Skills-Universe

Marianna Bibbey's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

Expert

"Hi Des, in terms of the ASDSA I am regional representative from the Free State - Gil…"

Marianna Bibbey replied Feb 26, 2013 to What is the role of the SDF in your organisation? How qualified is he/she?

17 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Des Squire

Contributor

"Theuns I have another question for you It was told to us that the following that is…"

Marianna Bibbey replied Oct 30, 2012 to Private FET registration and accreditation

10 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Theuns Laubscher

Contributor

"The Document from the website..."

Marianna Bibbey replied Oct 23, 2012 to Services Seta signs MOU with UK FET?!?

21 Nov 24
Reply by Elsie Potgieter

Contributor

"Des, as I understood it - actually the ETQA of the SETA have passed away 30 sept - a…"

Marianna Bibbey replied Oct 23, 2012 to Private FET registration and accreditation

10 Oct 30, 2012

Contributor

"Theuns thank you sooo much for ths clarification! The terms is just very confusing..…"

Marianna Bibbey replied Oct 23, 2012 to Private FET registration and accreditation

10 Oct 30, 2012

Contributor

"Dr Robin Woolley and Progression have looked at the proposed changes and have highli…"

Marianna Bibbey replied Jul 19, 2012 to New Learning Programe Draft Legislation up for comment

3 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Des Squire

Contributor

"The proposed new regulations focus on the role of sector education and training auth…"

Marianna Bibbey replied Jul 19, 2012 to New Learning Programe Draft Legislation up for comment

3 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

"Des- I just want to ask - all these discussion points you so aptly summarised - will…"

Marianna Bibbey replied Jun 8, 2010 to What should Blade Nzimande change at the Setas?

33 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Marianna Bibbey

"I would like to know if anyone have reference to the LEGISLATION on this - since it…"

Marianna Bibbey replied Apr 15, 2010 to Can companies insist on Medical Aid for all employees?

10 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Gary Brain

Expert

"Interesting discussion! I think for one - The SETAs have not published and promoted…"

Marianna Bibbey replied Mar 29, 2010 to What should Blade Nzimande change at the Setas?

33 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Marianna Bibbey

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service