Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (393)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have a skill most of you have need for ...

After training writing and communication skills for the Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa (PRISA) and ProVox for more than 25 y…

Started by Peter van der Schyff

0 Mar 20

Construction Facilitator/Moderator

Goodday All, Can anyone help me with more information regarding Construction Facilitator/Moderation courses. Regards, MOLIFI 0725123461…

Started by Molifi Diale

0 Mar 20

Funeral industry learning material

Hi members I would like to be assisted in getting a reliable learning material developer for the funeral industry. Full qualifications for…

Started by Daphne Mbewana

0 Mar 19

Contributor

Public Comments sought: New NQF level 1; General Education and Training certificate for adults by Umalusi Due Date:30 April 2014

Public Comments sought: New NQF level 1; General Education and Training certificate for adults (GETCA) by Umalusi. Due Date: 30 April 2014 …

Started by Norman Ntai

3 Mar 19
Reply by Dr. Morne Mostert

"The DNA of GREAT Teachers - 3 "listicles" you have to read!"

See Tony Gurr's Blog http://allthingslearning.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/the-dna-of-great-teachers-3-listicles-you-have-to-read/

Started by Cas Olivier

0 Mar 18

National Certificate:Clothing, Textile, Footwear and Leather manufacturing Process

Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator urgently needed for Qualification 58227 National Certificate: Clothing, Textile, Footwear and Leather m…

Started by Joel Malete

0 Mar 16

Freelance Trainer needed - Cathsseta US 7948

HI all   I am looking for someone to assist me on a freelance basis in regards to the below US:   US ID              -          7948 US Tit…

Started by Clive Moodley

0 Mar 14

CDE report: urbanisation promotes quality education and cost effective private training provision

Recently I added a discussion to the Post-school Education and Training group about the openings that may exist for private providers to de…

Started by sylvia hammond

1 Mar 12
Reply by sharon snell

Isizulu learning material NOW on SALE

Yellow Media Publisher, has the learning material off shelf available in Isizulu version for SETA aligned qualification within the scope (…

Started by DuduzileZwane

0 Mar 12

SETA ACCREDITATION

Hi I am currently a facilitator and assessor working at a company  I want to go solo and dont know where to go doing the SETA accreditation…

Started by Christy du Plooy

6 Mar 10
Reply by Christy du Plooy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service