Skills-Universe

Tass Schwab's Discussions (325)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"Looking forward to the answers..."

Tass Schwab replied Jun 28 to Questions for SAQA and the QCTO in progress and awaiting feedback

27 Oct 2
Reply by Lynel Farrell

"Oh Gavin - I am so sorry to hear this. I think that most members know that I bemoan…"

Tass Schwab replied May 9 to Dropped by a content provider

36 May 9
Reply by Gavin Tonks

"I have been standing at this young Woman's side watching the frustration that she ha…"

Tass Schwab replied Mar 12 to The Plight of the Fresh Graduate & an Unresponsive Job Market

11 Mar 15
Reply by Farrah T Schwab

"There is a part of me that mourned him when he became so very ill earlier this year,…"

Tass Schwab replied Dec 9, 2013 to Members are invited to add your comments - tribute to former President Nelson Mandela

12 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by ALBERT LUTETE

Expert

"Oh - this will be interesting to read. Thank you Des..."

Tass Schwab replied Nov 4, 2013 to What impact will the "Gender Equality Bill" have if any?

6 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Palesa Ramohlouane

"Hi Sylvia, I did so immediately, will keep you posted!"

Tass Schwab replied Oct 30, 2013 to Services Seta Capacity Building & Quality Assurance Promotion workshops

3 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Tass Schwab

"Hi, the confirmation of attendance form appears to be missing? I would love to atten…"

Tass Schwab replied Oct 29, 2013 to Services Seta Capacity Building & Quality Assurance Promotion workshops

3 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Tass Schwab

"Wow - thank you for this!"

Tass Schwab replied Oct 29, 2013 to PSETA invitation capacity building workshops - Gauteng & Western Province

1 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Tass Schwab

"Good idea - but will the FET's do this? Doubt it. I just shake my head..."

Tass Schwab replied Oct 23, 2013 to Prejudice against Private Providers?

56 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by James O'Donoghue

"Would you be requiring training material as well? Drop me a line if this is so. ohmt…"

Tass Schwab replied Oct 15, 2013 to DOL

2 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mariska Cloete

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service