Skills-Universe

Irene James's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"ETDP SETA is a dream to deal with compared to our primary SETA. (You know who, no do…"

Irene James replied Mar 4 to Super bad service by ETDP SETA

72 Apr 5
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Hi Jaco If you have been trained and have received your Statement of Results for the…"

Irene James replied Oct 14, 2015 to The Freelance Assessor and Moderator

8 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by Jaco Burger

Contributor

"PS! Watch out for this one - I am under the impression that it is about to be replac…"

Irene James replied Oct 14, 2015 to CONFUSED ABOUT ECD LEVEL 4 QUALIFICATION's CREDIT ALLOCATION

9 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Des Squire

"An "Assessor qualification" ?   What is that?"

Irene James replied Oct 6, 2015 to FACILITATOR, ASSESSOR AND MODERATOR RPL COURSES. STUDY AT HOME!!!!

3 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Irene James

""Accredited" facilitator, assessor or moderator?  What is that?"

Irene James replied Oct 6, 2015 to FACILITATOR, ASSESSOR AND MODERATOR RPL COURSES. STUDY AT HOME!!!!

3 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Irene James

Contributor

"Agree 100% - stop politicking and make a real difference.  The unions need to stop t…"

Irene James replied Sep 28, 2015 to Collective Bargaining in the education sector must be strengthened to resolve the ANA saga

2 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Irene James

"Nice one, Joseph!   Good decent, honest advice for folk wanting to get into this fie…"

Irene James replied Sep 23, 2015 to PROFITABLE BUSINESSES IN THE EDUCATION AND TRAINING INDUSTRY

13 Apr 27
Reply by Nobandla Gobodo

"Hi Lance We are a private training company in Durban. We have a lovely venue in the…"

Irene James replied Jun 11, 2015 to Training venue recommendations required

4 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Irene James

Expert

"Yup, Andrew - You are right. - Another disaster looming. There is some good stuff co…"

Irene James replied Nov 21, 2014 to Notional hours - what impact do they have?

38 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Marie Smith

Expert

"Hi Des! Forgive me - I am not exactly sure which part you disagree with? I agree wit…"

Irene James replied Nov 21, 2014 to Notional hours - what impact do they have?

38 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Marie Smith

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service