Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (472)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CIMAP newsletter

Dear APPETD Member   We are pleased to announce that the APPETD and CIMAP signed a MOU recently.   The APPETD is very excited about this ne…

Started by Greatwill Segopolo

0 May 15, 2013

Business administration assessor and moderator

I need services seta accredited assessor and moderator for business admin level 2 please contact me on mahoai@gmail.com      /0838821675 R…

Started by Annah Mahoai

0 May 14, 2013

Learning Material

Morning Colleaques, for ServicesSETA and CETA learning Material/ QMS call me on this number 084 8808476 or e-mail me on tumimalete@gmail.co…

Started by Joel Malete

1 May 12, 2013
Reply by Joel Malete

Contributor

2013 Higher Education and Training Budget speech delivered by SACP General Secretary and Minister of Higher Education and Training, Dr Blade Nzimande

2013 Higher Education and Training Budget speech delivered by SACP General Secretary and Minister of Higher Education and Training, Dr Bla…

Started by Norman Ntai

0 May 9, 2013

Certification of documents

It is painful to see police certifying documents the whole day. It is wasteful of state resources. They should be patrolling the streets an…

Started by Luyanda Mtshotshisa

7 May 1, 2013
Reply by Cobus Cato

Where does Umalusi want the private providers to go?

You are cordially invited to attend a meeting at 10:00 on Friday 3 May 2013 at the ROSTEC Auditorium, Pretorius Street 378, Pretoria (Next…

Started by Greatwill Segopolo

5 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by sylvia hammond

Informal training providers vs SETA training providers

What does legislation say around informal training providers, does anyone know? Example of a company that trains courses, but does not want…

Started by Samantha Schwenk

27 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by sylvia hammond

Assessors and Moderators

How generic is the "generic" assessor/moderator course? Can an accountant, lawyer, bricklayer, security gaurd, psychiatrist, train driver,…

Started by Luyanda Mtshotshisa

0 Apr 25, 2013

Teta accredited Assessors & Moderators

Goodday,   We are looking for registered Assessors & Moderators for the following unit standards.   8020 260761 253595 242991 253638 11…

Started by Adre du Toit

0 Apr 25, 2013

Learning Material developer needed

Good day I need the asistance of a course material developer which has expirience with City and Guilds course and also a deveoper which ca…

Started by Jody Grant van Heerden

0 Apr 25, 2013

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service