Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Construction Facilitator/Moderator

Goodday All, Can anyone help me with more information regarding Construction Facilitator/Moderation courses. Regards, MOLIFI 0725123461…

Started by Molifi Diale

0 Mar 20, 2014

Funeral industry learning material

Hi members I would like to be assisted in getting a reliable learning material developer for the funeral industry. Full qualifications for…

Started by Daphne Mbewana

0 Mar 19, 2014

Contributor

Public Comments sought: New NQF level 1; General Education and Training certificate for adults by Umalusi Due Date:30 April 2014

Public Comments sought: New NQF level 1; General Education and Training certificate for adults (GETCA) by Umalusi. Due Date: 30 April 2014 …

Started by Norman Ntai

3 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Dr. Morne Mostert

Contributor

"The DNA of GREAT Teachers - 3 "listicles" you have to read!"

See Tony Gurr's Blog http://allthingslearning.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/the-dna-of-great-teachers-3-listicles-you-have-to-read/

Started by Cas Olivier

0 Mar 18, 2014

National Certificate:Clothing, Textile, Footwear and Leather manufacturing Process

Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator urgently needed for Qualification 58227 National Certificate: Clothing, Textile, Footwear and Leather m…

Started by Joel Malete

0 Mar 16, 2014

Freelance Trainer needed - Cathsseta US 7948

HI all   I am looking for someone to assist me on a freelance basis in regards to the below US:   US ID              -          7948 US Tit…

Started by Clive Moodley

0 Mar 14, 2014

CDE report: urbanisation promotes quality education and cost effective private training provision

Recently I added a discussion to the Post-school Education and Training group about the openings that may exist for private providers to de…

Started by sylvia hammond

1 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by sharon snell

SETA ACCREDITATION

Hi I am currently a facilitator and assessor working at a company  I want to go solo and dont know where to go doing the SETA accreditation…

Started by Christy du Plooy

4 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Christy du Plooy

Expert

A word of warning

Some of the aspiring providers or current providers applying for accreditation and/or extension of scope are advertising on this site for…

Started by Des Squire

4 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Ezra Steenkamp

Contributor

Assessor registration

Dear All A certain SETA I am dealing with, seems to believe that in order for assessors to be registered, they (the assessors) need to be c…

Started by David Loubser

1 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Ezra Steenkamp

RSS

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service