Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (452)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SSETA ASSESSOR/MODERATOR REQUIRED

We are currently looking for freelance assessors/ moderators for the following qualifications, with pending projects contact send your CVs…

Started by Zibanai Ngulube

0 Sep 5

Stakeholder Reputation Risk is the most dangerous and volatile type of reputation risk

Stakeholder Reputation Risk is the most dangerous and volatile type of reputation risk.   Stakeholder Reputation Risk is the risk that emer…

Started by Deon Binneman

0 Sep 1

Contributor

Sales People Wanted

Looking for people to do sales for a communication company. For further information contact Michelle on: michelle@talkwell.co.za

Started by Michelle Shippel

0 Aug 25

Amended Employment Equity Training Materials

I am looking foe Employment Equity Material covering the new amendments and regulations. If anyone has the material please get in touch wi…

Started by Albert Mandizvidza

0 Aug 21

Contributor

COSATU welcomes signing of Labour Relations Amendment Act

COSATU welcomes signing of Labour Relations Amendment Act  20 August 2014   The Congress of South African Trade Unions welcomes the news th…

Started by Norman Ntai

0 Aug 20

Contributor

TRAINING:: Training Centres Are Producing Sub-standard Artisans

A construction industry survey has pinpointed a parlous skills shortage in the building and construction sector, throwing serious doubts on…

Started by Madivan van der Merwe

26 Aug 19
Reply by Robert McArthur

RATES FOR QUALIFICATION MODERATION

Dear Members   Could anyone please give me a clue as to the rate of Moderating a Qualification with 29 unit standards. How much can I char…

Started by Nompumelelo Promise Mokhine

0 Aug 19

training development tool

hi I'm looking for a training document development tool that can assist in creating a training material/ learner guide Please assist. Than…

Started by Pono Pitsoe

0 Aug 18

Accreditation

Hi guys, We just registered a company and intends to apply for accreditation especially with MICT Seta as we'd prefer starting with compute…

Started by Sello Albert Monyeki

7 Aug 14
Reply by Sello Albert Monyeki

Is it fair to assess learner Skills Development Facilitators against something that isn't in the Unit Standard?

This discussion posted by Celeste as part of another discussion on the QCTO is so important  that I've copied it out into a separate discus…

Started by sylvia hammond

15 Aug 11
Reply by Celeste Maxime Lackay

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service