Skills-Universe

Skills, Sector Education & Training Authorities (SETAs), levies & scarce skills (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Expert

Comments on the Report by the Ministerial Task Team on Performance of SETAs 2013

Government Gazette No. 36747 of 16 August 2013 has reference. One would normally introduce comments like this on a positive note. However,…

Started by Hannes Nel

16 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Danie van Heerden

CHIETA Vouchers for Chemical Industry Companies

CHIETA%20VOUCHERS%20TRAINING%20PROGRAMME.pdf MD GOBA AND ASSOCIATES t/a ICM-INSTITUTE FOR CAREER MANAGEMENT   We have recently been approve…

Started by Jay Gwangwadza

0 Aug 21, 2013

skills development in small-medium MERSETA Organizations/ firms

the issues and concerns over the education system in SA will continue impacting the labor market, my interest lies in what can be done to r…

Started by Hloniphile Ndlela

0 Aug 20, 2013

Problems experienced by Training Institutions with the SETAs

I would like people to discuss about problems that they have experienced with their SETAs

Started by Zakhele Cornelius Sikupela

1 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by sylvia hammond

Pillar to Post and Back Again

Good Day,  I want to help a company to get a skills program off the ground to develop their employees. So upon contacting SARS to determine…

Started by Meagan Richards

0 Jul 19, 2013

Promoter

The Services SETA welcomes the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Mr Mouton, who takes office today.

Mr Hannes Mouton possesses the following qualifications:  MBA from the University of Stellenbosch Business School; Diploma:Management De…

Started by Bronwyn Newman

0 Jul 15, 2013

Promoter

Embalmer Meeting

The purpose of this meeting is to initiate discussions on future development of occupational qualifications in Embalmer. At this meeting, t…

Started by Bronwyn Newman

0 Jul 11, 2013

Policing the Setas

After months of trying to "push water up hill with a rake", I'm left utterly disillusioned and frustrated by the arrogance and obvious "God…

Started by Kevin Brown

4 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Celeste Maxime Lackay

Services Seta wants employers back in the driving seat

There is agreement from all parties that our country is not producing enough skilled workers, says Services Seta boss Dr Sihle Moon. The ch…

Started by Alan Hammond

8 May 17, 2013
Reply by Jim Lizamore

Vacancies for Seta Liaison Officers

The FP&M Seta and Foodbev Seta are looking to appoint four dynamic Seta Liaison Officers (SLOs), who will lisaise with and strengthen t…

Started by Alan Hammond

2 May 16, 2013

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service