Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

fire fighting learning materials

I need urgently the following learning materials ready to give training: 12484 13961 259597 If you have learning material programme appro…

Started by Maluta Mukhezakule

0 Jul 1

Contributor

SETA accreditation may render your OH&S Training invalid or illegal

If OH&S training is NOT aligned to the organization's Risk Profile, then SETA "Accreditation" renders that training non-specific, and N…

Started by Ken Annandale

15 Jul 1
Reply by Hannes Nel

Contributor

1 day HIRA Trainer's Kit Facilitator Orientation

Tuesday 7th July @ Cedarwood Hotel, Woodmead, Sandton. Free for 2 pax when you order the customiseable Trainer's Kit @ R5270.00. Attendance…

Started by Ken Annandale

0 Jun 30

Environmental Facilitator and Assessor

I facilitate and Assess the following Qualifications, please inbox me; • Qualification 22902 - National Diploma: Environment, Training and…

Started by Rumbi James

1 Jun 29
Reply by Anna Naicker

Contributor

IS YOUR FIRST-AID TRAINING LEGAL?

GSR 3 says: "(5)  An employer shall at a workplace where a high risk substance or toxic, corrosive or similar hazardous substances are used…

Started by Ken Annandale

0 Jun 29

Learning Assumed To Be In Place vs. Recognition of Learning

Good day I raised an issue(s), or rather a point(s) of concern, during July 2013 through an external moderator to a SETA, and somehow it se…

Started by Henk Cloete

8 Jun 29
Reply by Henk Cloete

PFMA/ Municipal Finance Facilitators Urgently Required

Hi all, We need Facilitators who are qualified to Facilitate the following: Strategic and Annual Performance Planning, Asset Management and…

Started by Siphiwe Moyo

0 Jun 24

INSETA accredited assessor with L&D and soft skills training experience

Hi all, I am back on the consultant fields as an experienced Inseta Moderator and assessor.  My specialities are financial services and I a…

Started by Gail Gibson

0 Jun 24

PSETA ASSESSORS AND MODERATORS

Dear Colleagues We are currently looking for registered pseta assessors and moderators for the below listed qualifications, to provide fre…

Started by Kagiso Nkhoma

0 Jun 24

LEARNING MATERIAL : SAQA ID 50481 National Certificate: Financial Markets and Instruments

Hi We are looking for the following LEARNING MATERIAL SAQA ID 50481. \ Warm regards  Buhle Nyethula  JAMELA RESOURCES CONSULTING Pty Ltd …

Started by Buhle Nyethula

0 Jun 22

RSS

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service