Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (496)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CTT+ Trainer Required Urgent!

URGENT- Hie guys if you are or your know anyone certified in CTT+ and the courses they offer like A+ or N+, please forward your CVs to info…

Started by Jay Gwangwadza

0 Jul 9, 2013

Urgent in need of the following Material

Hi there All I need the following Unit Standards Urgently. Training need to commence soon, so please quote asap, please.      

Started by Carl Liddle

0 Jul 2, 2013

Learning Material Needed Urgently

Hi there All We will be training existing entrepreneurs that are running their respective businesses for more than three years. So the NVC…

Started by Carl Liddle

0 Jun 26, 2013

NQF Level 4 or 5 Learning material needed urgently

Hi there All I have a client who is in need of unit standard aligned material in the following disciplines.   Marketing and it must cover…

Started by Carl Liddle

0 Jun 26, 2013

"Leading like Mandela" DVD a powerful and timely intervention for the workplace

Rummaging through our training materials cupboard today I came across this outstanding 50 minute DVD that we used a while back.  I am now p…

Started by Penny Milner-Smyth

0 Jun 25, 2013

SASA ACT and Policy on Learner Attendance

Dear Memmbers   Can anyone please help me. I need  the copies of the SASA ACT 84 OF 1996  and the Policy on Learner Attendance . I tried fo…

Started by Nompumelelo Promise Mokhine

0 Jun 23, 2013

Skilss Development accreditation for Disabled people

Hi our organization has just completed an NQF Level 1 learner ship for 30 disabled people, we had 100% pass rate which we thought was a hug…

Started by Adele Walker

1 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Reinhardt Roets

RPL

Hi all, some of my client are interested in us doing RPL for them can anyone please help. how do I get this off the ground? do I need to re…

Started by Thulie Nkosi

3 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Reinhardt Roets

LOOKING FOR LGSETA REGISTERED ASSESSORS & MODERATORS

KVR Training & Business Solutions is looking for LGSETA registered assessors & moderators within the greater Gauteng region. I have…

Started by Reinhardt Roets

0 Jun 20, 2013

Promoter

Save yourself time and money by getting rid of those Learner spreadsheets

Tips to Make your Learner Data Administration Easier and be ready for a SETA visit Try to stay away from Spreadsheets because Learner info…

Started by Bronwyn Newman

0 Jun 20, 2013

RSS

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service