Skills-Universe

Bronwyn Newman's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

""No country can really develop unless its citizens are educated" "Education is the m…"

Bronwyn Newman replied Dec 6, 2013 to Members are invited to add your comments - tribute to former President Nelson Mandela

12 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by ALBERT LUTETE

Promoter

"I am not sure on there T & C's. I would suggets you contact them directly on the…"

Bronwyn Newman replied Mar 7, 2013 to CALLING FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EoI)TO APPLY FOR DISCRETIONARY GRANTS AND PARTICIPATE IN THE SERVICES SETA (SSETA) FUNDED LEARNING INTERVENTIONS

2 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Bronwyn Newman

"Hi there Seiso, I often visit the government tenders page and i get those options. Y…"

Bronwyn Newman replied Sep 5, 2012 to Web site We have to subscribe from R450,00 per month and or to view details we have to pay $ 49.00.

2 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Seiso David Shasha

Contributor

"Morning Madivan   How fantastic you have posted this blog. Just the other day a coll…"

Bronwyn Newman replied Jun 20, 2012 to HR: South Africans Are Happy When They’re at Work

2 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Madivan van der Merwe

Contributor

"Congratulations!"

Bronwyn Newman replied Jun 16, 2012 to Norman Mampane joins COSATU as Communications Officer

3 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by sylvia hammond

Promoter

"Thank you so much for your feedback Wilma. I will pass on the information to Helen."

Bronwyn Newman replied Apr 16, 2012 to Early Childhood Development - ECD training Needed (RPL)

2 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Bronwyn Newman

Promoter

"I have come 3 instances where parents have different views regarding taking a gap ye…"

Bronwyn Newman replied Mar 16, 2012 to Will a gap year leave a hole in my CV?

8 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Madivan van der Merwe

Promoter

"Thank you for your informative feedback. Much appreciated. I have contacted the Educ…"

Bronwyn Newman replied Feb 8, 2012 to Calling all training institutions -How do you know if a training provider is legit?

3 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Bronwyn Newman

"This was inspiring to read. Thank you Sylvia :)"

Bronwyn Newman replied Nov 28, 2011 to Perspectives on Leadership - How to Avoid Becoming a Person You Hate

2 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Bronwyn Newman

Promoter

"Personal Ignorant REPLY: I am all for a government living a good life for his servic…"

Bronwyn Newman replied Nov 7, 2011 to New plane for Zuma

1 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Bronwyn Newman

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service