Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (488)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOOKING FOR LGSETA REGISTERED ASSESSORS & MODERATORS

KVR Training & Business Solutions is looking for LGSETA registered assessors & moderators within the greater Gauteng region. I have…

Started by Reinhardt Roets

0 Jun 20, 2013

Promoter

Save yourself time and money by getting rid of those Learner spreadsheets

Tips to Make your Learner Data Administration Easier and be ready for a SETA visit Try to stay away from Spreadsheets because Learner info…

Started by Bronwyn Newman

0 Jun 20, 2013

Promoter

Invitation to Participate in the Artisan Remedial Project

INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ARTISAN REMEDIAL PROJECT The Minister of Higher Education, Dr. Blade Nzimande, declared 2013 as the "Year…

Started by Bronwyn Newman

0 Jun 19, 2013

Cathsseta accreditation

Hi All Anyone out there that can endorse a company that can assist with Cathsseta accreditation? Also interested in buying learning materia…

Started by Susan Gouws

0 Jun 14, 2013

Promoter

Should universities be allowed to withhold degrees?

The story of 44 year old Joseph Khohlokoane, who waited 17 years to graduate at UCT has inspired and horrified many South Africans. On Fri…

Started by Cindy Payle

1 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Patricia Lucas

Durban NVC and or soft skills entrepreneurs

Hi there - I have some learning materials that may be of use to someone in Durban - if you are interested please get in touch with me via e…

Started by Colleen Mutch

0 Jun 9, 2013

Training provider Accreditation

Hi, I am busy with our training provider accreditation with Merseta. Before I kit out our workshop and spend hundred's and thousands of ran…

Started by Sunette Aylward

0 May 28, 2013

Grade 9 Subject Choices

Attention, Grade 9 parents.  This time of year, Grade nines have to make important subject choices.  Our BrainPower Division has experience…

Started by Peter van Nieuwenhuizen

0 May 23, 2013

Contributor

FAIS content assessors and moderators for e-learning JV

Bridgewater Learning is a leading e-learning developer and management company with a number of clients ranging from large corporates to i…

Started by Frank Smit

0 May 21, 2013

Reliability Centred Maintenance Facilitator wanted urgently

Hi All We are currently looking for a facilitator who can facilitate Reliability Centred Maintenance urgently. For more information please…

Started by Sithabiso Moyo

0 May 20, 2013

RSS

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service