Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (462)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Contributor

E=MC2 Relativity Theory and Culture of Learning

Make no mistake I am no expert mathematician but I've been interested in aligning the world of maths, science and Human Capital development…

Started by Pierre Wepener

4 Oct 9
Reply by Pierre Wepener

FET college application

Hi. Can someone please assist me to register as a FET college. This includes the full process with UMALUSI and FET department. We are an ac…

Started by Leon Gouws

0 Oct 2

NPO Training & Company Training Offered - Need guidance

I would like to hear from those who are able to give me advice on how to get my training going in an NPO capacity as well as my PTY for pro…

Started by Mandy Constant

3 Sep 27
Reply by adeline findlay

Urgently looking for QUAL 80646 training material

Is there anyone who has Qual 80646 training material for sale? Please contact me at drmskills@mweb.co.za

Started by Dr Marieta van Rooyen

0 Sep 22

Assessor and Moderation association

Dear All   Any one who have an idea of moderators and assessors association give me information I want to join the association ,I want to p…

Started by Maqhawe Lennet Mali

1 Sep 18
Reply by Matome Harold Masetla

Contributor

Looking to pruchase material for SAQA ID 50080

Further Education and Training Certificate: Project Management – SAQA ID 50080 NQF Level 4, 4 Credits. Any accredited providers with accred…

Started by Pierre Wepener

0 Sep 17

Training / Workplace Provider merSETA

Is it possible for a company with an in-house training department to get accreditation from merSETA, provide learnership training and withi…

Started by Johan Schoeman

2 Sep 15
Reply by Janelle Gravett

Expert

Urgent Request: SAQA Qualification: 71751

To All Accredited Training Providers!  I need a training provider accredited for qualification: 71751 (General Education and Training Certi…

Started by Lynel Farrell

0 Sep 10

Assessors & Moderators

Good day to you all! We are urgently looking for registered assessors and moderators for the following unit standards: Identify potenti…

Started by Nsingo Sibonile

0 Sep 9

MASTER CLASS ON ELECTRICAL MACHINERY: OPERATION, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE.

COURSE OVERVIEW The optimization of rotating machinery has become essential in a global context of an increasing demand of electric power w…

Started by Goodness Promise Mashaba

0 Sep 8

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service