Skills-Universe

sylvia hammond's Discussions (2,380)

Discussions Replied To (698) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"Thanks Des - I read it with interest - there are one or two public enterprises I'm a…"

sylvia hammond replied on Thursday to Simplified summary of the recent Labour Court Case related to quotas and opposed to targets in employment Equity

1 on Thursday
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Hi Jaco, To find out what other discussions there have been on this subject, (there…"

sylvia hammond replied Jan 27 to Freelance Moderator: Going Rates and Procedure

3 Jan 28
Reply by Jaco Burger

"A further further thought - I would urge some caution on the name and shame approach…"

sylvia hammond replied Jan 25 to Non payment

13 Jan 27
Reply by Kate Sani

"A further thought - have you found out whether the non-paying providers are members…"

13 Jan 27
Reply by Kate Sani

"Hi David, I am not aware of an Ombudsman.   However, if they are an accredited occup…"

13 Jan 27
Reply by Kate Sani

Expert

"Hi Tebogo, Thanks for your contribution.  Please will you explain further - are you…"

sylvia hammond replied Nov 27, 2015 to Employment Equity - Regional or national Demographics - That is the question?

16 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Moegsien Harris

"Hi Kevin, I would think that every SETA would have that and surely they report that…"

sylvia hammond replied Nov 25, 2015 to The Future of Skills Development in South Africa

10 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Kevin Marlow

"Hi Charles, One of the reasons may be that the research methodology for the Global C…"

sylvia hammond replied Nov 25, 2015 to The Future of Skills Development in South Africa

10 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Kevin Marlow

"Hi to all - Just in case anyone missed it.  The full document gazetted for comment b…"

10 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Kevin Marlow

"Thanks Heidi - and just to take it further - the best documents I have found are on…"

sylvia hammond replied Nov 22, 2015 to Convoluted BBBEE Codes: How Do We Get Back To Training For The Sake Of Education

18 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Frank Smit

RSS

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service