Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (393)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Contributor

Promoting Public Sector Education in an Age of Austerity.......

The ETUCE holds 2012 Conference in Hungary (26 November 2012) Budapest will host the 2012 Conference of the European Trade Union Committee…

Started by Norman Ntai

0 Nov 26, 2012

Contributor

Educators are keys to lock-out violation of women and children from early days......Nurture civil behaviour early

Education unions work to prevent violence against women (23 November 2012) EI marks November 25, the International Day for the Elimination…

Started by Norman Ntai

0 Nov 26, 2012

OSIZWENI BUSINESS AND COMPUTER SCHOOL

Im an accredited service provider, accredited with teta. US ID:                 US Tittle 242972       operate advance defined purpose 2429…

Started by Midlord Mkhabela

0 Nov 24, 2012

CIMA Registrations and Company Policies

Hi All, I desperately need help please. I need to register students with CIMA but before that  I need to understand how to amend our L&…

Started by Lerato Monyatsi

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Neo Ramsey Nkoko

Expert Advisor

The pros and cons of an Apex Quality Assurance Body

Des Squire pointed out that I previously wrote an article in which I suggested that SAQA become the Apex Quality Assurance Body for South A…

Started by Hannes Nel

5 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Seta accreditation Training registration

Greetings:,   Advise would be most appreciated for new trainers/companies regarding training registration/accrediation:   i have worked for…

Started by Yolandie Mostert

14 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Elijah Miti

Absence of assessors and moderators for a learning programme creates an impossibility to register

My Company is in the process of registering a learning programme in Legislative Drafting. As a normal requirement the Company needs to have…

Started by Luyanda Mtshotshisa

18 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Luyanda Mtshotshisa

Expert Advisor

Keeping the APPETD on our side

It took me fifteen years before I decided to become a member of the APPETD. The APPETD was established in 1997 as a national body represent…

Started by Hannes Nel

5 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by David Steve Matthe

Expert Advisor

Is it time for an Apex Quality Assurance Body?

In his presentation at the Third Pan African TVET and FET Colleges Conference in Cape Town on 8 November 2012 Minister Blade Nzimande annou…

Started by Hannes Nel

13 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Petra Penninkhoff

Contributor

Mali: ‘Every Child Needs a Teacher’ programme launched(13 November 2012)

Mali: ‘Every Child Needs a Teacher’ programme launched(13 November 2012) A workshop to launch the ‘Every Child Needs a Teacher’ programme w…

Started by Norman Ntai

0 Nov 15, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service