Skills-Universe

Colleen Mutch's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi again  Luyanda, Not sure where you are based, our next course for assessors align…"

Colleen Mutch replied Nov 19, 2012 to Absence of assessors and moderators for a learning programme creates an impossibility to register

18 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Luyanda Mtshotshisa

"Hi  I understand your frustration but it is important that learning is conducted pro…"

Colleen Mutch replied Nov 19, 2012 to Absence of assessors and moderators for a learning programme creates an impossibility to register

18 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Luyanda Mtshotshisa

Contributor

"Sounds very odd - we need to work locally and improve education here............."

Colleen Mutch replied Oct 25, 2012 to Services Seta signs MOU with UK FET?!?

21 Nov 24
Reply by Elsie Potgieter

"Stakeholders are menat to be anyone interested or involved in that particular indust…"

Colleen Mutch replied Sep 25, 2012 to Development of standards and qualifications through QCTO

50 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by sylvia hammond

"You have to become a development partner - DPQ and then there are assessment partner…"

Colleen Mutch replied Sep 25, 2012 to Development of standards and qualifications through QCTO

50 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by sylvia hammond

"Don't think you have to be accredited as long as you don't give that expectation.  I…"

Colleen Mutch replied May 25, 2012 to Training by NPO's - Which road to take?

7 May 25, 2012
Reply by Frik Groenewald

"Hi there From having spoken to Marius at the e Skills Institute, they aim to be lik…"

Colleen Mutch replied May 3, 2012 to Are you aware of our e-Skills development strategy & e-Skills Institute?

15 May 3, 2012
Reply by Colleen Mutch

"Sadly this email address does not seem to be working.  BUT, you can try this one and…"

Colleen Mutch replied May 2, 2012 to Are you aware of our e-Skills development strategy & e-Skills Institute?

15 May 3, 2012
Reply by Colleen Mutch

"Glad to hear that skills are developing in your area.  Well done!"

Colleen Mutch replied Apr 29, 2012 to Will Seta offices at all FET colleges improve service delivery?

16 May 11, 2012
Reply by sylvia hammond

"From my experience with the one seta I work for being now situated at an FET college…"

Colleen Mutch replied Apr 29, 2012 to Will Seta offices at all FET colleges improve service delivery?

16 May 11, 2012
Reply by sylvia hammond

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service