Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (479)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Expert

What will you Charge/Quote??

I would like to test some members today, in giving me an idea of what you would quote on: 1. Complete application for new accreditation at…

Started by Lynel Farrell

1 Oct 23
Reply by Lynel Farrell

When Can We Certifiy Learners for Competence in Unit Standards and Skills Programmes?

Good morning All I trust that there is someone here who will be able to answer this question for me. I have consulted the Services and ETD…

Started by Celeste Maxime Lackay

0 Oct 22

Contributor

Time to leave the boat?

On days like today I really think it is time to leave the boat in despair - when a learning programme evaluator cannot see that what he/she…

Started by Marie Smith

3 Oct 18
Reply by sylvia hammond

GETTING STARTED WITH TRAINING

I recently qualified as an Assessor and have registered   with Agriseta to offer training in Animal Production from [NQF1] to [NQF4] as wel…

Started by Phillip Chirata

0 Oct 17

Environmental Qualifications Facilitator and Assessor

I facilitate and Assess the following; • Qualification 22902 - National Diploma: Environment, Training and Development Practice• Qualificat…

Started by Rumbi James

0 Oct 15

Material wanted SAQA ID 258898

we are looking for the above material. please respond to albert@peakford.co.za 0114624642

Started by Albert Mandizvidza

0 Oct 14

NPO Training - what are the steps to offer training in your Community?

HI All at Skills Universe   I have an NPO and want to start offering courses within my local Community in CPT.   What are t…

Started by Mandy Constant

0 Oct 13

Local Counsellors Qualification

Dear Members We need to purchase material based on LG SETA Qualification on Local Counsellors Admin, level 4.   Anyone who can assist, pl…

Started by Nompumelelo Promise Mokhine

0 Oct 13

Environmental Practice Facilitator and Assessor

I am available to facilitate and Assess Environmental Practice up to level 5. Please inbox me should you require my services.

Started by Rumbi James

0 Oct 13

Contributor

E=MC2 Relativity Theory and Culture of Learning

Make no mistake I am no expert mathematician but I've been interested in aligning the world of maths, science and Human Capital development…

Started by Pierre Wepener

4 Oct 9
Reply by Pierre Wepener

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service