Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (534)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Facilitator/Assessors for US 71751 and or US 14661

Good morning, The Humane Education Trust is looking for Assessors/Moderators for US 71751 and or US 14661Please inbox me. Svensven@sachm.net

Started by sven abrahamse

0 Apr 17

Looking for Facilitator/Assessors for US 12153 (Business writing skills)

Good morning, LeMark training & Development is looking for Assessors/Moderators for US 12153 (buss writing skills. Please inbox me. Ma…

Started by Marnell Dickson

4 Apr 16
Reply by BAFANA MBETSE

½ Day Management Briefing on the proposed AMENDMENTS to Occupational Health & Safety Act

Have you booked yet?½ Day Management Briefing on the proposed AMENDMENTS to Occupational Health & Safety ActJohannesburg - Thursday 23r…

Started by Ken Annandale

0 Apr 15

ELECTRONIC POE'S

Can anyone please assist me. We are one of the Seta Training Providers and in the past the POE's were always in the form of a Lever ach fi…

Started by Barbara Pillay

18 Apr 14
Reply by Megan Combe

Registered Assessors and Moderators

Good day to you all!We are urgently looking for registered assessors and moderators for NVC level 2 and 4 If interested kindly send CV,Scop…

Started by Nsingo Sibonile

0 Apr 13

QCTO Accreditation

Hi, we need a consultant who can assist us with accreditation with the QCTO ,Please email jodyvh@cad4all.co.za 

Started by Jody Grant van Heerden

0 Apr 11

Expert

Clarification of understanding

There are so many terms used in relation to workplace based qualifications and training that to some it becomes totally confusing. So what…

Started by Des Squire

9 Apr 10
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

How do you deal with integrated assessment for "Full Qualifications"

The need for integration when conducting a full qualification is covered in the registered qualification outline and is a requirement by SA…

Started by Des Squire

0 Apr 10

Learning Material

Dear Colleagues in Education   I am looking for Private Service Provider that are will to exchange Full Qualifications. Our Company is Accr…

Started by Mbali Carol Mazibuko - Mabe

1 Apr 6
Reply by DuduzileZwane

FP&M SETA PROVIDERS/MATERIALS NEEDED

Dear Colleagues   The list below refers.   We are looking for an organisation to partner with to provide these programmes to our clients. T…

Started by Werner Rossouw

0 Apr 1

RSS

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service