Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National Diploma: Public Administration Level 6

I am looking for National diploma:Public Administration L6 learning material. The material should include the following unit standards. 377…

Started by Achford Waini

0 Jul 12

Contributor

JOINED AND COMBINED INTERVENTION PLANNED WITH THE ETDPSETA

Hi to all Skills-Universe Members, Friends and Peers I am trying to get enough ETDPSETA Providers, Learning Designers, Consultants (really…

Started by Pierre Wepener

70 Jul 12
Reply by Lynel Farrell

Register Training Provider as Public FET/VET

Hi All I need to find out what is the process If one want to register a Training company as a Public FET/VET which channels do you follow,…

Started by Mkhize Nelly

7 Jul 7
Reply by Edwin Mothelesi

Verifying Accreditation and College registrations

Good day As a junior Moderator, my main skills are to moderate an assessment and do Quality Assurance. But my big question is, how do I v…

Started by Jaco Burger

6 Jul 4
Reply by Jaco Burger

service seta provider application form

Hallo all I am having trouble getting the provider application form. I have registered as they said. There is no place where you can downl…

Started by sue aletta clifford

1 Jul 3
Reply by marcel samali

FET college application

Hi. Can someone please assist me to register as a FET college. This includes the full process with UMALUSI and FET department. We are an ac…

Started by Leon Gouws

1 Jul 3
Reply by marcel samali

Learning Material

Dear Colleagues in Education   I am looking for Private Service Provider that are will to exchange Full Qualifications. Our Company is Accr…

Started by Mbali Carol Mazibuko - Mabe

2 Jul 3
Reply by marcel samali

development of learning material

I am looking for a young company to come in with us on a tender.  The tender requires us to take a young company on board to build capacity…

Started by Gwendoline Hoch

2 Jul 3
Reply by marcel samali

Christmas in July 2016 - Starting Price @ R4000 a Qualification

Dear Training providers Find attached a list of our off-shelf aligned training material. Email : irene@stabilitytraining.co.za Thank you

Started by Irene Stavast

1 Jul 3
Reply by marcel samali

Request for financial management training providers

Hi.. Im looking for financial management training providers who have the following:  Financial Management course should cover the followin…

Started by Rose Mageza

0 Jun 27

RSS

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service