Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (502)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KZN Wholesale & Retail Sector seminar to include W&RSETA, CCMA, Compensation Fund representatives

The Department of Labour (DoL) through its Inspection and Enforcement Services (IES) branch plans to hold a Wholesale and Retail Seminar at…

Started by sylvia hammond

0 Jul 26, 2013

Expert

The APPETD is gaining momentum through workshops

Never could I have imagined that such a, well, uninspiring topic could be the theme of such a successful breakfast workshop. The APPETD a…

Started by Hannes Nel

0 Jul 22, 2013

Expert

Are portfolios of evidence necessary for all assessments?

Portfolio is defined as an ongoing systematic collection of evidence that represent milestones in the learner’s journey towards excellence.…

Started by Des Squire

12 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Dr Wynand Goosen

POEs Costs

Hi, What are POEs and how are costs for this determined? Can POEs be applicable for short courses, i.e., for 2-day course?

Started by Andrew Mosae

1 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Des Squire

Promoter

Invitation to attend the QCTO scoping meeting for Property Portfolio and Asset Manager

INVITATION TO ATTEND THE QCTO QUALIFICATION DEVELOPMENT SCOPING MEETING FOR PROPERTY PORTFOLIO AND ASSET MANAGER  OFO CODE 333907   You a…

Started by Bronwyn Newman

0 Jul 15, 2013

Assessors and Moderators

We are looking for registered assessors and moderators  for the following unit standards: US 117156-Interpret basic financial statements US…

Started by Nsingo Sibonile

1 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Makhitle Maimane

Assessor and moderator RPL

Hi , I am looking for training provider who does RPL on moderator and assessor programmes. I have attended assessor course ages ago but nev…

Started by Tebogo Thamaga

0 Jul 10, 2013

SEPEDI SPEAKING HIV&AIDS FACILITATOR WANTED

Dear Members   We urgently need the services of a Sepedi/ Northern Sotho  Speaking HIV and AIDS Facilitator. Please contact : zisukumele@…

Started by Nompumelelo Promise Mokhine

0 Jul 9, 2013

CTT+ Trainer Required Urgent!

URGENT- Hie guys if you are or your know anyone certified in CTT+ and the courses they offer like A+ or N+, please forward your CVs to info…

Started by Jay Gwangwadza

0 Jul 9, 2013

Urgent in need of the following Material

Hi there All I need the following Unit Standards Urgently. Training need to commence soon, so please quote asap, please.      

Started by Carl Liddle

0 Jul 2, 2013

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service