Skills-Universe

sylvia hammond's Discussions (1,604)

Discussions Replied To (545) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Advisor

"Thank you Des for highlighting all the key points.  The writing is very clear on the…"

sylvia hammond replied on Monday to 14th Commission for Employment Equity - comment

1 on Monday
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Thanks to everyone for such excellent input - I do appreciate your thoughts and than…"

sylvia hammond replied Mar 30 to What is the difference between "work integrated learning" and "work-based learning"?

9 Mar 30
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Absolutely agree Karen that is just a very basic list.  As Carl has identified there…"

sylvia hammond replied Mar 28 to Do Private Training Service Providers need to train to be lawyers?

27 Mar 28
Reply by Carl Roodnick

"As a generalist I can definitely emphathise with your comment - and now we can add t…"

sylvia hammond replied Mar 27 to Do Private Training Service Providers need to train to be lawyers?

27 Mar 28
Reply by Carl Roodnick

"I suspect the minister has an advanced sense of irony and he may well reflect that h…"

sylvia hammond replied Mar 27 to Do Private Training Service Providers need to train to be lawyers?

27 Mar 28
Reply by Carl Roodnick

"Absolutely, I can think of all the various sector requirements as well: sectoral det…"

27 Mar 28
Reply by Carl Roodnick

"Thanks James - and as I read this - would you think also Protection of Personal/Priv…"

27 Mar 28
Reply by Carl Roodnick

"Hi Ian - I'm with Jacqui - good Scotch will do it every time."

27 Mar 28
Reply by Carl Roodnick

"Additional information courtesy of member Jacqui Baumgardt: Department of Higher Edu…"

27 Mar 28
Reply by Carl Roodnick

"James, thanks so much that is very helpful - I will follow up on all the links tomor…"

sylvia hammond replied Mar 24 to What is the difference between "work integrated learning" and "work-based learning"?

9 Mar 30
Reply by sylvia hammond

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service