Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (568)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learning Assumed To Be In Place vs. Recognition of Learning

Good day I raised an issue(s), or rather a point(s) of concern, during July 2013 through an external moderator to a SETA, and somehow it se…

Started by Henk Cloete

8 Jun 29
Reply by Henk Cloete

PFMA/ Municipal Finance Facilitators Urgently Required

Hi all, We need Facilitators who are qualified to Facilitate the following: Strategic and Annual Performance Planning, Asset Management and…

Started by Siphiwe Moyo

0 Jun 24

INSETA accredited assessor with L&D and soft skills training experience

Hi all, I am back on the consultant fields as an experienced Inseta Moderator and assessor.  My specialities are financial services and I a…

Started by Gail Gibson

0 Jun 24

PSETA ASSESSORS AND MODERATORS

Dear Colleagues We are currently looking for registered pseta assessors and moderators for the below listed qualifications, to provide fre…

Started by Kagiso Nkhoma

0 Jun 24

LEARNING MATERIAL : SAQA ID 50481 National Certificate: Financial Markets and Instruments

Hi We are looking for the following LEARNING MATERIAL SAQA ID 50481. \ Warm regards  Buhle Nyethula  JAMELA RESOURCES CONSULTING Pty Ltd …

Started by Buhle Nyethula

0 Jun 22

Machinery Lubrication Facilitator Required

We are looking for a Machine lubrication Facilitator for a three day programme. Please email albert@gleyding.co.za

Started by Albert Mandizvidza

0 Jun 18

Accreditation as Service Provider Service Seta

Good day I have been trying to get provider accreditation from Service Seta for over a year now. I have talked, emailed and phoned every pe…

Started by Herman Groenewald

3 Jun 18
Reply by Hantie de Klerk

Contributor

Gauteng based SHE Trainer / Facilitator wanted

An established SETA accredited training company is recruiting a suitably qualified SHE Trainer / Facilitator for their Gauteng operation. T…

Started by Ken Annandale

0 Jun 18

Contributor

Managers won't attend Occ Health & Safety Act workshops?

Download this talk and hand it to them on audio CD or SHARE it on Facebook. Can't access it? We can DropBox it to you. Want an in-house sem…

Started by Ken Annandale

0 Jun 17

Urgent Attention Assessor and Moderators

To All Freelance Assessor and Moderators Be advised I have a standard practise in my business that when a potential service provider adver…

Started by Graeme Lategan

2 Jun 15
Reply by Graeme Lategan

RSS

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service