs - mandatory a…"

sylvia hammond replied Jun 9 to Obtainign info regarding levy paying businesses

8 Jun 9
Reply by sylvia hammond

Contributor

"I have searched our member details and I found that Charles Cotter mentions that com…"

sylvia hammond replied Jun 9 to Warning against conference company: IntelligentAfrica

32 Jun 14

"Hi Mncedisi and Heidi, The President has indicated that all parties must work togeth…"

sylvia hammond replied Jun 7 to STUDY VISA FOR PRIVATE PROVIDER STUDENTS

4 Jun 8
Reply by Heidi D Edwards

"Hi Mncedisi, As far as I can see these are the latest relevant regulations under the…"

sylvia hammond replied Jun 5 to STUDY VISA FOR PRIVATE PROVIDER STUDENTS

4 Jun 8
Reply by Heidi D Edwards

RSS

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service