Skills-Universe

Clinton Branders's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"Thanks for the input, it is very informative. I would like to say that the SDF is mo…"

Clinton Branders replied Mar 1, 2013 to What is the role of the SDF in your organisation? How qualified is he/she?

17 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Thanks for this Des, definitely gives me food for thought and I agree, SDF's need to…"

Clinton Branders replied Feb 20, 2013 to What is the role of the SDF in your organisation? How qualified is he/she?

17 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Des Squire

Contributor

"Thanks for the input Madivan, please see attached article"

Clinton Branders replied Feb 13, 2013 to How will the tax rebate impact the training sector?

1 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Clinton Branders

"Thanks Sylvia, much appreciated!"

Clinton Branders replied Feb 13, 2013 to About Time to Change Your Mind

21 Feb 13, 2013

Expert

"Thanks Hannes, this really helped me understand the role of a verifier.   Much appre…"

Clinton Branders replied Jul 17, 2012 to The role of the verifier

25 Jul 17, 2012

Expert

"Good points Kasheek, CEO's don't always even know what an FET or HET and their benef…"

Clinton Branders replied Jul 11, 2012 to Who is to blame for problems in education?

12 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"True Andrew, one main point is not bad mouthing the school or/and teacher from whom …"

Clinton Branders replied Jul 11, 2012 to Who is to blame for problems in education?

12 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Des Squire

Contributor

"Leadership is about building relationships - it may not be a one-on-one relationship…"

Clinton Branders replied May 30, 2012 to LEADERSHIP: Is Leadership About People - or Getting the Job Done

12 May 30, 2012

Expert

"True that! To many their cultural moral code is what their world is about - it makes…"

Clinton Branders replied Apr 2, 2012 to What role does culture play in workplace or societal diversity?

23 Jun 20
Reply by Adam Loubser

Expert

"I would encourage many corporates to include Cultural Diversity into their Induction…"

Clinton Branders replied Apr 2, 2012 to What role does culture play in workplace or societal diversity?

23 Jun 20
Reply by Adam Loubser

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service