Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (569)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MS Excel Facilitators required

we are looking for Ms Excel facilitators up to the advanced level. Please email profiles to albert@gleyding.co.za

Started by Albert Mandizvidza

0 Jan 27, 2014

Moderator for US 252043

Dear colleagues We are looking for a Moderator for unit standard 252043 - Manage a diverse work force to add value. This falls under qualif…

Started by Jephias Gwarinda

0 Jan 22, 2014

Umalusi and Edu department

Good day I need the assistance of a consultant who can assist our training academy with umalusi and education department accreditation . em…

Started by Jody Grant van Heerden

0 Jan 21, 2014

are you looking for a freelance assessor/moderator for AGRISETA

Hi My name is Sipho Malumbazo from Bloemfontein,im a qualified freelance Assessor/Moderator for AGRISETA plant production level 1-5,Animal…

Started by Sipho Malumbazo

0 Jan 21, 2014

Diploma in Project Management

Guys Please assist me, I am looking for someone to develop or sell me the course material for Diploma in Project Management. The quote sh…

Started by Andre Olivier

0 Jan 20, 2014

OD ETDP Qualification/ Corporate TRaining

Hi All What would be the best way forward for Corporate training? What qualifications would I need as a facilitator/trainer in industry? I…

Started by ayesha desai

0 Jan 11, 2014

ASSESSOR FOR CONTRACT NEEDED

I am looking for an assessor for W&R SETA with I.D 63409 qualification. Please kindly forward your cv to mginomai@yahoo.com for further…

Started by Ginomai Mlotshwa

0 Jan 10, 2014

Expert

Who's the boss?

Supervisors, managers and/or leaders should be CAPABLE, willing to accept and deal effectively with AUTHORITY, accept the RESPONSIBILITY th…

Started by Des Squire

0 Jan 8, 2014

The state of Skills training in 2013

As an accredited Cathsseta member  I would like to hear how members of skill - universe are experience the current seta environment. Is the…

Started by Delphine Johannes

0 Jan 7, 2014

Contributor

DHET working with other departments should reopen nursing and agricultural colleges that were closed after the GEAR policy.......NEHAWU congratulates Class of 2013

NEHAWU congratulates Class of 2013  Sizwe Pamla, NEHAWU Media Liaison Officer, 06 January 2014   NEHAWU congratulates all grade 12 students…

Started by Norman Ntai

0 Jan 7, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service