Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (696)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NQF levels of N qualifications and part qualificatiions registered by SAQA

For those who have been waiting for clarification on N programmes, the N qualifications and part qualifications have now been registered by…

Started by sylvia hammond

17 May 10
Reply by sylvia hammond

OD-ETDP qualification

Hi all, I am looking for a designer to develop an OD-ETDP qualification or to sell a developed package for my company. We have specific uni…

Started by wayne boshoff

1 May 4
Reply by Tass Schwab

Assessor and moderation for Generic management

Good day all. I am looking for an Assessor and Moderator for Generic Management Level4 in Gauteng. Please send me your details and rates to…

Started by Herman Vorster

1 May 2
Reply by Pumla Ngwenya

Contacting Service Seta H/O telephonically

Can anyone tell me if they are able to contact Service Seta H/O telephonically?? We either never get through to the switchboard or if we do…

Started by TRACEY WAGENAAR

1 May 2
Reply by Pumla Ngwenya

The Nature and Effects of Oppression

Oppression is the cancellation of self-determination and the suffocation of personal potential.The goal of oppression is to achieve complet…

Started by Michael Fraser

0 May 2

Contributor

SERVICE SETA INVITATION

Dear colleague your invited to attend the workshop for analysis dormant qualification chambers. See the page on Attachment Date: 26 May 20…

Started by Thokozani Absalom

0 May 1

ETDP Seta Accredited courses Facilitator, Assessor, Moderator for R3000 - correspondence

Hi everyone,  We are currently running a special offer on our Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator courses.  You will pay R3000 for all 3, w…

Started by Celeste Jacobs

2 Apr 30
Reply by Celeste Jacobs

SAQA latest bulletin is published

To skills-universe members - more reading for Freedom Day. Those members who are on the SAQA mailing list would have received the email cop…

Started by sylvia hammond

1 Apr 28
Reply by Wilma de Villiers

ASSESSOR AND MODERATOR IN PRETORIA

We are a legal consulting services inneed for assessor and moderators on the following unit standard :49021 Qualification title :further…

Started by Mohale Lawrence Modika

0 Apr 27

Higher Education Qualification for Accreditation

Recent studies show steady but slow progress at post graduate training in South Africa. See report: http://www.che.ac.za/media_and_publica

Started by Prof. Dr Hassan Kasolo ( PhD)

0 Apr 25

RSS

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service