Skills-Universe

Zerelde Uys's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Noooo Carla, don't go there! You have to find something positive to cling to even th…"

Zerelde Uys replied May 16 to Company Registration issue - Provider Accreditation Application

17 May 19
Reply by Donald Hanneman

"In my opinion I can live with the company registration - it's a once-off and manages…"

Zerelde Uys replied May 16 to Company Registration issue - Provider Accreditation Application

17 May 19
Reply by Donald Hanneman

"Joyce, since I applied for accreditation 8 years ago, it was a prerequisite that onl…"

17 May 19
Reply by Donald Hanneman

"Excellent post, Farrah - enough to make me respond!  I identify with your frustratio…"

Zerelde Uys replied Mar 12 to The Plight of the Fresh Graduate & an Unresponsive Job Market

11 Mar 15
Reply by Farrah T Schwab

Contributor

"Supports my thinking to avoid the current system as far as possible. I also find tha…"

Zerelde Uys replied Feb 21 to The Jobs Fund and its potential job-enabling role for many sectors in South Africa

4 Feb 21
Reply by Ashwell Glasson

Contributor

"This is excellent news. Thanks for the feedback and explanation of the difference in…"

Zerelde Uys replied Feb 21 to The Jobs Fund and its potential job-enabling role for many sectors in South Africa

4 Feb 21
Reply by Ashwell Glasson

Expert

"You have voiced my feelings so well in your 'ethics jargon'! No matter what we call…"

Zerelde Uys replied Jun 21, 2013 to Executing an Arabesque in ETD

12 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Zerelde Uys

Expert

"Yes Hannes, and I specifically pressed for expertise such as yours to be included in…"

Zerelde Uys replied Jun 10, 2013 to Executing an Arabesque in ETD

12 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Zerelde Uys

Expert

"Thank you Hannes for being brave enough to post this piece. My comment is belated, b…"

Zerelde Uys replied Jun 9, 2013 to Executing an Arabesque in ETD

12 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Zerelde Uys

"My first thought - how many employers can afford to be what the SETA wants them to b…"

Zerelde Uys replied May 16, 2013 to Services Seta wants employers back in the driving seat

8 May 17, 2013
Reply by Jim Lizamore

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service