Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (425)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Expert

The importance of cognitive thinking for the improvement of our educational system

These days you often hear people, especially psychologists and educators, talking about cognitive thinking. It clearly is the flavour of th…

Started by Hannes Nel

7 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Dr Andrew Moffat

Get an E-learning platform for cheap and No progamming

The platform is branded to your specifications  Formatted for both PCs and mobile devices. Turn your content (MS Word or PDF) into an on…

Started by Perez HAley MPIO

0 Feb 12, 2013

Assessor Training Special

Assessor Training special 4 days training with POE developement   Cost R2000 Need more details contact: askdevelop@mweb.co.za

Started by Shantal Naidoo

7 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by sylvia hammond

Prof. Mehl passed away (As per skillsportal)

I am shocked to learn from the skillsportal that prof. Mehl has passed away. He was indeed a great supported and mentor when it comes to sk…

Started by Benjamin Motlhabane

1 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Jackie Franck

Are you and your company fulfilling your professional obligations to SA youth?

The essence of professional behaviour is that one mentors, shares and develops those following  with aspirations to enter your profession -…

Started by sylvia hammond

0 Jan 29, 2013

Expert

Why are people afraid of making mistakes or of being wrong?

Once we realise that imperfect understanding is the human condition there is no shame in being wrong, only in failing to correct our mistak…

Started by Des Squire

2 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Clement Makan

Help With Department Of Labour Registration

Hi I need urgent assistance with registering the DoL for First Aid Training, can anyone please assist me with What I need to have in place,…

Started by Allan Hoffman

0 Jan 28, 2013

Contributor

SADTU happy with the re-opening of teacher training college.....Will this symbolize eradication of human resource shortages such as doctors, nurse alike?

SADTU happy with the re-opening of teacher training college The South African Democratic Teachers’ Union has heartily welcomed news of the…

Started by Norman Ntai

0 Jan 26, 2013

Contributor

Establishing a satellite campus of a FET College in outlying areas

We are researching practices of establishing satellite campuses of FET Colleges, Private Training Providers and other educational instituti…

Started by Don Leffler

0 Jan 25, 2013

Assessing and Moderation vs Cost of Course

My Wonder If  the cost of a course does not cover the cost of assessing and moderation which at the end of the day , determine if your accr…

Started by Vishen Naidoo

1 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Des Squire

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service