Skills-Universe

General (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lyrics to Asimbonanga - read while watching Woolies Mandela tribute

Asimbonanga (Mandela) was written by Johnny Clegg released in 31.10.2006  The Woolies video is even more powerful if you know the words. As…

Started by sylvia hammond

0 Dec 11, 2013

Training Providers Who Duck and Dive Come Payment Time

Has anyone had the experience of freelancing for a training provider, who subsequently ducked and dived come payment time? What recourse do…

Started by Oliver Tichmann

0 Dec 10, 2013

SA one of only 18 countries complying with global standards of transparency in tax information

I vote that we put Pravin Gordhan with Treasury Department and SARS in charge of building houses with sanitation and electricity for all So…

0 Nov 28, 2013

Boost your trainers!

Do you or your trainers need a boost? I have something powerful for you.

Started by Wayne Goddard

0 Oct 18, 2013

I am planning a trip to Cape Town

I have been privileged to win a return ticket from Kulula.com and http://www.forgood.co.za  to any destination in SA.  #kululaforgood   I h…

Started by CINDY PIVACIC

0 Oct 14, 2013

Can't Hire Skills‘ Grow Your Own Instead

For as long as there has been an IT industry, there has been a shortage of skills. Business has always seemed to require more skilled staff…

Started by Ernie Godsil

0 Sep 15, 2013

Design and ICT Services for Training Companies

For all your design and printing needs We do; Website designLogos design Advertisement / Ads Presentation: Digital and electronic and Quick…

Started by Bongeka Dyasi

0 Sep 10, 2013

Thanks giving letter to APPETD.

Thank you to all the providers I got to know through skillsuniverse. To Mr & Mrs Hammond I humble and thank you for the support and gui…

Started by Greatwill Segopolo

1 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by sylvia hammond

Will you be "discovered" on social media?

Many people want to be discovered - for their voice, their dancing or any other talent they believe will lead the to a better life and fame…

0 Sep 3, 2013

Contributor

Looking for Great New Talent‘ Just Google It

Google has become the definitive source for web search, handling 65.2% of all searches worldwide – more than four times the number of pages…

Started by Madivan van der Merwe

0 Sep 1, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service