Skills-Universe

Skills, Sector Education & Training Authorities (SETAs), levies & scarce skills (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PSETA invitation to beneficiaries - accreditation capacity building project

Enq: Mapontsho Ntoule. 012 423 5700                                  Date: 16 October 2013   PSETA Accreditation Capacity Building Project…

Started by sylvia hammond

0 Oct 28, 2013

Announcement: Services Seta Annual General Meeting

Services Seta Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM)   Notice is hereby given to all stakeholders that the Annual General Meeting of the or…

Started by sylvia hammond

0 Oct 28, 2013

Craig Jeffrey is a registered Facilitator/ Assessor/ Moderator – LGSETA

Craig Jeffrey is available to Facilitate, Assess and Moderate the following qualifications: 1)    SAQA Qualification ID – 48965 Title - C…

Started by Craig Jeffrey

0 Oct 10, 2013

Are Setas fulfilling their mandate accordingly?

When I read about the frustrations that most providers experience with some setas, I came to realize that these setas could be in breach of…

Started by Ali Busani

19 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Ntokozo Lwandle

Association for Skills Development South Africa (ASDSA)

To ASDSA Regional Coordinator:        -Chantal Bezuidenhout     -Nava Govender Thank you for hosting the ASDSA Port Elizabeth Coffee Meeti…

Started by Siyabonga Dilimeni

0 Sep 26, 2013

Challenges facing ETDP Seta

Hi, Please assist me what are the challenges facing Educational Seta in OD-ETDP

Started by Bafana R. Maseko

1 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by DuduzileZwane

Expert

Comments on the Report by the Ministerial Task Team on Performance of SETAs 2013

Government Gazette No. 36747 of 16 August 2013 has reference. One would normally introduce comments like this on a positive note. However,…

Started by Hannes Nel

16 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Danie van Heerden

CHIETA Vouchers for Chemical Industry Companies

CHIETA%20VOUCHERS%20TRAINING%20PROGRAMME.pdf MD GOBA AND ASSOCIATES t/a ICM-INSTITUTE FOR CAREER MANAGEMENT   We have recently been approve…

Started by Jay Gwangwadza

0 Aug 21, 2013

skills development in small-medium MERSETA Organizations/ firms

the issues and concerns over the education system in SA will continue impacting the labor market, my interest lies in what can be done to r…

Started by Hloniphile Ndlela

0 Aug 20, 2013

Problems experienced by Training Institutions with the SETAs

I would like people to discuss about problems that they have experienced with their SETAs

Started by Zakhele Cornelius Sikupela

1 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by sylvia hammond

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service