Skills-Universe

Irene James's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"Dear Lynel You deserve a medal - this is a lot of work you are putting into this cri…"

Irene James replied Jun 24 to QCTO vs SETAs - what progress if any?

62 on Monday
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt

Expert

"Dear Henk, You are absolutely right when you say that many of the SETA staff are jus…"

Irene James replied Jun 5 to Are Verifiers Adding any Value to the Learning Process?

20 Jun 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"Jacqui, congratulations on this piece of work. It is simply superb, and must have ta…"

Irene James replied Jun 2 to Doctorate on The QA Challenges of Private Providers

21 Jun 12
Reply by Petra Penninkhoff

Expert

"Good morning Hannes Love your post, as usual. And Jacqui has hit the nail on the hea…"

Irene James replied Jun 2 to Are Verifiers Adding any Value to the Learning Process?

20 Jun 9
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Expert

"OBE, if done properly is the BEST way of acquiring competencies.   But it is all abo…"

Irene James replied Oct 3, 2013 to Comments on the matric pass mark

18 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Hloniphile Ndlela

"Don't get me started!  If many of these SETAs were private companies, they would hav…"

Irene James replied Oct 1, 2013 to Are Setas fulfilling their mandate accordingly?

19 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Ntokozo Lwandle

Expert

"Appeal.   And if you do not get an explanatory response (which is usually the case),…"

Irene James replied Sep 27, 2013 to Understanding Portfolios of evidence

16 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Irene James

Expert

"Des, allow me to try and provide n answer to some of DK's queries? On the pen colour…"

Irene James replied Sep 26, 2013 to Understanding Portfolios of evidence

16 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Irene James

Expert

"Precisely!! Well said Des.  My best is when the Verifiers openly admit that they hav…"

16 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Irene James

Expert

"Thank you Des - Nice post.  PoEs can and should be very powerful collections of lear…"

16 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Irene James

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service