Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (696)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ELECTRONIC POE'S

Can anyone please assist me. We are one of the Seta Training Providers and in the past the POE's were always in the form of a Lever ach fi…

Started by Barbara Pillay

18 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Megan Combe

QCTO Accreditation

Hi, we need a consultant who can assist us with accreditation with the QCTO ,Please email jodyvh@cad4all.co.za 

Started by Jody Grant van Heerden

0 Apr 11, 2015

Expert

Clarification of understanding

There are so many terms used in relation to workplace based qualifications and training that to some it becomes totally confusing. So what…

Started by Des Squire

9 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Des Squire

Expert

How do you deal with integrated assessment for "Full Qualifications"

The need for integration when conducting a full qualification is covered in the registered qualification outline and is a requirement by SA…

Started by Des Squire

0 Apr 10, 2015

Learning Material

Dear Colleagues in Education   I am looking for Private Service Provider that are will to exchange Full Qualifications. Our Company is Accr…

Started by Mbali Carol Mazibuko - Mabe

1 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by DuduzileZwane

FP&M SETA PROVIDERS/MATERIALS NEEDED

Dear Colleagues   The list below refers.   We are looking for an organisation to partner with to provide these programmes to our clients. T…

Started by Werner Rossouw

0 Apr 1, 2015

HR standards by SABPP

Can someone help me, is it possible that I can access the HR standards that were introduced by SABPP in 2013.

Started by Khayalethu Ngqeza

2 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Khayalethu Ngqeza

Contributor

New online platform for freelancers! Learning Material and Online Courses!

We offer a 90 day introductory offer to introduce two new online platforms. A new online learning website and a new online selling and mark…

Started by Pierre Wepener

0 Mar 30, 2015

COSTING FOR FINANCE AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP

Dear All, I have been asked to do a workshop on finance and supply chain management to the employees of a rural municipality. My challenge…

Started by Precious Sibiya

0 Mar 27, 2015

MERSETA Accredited Assessors and Moderators

We are looking for MERSETA accredited assessors and moderators with experience in the field of welding for the following unit standards: 11…

Started by Jared Shippel

0 Mar 26, 2015

RSS

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service