Skills-Universe

General (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Electrical Training and Trade Test Centre, fully Accredited

Well established electrical training centre for sale. Registered Private FET College, accredited to NQF 5 Electrical Engineering, fully ac…

Started by Johan van der Merwe

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Caryn Hattingh

Looking for sponsors for NPO Workshop

We are looking for sponsors for a workshop entitled "Be The Best NPO You Can Be". The workshop, which is 1 1/2 days and will be run in Joha…

Started by Jared Shippel

0 Jun 13, 2013

Claude Moshiywa restores South African pride

Well done to Claude Moshiywa for winning the Comrades Marathon men's race on the “up” run from Durban to Pietermaritzburg on Sunday. Thank…

Started by sylvia hammond

0 Jun 2, 2013

Training Facilities and Availability

Scenario:  Provide after hours training (Saturday) to employed individuals that might not be able to take off during the week.  Well that…

Started by Frik Groenewald

0 May 29, 2013

Non payment from clients?

Hi All Is it just me or do some of you have problems getting paid by your clients? I have a client who makes excuses everytime he needs to…

Started by Rizaah Spammer

0 May 21, 2013

Skills-universe expresses condolences to Mbuli family

For those of us who have met, watched, listened to, or followed Vuyo Mbuli it was an absolute shock to hear of his untimely passing.  He wa…

Started by sylvia hammond

12 May 20, 2013
Reply by Rose Mageza

National Expansion

We are in the process of expanding our training center nationally . Are there any training providers looking to partner with us or has extr…

Started by Jody Grant van Heerden

0 May 14, 2013

Contributor

The Rise Of Social Media As a Recruitment Tool

Over the past decade, social media has metamorphosed into a dynamic form of worldwide interpersonal communication and community building. I…

Started by Madivan van der Merwe

0 Apr 18, 2013

Facilities Management or Accommodation Management Training

Would anybody be able to assist me in sourcing a  Facilities Management or Accommodation Management programme. It must be accredited and sh…

Started by Jared Shippel

1 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Jared Shippel

Contributor

Message from President Jacob Zuma............To all Public Servants!

The Presidency, Pretoria, Media Statement, 8 April 2013 Message from President Jacob Zuma  To all Public Servants:  In today’s global and c…

Started by Norman Ntai

0 Apr 8, 2013

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service