Skills-Universe

Wilma de Villiers's Discussions (227)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"It is interesting that TVET college lecturers are seen as 'key agent of transformati…"

Wilma de Villiers replied yesterday to SAQA latest bulletin is published

1 yesterday
Reply by Wilma de Villiers

Expert

"Deep words - thanks again for sharing. I spoke to a friend today and we were talking…"

Wilma de Villiers replied Dec 22, 2015 to Best wishes for christmas and a happy New Year to all

2 Dec 22, 2015

Expert

"Deep words - thanks again for sharing. I spoke to a friend today and we were talking…"

Wilma de Villiers replied Dec 22, 2015 to Best wishes for christmas and a happy New Year to all

2 Dec 22, 2015

"SETA allows credit transfer (exemption) for 1ste and 2nd language for matriculants. …"

Wilma de Villiers replied Nov 11, 2015 to Credit Transfer/Exemption/2nd Language

2 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Martin John Fynn

Contributor

"You are right .. calculation error. "

Wilma de Villiers replied Oct 14, 2015 to CONFUSED ABOUT ECD LEVEL 4 QUALIFICATION's CREDIT ALLOCATION

9 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Des Squire

Contributor

"Thanks for all the responses.  Early tomorrow morning I will 'digest' it.  it seems…"

Wilma de Villiers replied Oct 13, 2015 to CONFUSED ABOUT ECD LEVEL 4 QUALIFICATION's CREDIT ALLOCATION

9 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Des Squire

Contributor

"Skills Universe members, I need your advise, please. A verifier queried the credits…"

Wilma de Villiers replied Oct 13, 2015 to CONFUSED ABOUT ECD LEVEL 4 QUALIFICATION's CREDIT ALLOCATION

9 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Des Squire

Contributor

"Skills Universe members, I need your advise, please. A verifier queried the credits…"

9 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Des Squire

"The gmail address shows an error."

Wilma de Villiers replied Oct 5, 2015 to FACILITATOR, ASSESSOR AND MODERATOR RPL COURSES. STUDY AT HOME!!!!

3 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Irene James

Expert

"A good question - what would the world be like?  I belief that peace will contribute…"

Wilma de Villiers replied Sep 5, 2015 to Some food for thought

2 Sep 5, 2015

RSS

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service