Skills-Universe

sylvia hammond's Discussions (2,088)

Discussions Replied To (658) Replies Latest Activity

"Now that's a good thought - enjoy.  I only realised yesterday that it is two long we…"

sylvia hammond replied Apr 24 to Should we separate academic and referenced discussions from casual discussions?

33 Apr 24
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

"Hi Wessel, Those words are good - I'm thinking of heading and explanations for the s…"

sylvia hammond replied Apr 24 to Should we separate academic and referenced discussions from casual discussions?

33 Apr 24
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

"You are so right - but then always following the rules is sooo boring. And I really…"

33 Apr 24
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

"Hi Dorothy - now that is a good point.  We recently received a request from Services…"

33 Apr 24
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

"Hi Des, yes see my response to Ian now - I think that some renaming will serve our d…"

33 Apr 24
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

"Hi Ian, A great deal of what you post could remain in the current Blogs area - whate…"

33 Apr 24
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

"Hi Claudia, thanks for that and absolutely agree with you - sometimes a few words in…"

33 Apr 24
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

"Thanks so much for all the responses.  Just to clarify - all I had in mind was to re…"

33 Apr 24
Reply by Wessel PIETERS

Expert

"Thank you Des - you did create an interesting discussion.   On your concluding point…"

sylvia hammond replied Apr 23 to Xenophobia - Can diversity result in unity?

34 Apr 28
Reply by Pierre Wepener

Expert

"Thank you Kudakwashe, that is a very interesting point you make - that the education…"

sylvia hammond replied Apr 22 to Xenophobia - Can diversity result in unity?

34 Apr 28
Reply by Pierre Wepener

RSS

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service