Skills-Universe

Vacancies & Contracts for Work (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CONSULTANTS REQUIRED FOR THE EMPLOYEE WELLNESS PROGRAMME (3 YEAR PROJECT)

DEAR Members We are looking for consultants to partner with for capacity purposes for a three year wellness programme that we have tender…

Started by Nompumelelo Promise Mokhine

1 Oct 2
Reply by Leon Gouws

ETDP POSITION -FACILITATOR/ASSESSOR/MODERATOR/ETQA

Good day I am currently looking for a permanent position in the ETD field I am a qualified ETDP practitioner registered with Service seta/…

Started by shirley pillay

0 Oct 1

Assessors and Moderators required - Service Seta

Good day, We are looking for a freelance Assessor and Moderator for the following 2 courses: 10985 - Conduct a Disciplinary Hearing 11286 -…

Started by Ryno Strydom

0 Sep 29

MODERATOR WANTED

Are you register with PSETA/SERVICESETA/ANY-SETA  to moderate SAQA ID 259984:Manage assets,facilities and the supply chain at a mission Lev…

Started by johnson ademola oni

0 Sep 26

Course developers for US 64069

Please contact me on info@thaba-it.co.za

Started by Zukstar Smith

0 Sep 25

Free Lance Facilitator Required

Hi everyone . There is a requirement for freelance Facilitators on the following Topics : 1. Microsoft Office - Word  : Basic , Intermedia…

Started by Caprice Pillay

0 Sep 20

Environmental Practice Facilitator and Assessor

I am available to facilitate and Assess Environmental Practice up to level 5. Please inbox me should you require my services.

Started by Rumbi James

0 Sep 18

Shop Steward Trainer

We are looking for a qualified and experienced Shop Steward trainer in Johannesburg. Please forward your CV and qualifications to admin1@re…

Started by Sibongile Xashimba

0 Sep 12

Moderators wanted

We have a leanershipin the following :ABET Practice (National Certificate-ABET Practice) SAQA ID20838;ABET Practice (National Higher Cert…

Started by Sibongile Xashimba

0 Sep 12

On-line courses

We are looking to bring our range of accredited courses on-line and are looking to employ the following, On-line Course Development Head J…

Started by Richard Leeming

0 Aug 28

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service