Skills-Universe

Irene James's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Advisor

"OBE, if done properly is the BEST way of acquiring competencies.   But it is all abo…"

Irene James replied Oct 3, 2013 to Comments on the matric pass mark

18 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Hloniphile Ndlela

"Don't get me started!  If many of these SETAs were private companies, they would hav…"

Irene James replied Oct 1, 2013 to Are Setas fulfilling their mandate accordingly?

19 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Ntokozo Lwandle

Expert Advisor

"Appeal.   And if you do not get an explanatory response (which is usually the case),…"

Irene James replied Sep 27, 2013 to Understanding Portfolios of evidence

16 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Irene James

Expert Advisor

"Des, allow me to try and provide n answer to some of DK's queries? On the pen colour…"

Irene James replied Sep 26, 2013 to Understanding Portfolios of evidence

16 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Irene James

Expert Advisor

"Precisely!! Well said Des.  My best is when the Verifiers openly admit that they hav…"

16 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Irene James

Expert Advisor

"Thank you Des - Nice post.  PoEs can and should be very powerful collections of lear…"

16 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Irene James

Expert Advisor

"Dear Hannes - Just love it!!  The closest I have ever come to Shakespeare is to shar…"

Irene James replied Jun 3, 2013 to William Shakespeare Understood the ETD Environment

10 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cobus Cato

Expert Advisor

"Now THAT'S what I like to see! Let's use our platforms - conferencing, social media,…"

Irene James replied Mar 8, 2013 to The major stumbling blocks in the way of a truly articulated NQF

18 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by sylvia hammond

Expert Advisor

"Superb, Hannes.  I have just returned from the 9th ASTD SA L&D conference in the…"

Irene James replied Mar 8, 2013 to The major stumbling blocks in the way of a truly articulated NQF

18 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by sylvia hammond

"So sad to hear of Prof Mehl's untimely death.  Used to love listening to his gruff v…"

Irene James replied Feb 5, 2013 to Memorial service to celebrate the life of Prof. Mehl

7 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Natasha Louw

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service