Vacancies & Contracts for Work (172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Assessor - Western Cape urgent requirement. 12903: Install precast concrete pipes

Hi Everyone,  We require the services of a constituent assessor for the following US 12903: Install precast concrete pipes in Western Cape…

Started by Sandra Pretorius (Scheepers)

0 Sep 17

Independent Contractors required

We are looking forward to work with the following : 1. Facilitator on Wastewater treatment  2. Facilitator on Conduct a disciplinary hearin…

Started by Sello Mashabela

0 Sep 17

AET Facilitators in Cape Town and Franschhoek needed

Good day I am urgently looking for AET Facilitators for a group in Montague Gardens on a Thurs from 14h45-16h45 and Friday from 11h00-13h00…

Started by Kevin Brown

0 Sep 10

Faciliators or Training providers for First Aid level 1 - 3 and Basic Fire Fighting

I urgently require the facilitator registered with Dept of Labour to train about 15 People on first aid and basic fire fighting. Please no…

Started by Maluta Mukhezakule

0 Sep 7

ETDP Accredited Moderator

Hi everyone, i am new to this site, but would like to ask if there are any Durban based Moderators that i can draw up a SLA with.  I have a…

Started by Celeste Jacobs

0 Sep 6

Hi everyone , i am a freelance Facilitator, Assessor & Moderator registered with Pseta-SCOA   :  SAQA 377993 ,377934,377973,377953,377…

Started by Justice Majoni

0 Jul 30

Assessors and Moderators Registered with INSETA

One of our clients are looking for assessors and moderators that are registered with INSETA for the following qualifications: 49649: Furthe…

Started by Corne Heyneke

0 Jul 30

Dear Colleagues,   My company is looking for a well seasond and qualified facilitaor for a 4 months project (4 Days each month)   If you ar…

Started by Michelle Charlie

5 Jul 29
Reply by Peter van der Watt

We are urgently looking for an experienced and exceptionally good facilitator for Coaching ( On the Job Training).   Thank you Nompumelelo

Started by Nompumelelo Promise Mokhine

5 Jul 29
Reply by Mark Pieterse

LGSETA Registered moderator for Environmental Practices Skills Programme NQF L5 Qualification ID 50309

WESSAis seeking a registered moderator with the LGSETA to moderate the Environmental Practices Skills Programme NQF L2 qualification ID no…

Started by Sabine Clinckemaillie

0 Jul 27

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service