Skills-Universe

sylvia hammond's Discussions (2,778)

Discussions Replied To (756) Replies Latest Activity

"Lol :))))) double chins - you see you need to come back more often :)"

sylvia hammond replied on Thursday to Nominations requested for Skills-universe Member of the Year - 2016

35 on Friday
Reply by Jennifer Williams

"Keleboga Sitshengisiwe - but I am not in the game :)"

sylvia hammond replied on Thursday to Nominations requested for Skills-universe Member of the Year - 2016

35 on Friday

"Thank you to the people who mentioned my name - but please I am not included. "

sylvia hammond replied on Wednesday to Nominations requested for Skills-universe Member of the Year - 2016

35 on Friday

"Hi Calvin, I'm not an expert on the actual registration. I will send this out to our…"

sylvia hammond replied Nov 3 to NQF levels of N qualifications and part qualificatiions registered by SAQA

22 Nov 4
Reply by Calvin Madutlela

Expert

"Hi Lynel, One of the things that I have learnt from my PhD research is reversing the…"

sylvia hammond replied Oct 21 to My Research: Do you have what I am looking for?

18 Oct 23
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Hi Lynel - I do understand the clicked too soon :) Now that information will come fr…"

sylvia hammond replied Oct 21 to My Research: Do you have what I am looking for?

18 Oct 23
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Hi Lynel, on your last question about the ATR WSP - I'm not sure from what perspecti…"

18 Oct 23
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Hi Lynel, Somehow I vaguely remember that there were some issues in the early 2000s…"

18 Oct 23
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Thanks Rudy - just see first before you send the documents that Lynel has posted in…"

sylvia hammond replied Oct 12 to CETA Accredited Facilitators wanted

3 Oct 12
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Hi Rudy, I had just posted a question to Lynel & then picked up your discussion.…"

sylvia hammond replied Oct 12 to CETA Accredited Facilitators wanted

3 Oct 12
Reply by sylvia hammond

RSS

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service