Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (680)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Graduate Programmes for Accreditation

Recent studies show steady but slow progress at post graduate training in South Africa. See report: http://www.che.ac.za/media_and_publicat

Started by Prof. Dr Hassan Kasolo ( PhD)

0 Apr 21

Struggling with Edu.Dex uploads for the CHE?

The CHE requires accredited training providers to complete Edu.Dex uploads twice a year. These uploads need to be completed before 16 J…

Started by Lindsay Calder

0 Apr 20

Course on: Assessment of Occupational Competency in the workplace

Good day Is there in South Africa a course to take and get certified for Occupational Competency Assessment? And if so is there a SAQA ID…

Started by Jaco Burger

1 Apr 20
Reply by Jaco Burger

Expert

What is an assessor

I often receive enquiries from people who are qualified as assessors but who do not have any idea about assessment. What shocks me most is…

Started by Des Squire

15 Apr 13
Reply by Aibekhotso Mabanga

Registration with DHEt

Evening can anyone assist me with DHET registration I can't seem to understand some of the information they require in this form. Thank u n…

Started by Mkhize Nelly

4 Apr 12
Reply by Thokozani Absalom

Moderator for: Select and recruit candidates for fulfil defined positions: NQF Level 5, Credits 9, SAQA ID 12140

Hi Everyone I'm looking for a Durban based moderator for the following US: Select and recruit candidates for fulfil defined positions:    N…

Started by Jane Troughton

0 Apr 11

Unit Standard 119630 "Use Speaking/ Signing and Listening Skills"

I am looking to source the following course Unit Standard 119630 Urgently. If a training company has it please contact me as soon as possib…

Started by Zuziwe Zantsi

0 Apr 10

We are looking for a moderator for Youth Development, ID 57428.

Started by Reginald Malose

0 Apr 8

Contributor

Plagiarism - So bad it's not worth the paper it is printed on

I have been contracted to facilitate for another provider and on first glance I was quite impressed with what I was using. But you know how…

Started by Celeste Maxime Lackay

0 Apr 6

Expert

Super bad service by ETDP SETA

It is now 3 weeks that I as an accredited provider waits for the ETDP SETA to endorse the Statement of Results for 5 moderator candidates.…

Started by Cas Olivier

72 Apr 5
Reply by Lynel Farrell

RSS

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service