Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (716)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Empowering Employee to get more clients/products

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen Employees come first, Safety Comes First while Clients and Products come after.   I got (Company) accreditat…

Started by Candlish Phakwago

0 Jun 15

Contributor

Warning against conference company: IntelligentAfrica

Hi, I was invited to a conference on RPL recently and imagine my surprise when opening up the brochure!  I was down as a speaker.  I had no…

Started by karen deller

32 Jun 14
Reply by AnnemarieStiglingh

EWSETA

Good day, I am a registered for electrical engineering assessor with EWSETA and facilitator. I am registered for level 2 to level 5 certif…

Started by GABISILE MATHUBA

0 Jun 10

TRAINER, ASSESSOR AND MODERATOR VACANCIES IN SOUTH AFRICA

Hi all. I am without work for one year now. For the past year I have applied for nearly 300 positions. I have received only 3 answers to da…

Started by Jan van Dyk

2 Jun 9
Reply by Jan van Dyk

FACILITATOR

we are looking for qualified assessor, facilitator and moderator for 1. SAQA ID: 57712 2. SAQA ID: 50080 3. SAQA ID: 66249  4.SAQA ID: 496…

Started by Momomh Emmanuel Morris

1 Jun 8
Reply by Albert Mukomba

Freelance Assessors and Moderators

A training company with presence in Johannesburg and Cape Town is looking for freelance TETA Assessors and Moderators to facilitate, assess…

Started by Tarynn Petersen

0 Jun 8

STUDY VISA FOR PRIVATE PROVIDER STUDENTS

Good Day We are a training provider accredited by TETA to offer a National Certificate and Higher certificate qualification. A large numbe…

Started by Mncedisi Dliwako

4 Jun 8
Reply by Heidi D Edwards

Call for someone who can offer credit bearing module in Construction Management

We are offering a Project Management course but need one module in Construction Management. If you are accredited to offer Learnerships and…

Started by Marina le Grange

0 Jun 6

Assessors and Moderators

HI All We are needing to Services Seta registered Assessors and Moderators for  Hygiene and Cleaning 57937 Moderator.  You will need to si…

Started by Xena Cupido

0 Jun 1

Hair and Makeup unit standards

halo...can anyone tell me which unit standard to use for hair and makeup if I want to get my salon SETA Registerd ive heard its changing

Started by Linda Hugo Venter

1 Jun 1
Reply by Tass Schwab

RSS

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service