Skills-Universe

Tass Schwab's Discussions (592)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Jesse, we are able to assist you with material and accreditation. Please mail…"

Tass Schwab replied yesterday to Quality Training Material

1 yesterday
Reply by Tass Schwab

"Thank you Lynel."

Tass Schwab replied on Wednesday to Loking for Training Material - NC: Grain Hadling processes - Level 3 (23154) &Level 2 (20151) SETA Approved)

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Tass Schwab

"Thank you Danielle, also want to put a foot in before some charlatan sells the same…"

Tass Schwab replied on Wednesday to Loking for Training Material - NC: Grain Hadling processes - Level 3 (23154) &Level 2 (20151) SETA Approved)

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Tass Schwab

"It is a pleasure!!! Like I said, download and check but it you are applying to AGRIS…"

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Tass Schwab

"Hello Jabu, are you aware that AGRISETA has Free Learning material for download? The…"

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Tass Schwab

"Hard to pick one and the post because relationships with business partners often hap…"

Tass Schwab replied Nov 30 to Nominations requested for Skills-universe Member of the Year - 2016

37 on Tuesday
Reply by Janelle Gravett

"Thank you... "

Tass Schwab replied Nov 30 to Nominations requested for Skills-universe Member of the Year - 2016

37 on Tuesday
Reply by Janelle Gravett

"Hello, please connect with me material@creatividad.co.za"

Tass Schwab replied Oct 27 to Looking to purchase online short course material

4 Oct 27
Reply by Kim Elliott

"A good place to start as with almost any new thing, is to be trained. There are a nu…"

Tass Schwab replied Oct 22 to where to start?

2 Oct 23
Reply by wayne boshoff

"I believe I can source these, please email me material@creatividad.co.za"

Tass Schwab replied Oct 22 to Disability US training maerial

1 Oct 22
Reply by Tass Schwab

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service