Accreditation, training material, assessment (604)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Register Training Provider as Public FET/VET

Hi All I need to find out what is the process If one want to register a Training company as a Public FET/VET which channels do you follow,…

Started by Mkhize Nelly

2 Aug 28
Reply by Mkhize Nelly

Failure is an option!

I would like to start this article by a question that we will answer and debate later.   “Imagine that you have been given the privilege of…

Started by Pierre Wepener

0 Aug 28

Register as Constituent Assessor-SSETA

Hi All Tell me why is it that ETDP process of registration as constituent assessor takes 1 month and the SSETA they say takes 3 months(90…

Started by Mkhize Nelly

0 Aug 27

Good Day need information about the facilitators course. The application forms and also study material.

Started by John Christie

3 Aug 26
Reply by Celeste Jacobs

Independant SDF Rates

Hi All I recently did an SDF course so that I can assist my current clients with their ATR's and WSP's.  But I have no idea what to charge…

Started by Clare Staniforth

0 Aug 26

Unintended Consequences

Fact and problem finding must be aligned to solution seeking. It is in this vein that I enquire on how can we alleviate the logjam constipa…

Started by Martin John Fynn

0 Aug 24

Purchasing Learning Materials

Hi all, I am considering buying off the shelf learning materials to update a skills programme to a full qualification. I have been quoted R…

Started by Sandra De Leo

5 Aug 21
Reply by Sandra De Leo

National Key Point course or Security Instructor Course"

can anyone help me where to find a National Key Point course or Security Instructor Course"

Started by Mohale Thomas Makhubele

0 Aug 20

Tired of being given the run-around for your accreditation???

Hello Everyone!!!!! If you are in need of accreditation with the SASSETA, MICT SETA, SERVICES SETA, FASSETA and many more please feel free…

Started by Brian Mumba

0 Aug 18

Dear Training providers Find attached a list of our off-shelf training material Email : /…

Started by Walter Chuma

0 Aug 17

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service