Skills-Universe

Vacancies & Contracts for Work (193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHILD & YOUTH CARE ASSESSOR AND MODERATOR URGENTLY NEEDED

DEAR Members We are urgently in need of the Assessor and Moderator  for the HWSETA qualification : Child and Youth Care , ID NO: 60209, P…

Started by Nompumelelo Promise Mokhine

1 Jan 22
Reply by Liezl van der Westhuizen

OHS FACILITATOR REQUIRED

Hi, we are looking for an Occupational Health and Safety Course facilitator for 3 days in March, Johannesburg. please contact me on 011 021…

Started by Phillip Mlalazi

0 Jan 21

Looking for HWSETA Assessor/Moderator

I am looking for Assessors/ Moderators who are accredited with the following unit standards: US: Demonstrate an understanding of sexualit…

Started by Bella N Ngwenya

0 Jan 21

SDF position available in Gauteng.

SDF position available in Gauteng.  See attachment for details.Please contact Andrea Kellett 083 395 4945 / andrea@thrive.co.za

Started by Angelique Bannau

0 Jan 20

Flexi-time Accounting tutor needed

Flexi-time Accounting tutor needed, Can work from home remotely tutoring students via skype and email. Must have knowledge in Management Ac…

Started by Lindsay Calder

0 Jan 18

FACILITATORS, ASSESSORS AND MODERATORS NEEDED IN THE NORTHERN CAPE: NATIONAL CERTIFICATE: NEW VENTURE CREATION (SMME) (49648)

We require the services of Facilitators, Assessors and Moderators in the following regions: Northern Cape: Upington and Kimberley Greater…

Started by Elbri van Zyl

0 Jan 18

FACILITATORS, ASSESSORS AND MODERATORS NEEDED IN THE NORTHERN CAPE: NATIONAL CERTIFICATE: NEW VENTURE CREATION (SMME) (49648)

We require the services of Facilitators, Assessors and Moderators in the following regions: Northern Cape: Upington and Kimberley Greater…

Started by Elbri van Zyl

0 Jan 14

URGENTLY: Freelance Facilitators, Assessors & Moderators for Qualification ECD 58761

Good day Colleagues My client Future Families Enterprise, based in Pretoria, Gauteng is urgently seeking to enter into adhoc contract with…

Started by Irene Stavast

0 Jan 13

Internship Opportunity 2016

Good Day, Milzet Holdings is looking for graduates around Johannesburg who would like to participate in the Internship. Candidates must ha…

Started by Nontokozo Nzama

0 Jan 12

Contributor

Reputable Accredited Assessor and Moderator Training Provider in JHB Needed

Good morning All Being based in the Eastern Cape, I am not familiar with the SDP's in the Guateng region and I thus need your help. I have…

Started by Celeste Maxime Lackay

1 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Celeste Jacobs

RSS

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service