Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (394)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SETA ACCREDITATION

Hi I am currently a facilitator and assessor working at a company  I want to go solo and dont know where to go doing the SETA accreditation…

Started by Christy du Plooy

6 Mar 10
Reply by Christy du Plooy

Expert Advisor

A word of warning

Some of the aspiring providers or current providers applying for accreditation and/or extension of scope are advertising on this site for…

Started by Des Squire

4 Mar 7
Reply by Ezra Steenkamp

Contributor

Assessor registration

Dear All A certain SETA I am dealing with, seems to believe that in order for assessors to be registered, they (the assessors) need to be c…

Started by David Loubser

1 Mar 7
Reply by Ezra Steenkamp

Expert Advisor

The QCTO re-invents the wheel

I have recently embarked on the laborious process of redesigning a curriculum according to the specifications of the QCTO. Mind-numbing to…

Started by Jacqui Baumgardt

43 Mar 3
Reply by Jacqui Baumgardt

Contributor

Thought Planted a feather

Ever wonder why you think what you think? Or how you think about stuff, or why you think about certain things at all? Why do some people be…

Started by Dr Wynand Goosen

0 Mar 3

How to register a training facility

Good day, I do first aid, Health & safety and soft skills training on behalf of various companies, but I would like to find out how to…

Started by Thea van Tonder

7 Feb 27
Reply by Maria Jose Singh

New Venture Creation and Occupational Health and Safety

I am looking for someone who can assist me with accreditation for New Venture Creation level 2 and 4. Please advise on your prices as well…

Started by Nozipho Ndlovu

0 Feb 26

Expert Advisor

Anne of Green Gables

Does anyone have or know where I might obtain a copy of Anne of Green Gables DVD)? I am of course willing to pay for it. Desperate - please…

Started by Des Squire

9 Feb 18
Reply by Lia Marus

MATHEMATICS TUTOR NEEDED FOR GRADE 11

Dear Members I would like to get assistance with contact details for Mathematics Tutors in around Johannesburg or a centre that offers ext…

Started by Nompumelelo Promise Mokhine

0 Feb 16

Wanted Assessor and moderator"

I'm urgently looking for a assessor and moderator for Further Education and Training Certificate: Early Childhood Development  SAQA ID 5876…

Started by Zibanai Ngulube

0 Feb 6

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service