Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Expert

Are you happy with the communication from your SETA?

Of late I have come accross more and more providers and companies who are so lacking in knowledge about skills development that it is frigh…

Started by Des Squire

27 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Des Squire

The S.A. Payroll Association has been recognised by SAQA as the Professional Body for Payroll Practioners.

The South African Payroll Association is proud to be recognised as the Professional Body. This good news has been warmly accepted by the me…

Started by Val Forrest

1 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by sylvia hammond

Accreditation achieved

Hi All   NewSkills Consulting is situated in Durban and has achieved accreditation with ETDP Seta.  We will be offering Assessor Training f…

Started by Charlene Peens

0 Apr 19, 2013

Facilitators Needed

Dear Members   We are looking to partner with facilitators/consultants for the following  project :   - Mentoring and Coaching Training -Re…

Started by Nompumelelo Promise Mokhine

1 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Sakuntla Ranchod

Competency Based Interviewing Skills

Hi Guys I am looking for a trainer to facilitate a competency based interviewing program. Should anyone be interested please email me on j…

Started by Jade Caprice PIllay

1 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Sakuntla Ranchod

Where have all the Setas gone?

Hi all, can anybody out there help. My HWSETA registration as well as my SASSETA registration is about to expire. I have tried to get hold…

Started by hugo john

0 Apr 10, 2013

FOOD SAFETY, HACCP & QMS TRAINING MATERIALS REQUIRED

Anyone who can assist me with SAQA Aligned training materials in Food Safety, HACCP & QMS and related Unit Standards or skills programs…

Started by Judah Magaya

0 Apr 10, 2013

ACCREDITATION

Which procedure one needs to follow when he/she needs accreditation on a learning programme in  which SAQA does not have the unit standard.…

Started by Khayalethu Ngqeza

0 Apr 8, 2013

An initiative: Discussion on issues that influence the quality of teaching by providers

11 members gained a free seat on my facilitator course, because of their timeous comments and likes of my discussion. This activity is now…

Started by Cas Olivier

0 Apr 8, 2013

E-Learning Training Providers

Dear All,   If you are an E-learning provider with a few years of experience under your belt Sophie Thomas from Business Connexion (Snr Man…

Started by Lerato Monyatsi

0 Apr 3, 2013

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service