Skills-Universe

David Screen's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Advisor

"I like this. I taught English at High School for a number of years and would show my…"

David Screen replied Jun 3, 2013 to William Shakespeare Understood the ETD Environment

10 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cobus Cato

Expert Advisor

"hello Des, your questions get to the root of South Africa's problems. I believe it's…"

David Screen replied May 15, 2013 to How can we be Proudly South African?

9 May 16, 2013
Reply by Des Squire

Contributor

"Why is everybody confused? It's much easier to get a kickback from a UK-based organi…"

David Screen replied Oct 25, 2012 to Services Seta signs MOU with UK FET?!?

13 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Arlene Walsh

Expert Advisor

"I'd provide outstanding training at R800 per day...   Most of the trainers in SA are…"

David Screen replied Jul 26, 2012 to Are training costs getting out of hand? Can they be justified?

45 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Madivan van der Merwe

Contributor

"and this man is the Minister for Higher Education..! and after the introduction of '…"

David Screen replied Jul 16, 2012 to Education priorities....'Making Education Fashionable......'sounds awesome!

18 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Tim Madgwick

"It's simple really. A lot of this comes down to the quality of leadership in the res…"

David Screen replied Mar 26, 2012 to CURRENT, VALID, AUTHENTIC, etc.

39 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Michelene Dianne Benson

"The 21st Century is the era of young people . If I remember a statistic that I used…"

David Screen replied Feb 10, 2012 to How would you advise unemployed youth?

48 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Shaun Lindbergh

"There is no doubt that teaching is a professional service, but before South African…"

David Screen replied Jan 25, 2012 to Is teaching an essential service and should professionals be unionised ?

12 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Arina Percy

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service