Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (515)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How much do you invest in your business

Started by DuduzileZwane

1 Apr 1
Reply by Corne Erasmus

HR standards by SABPP

Can someone help me, is it possible that I can access the HR standards that were introduced by SABPP in 2013.

Started by Khayalethu Ngqeza

2 Mar 31
Reply by Khayalethu Ngqeza

Contributor

New online platform for freelancers! Learning Material and Online Courses!

We offer a 90 day introductory offer to introduce two new online platforms. A new online learning website and a new online selling and mark…

Started by Pierre Wepener

0 Mar 30

COSTING FOR FINANCE AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP

Dear All, I have been asked to do a workshop on finance and supply chain management to the employees of a rural municipality. My challenge…

Started by Precious Sibiya

0 Mar 27

MERSETA Accredited Assessors and Moderators

We are looking for MERSETA accredited assessors and moderators with experience in the field of welding for the following unit standards: 11…

Started by Jared Shippel

0 Mar 26

HWSETA: Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator required

Hi, I am looking for a HWSETA: Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator to facilitate an HIV/AIDS programme. - The unit standards are 116999, 1…

Started by Ntombi Ngwenya

0 Mar 25

A gaggle of geese, a herd of sheep, a ????? of incompetents!

Competitive Edge Training and Consulting cc have been accredited against various Unit Standards related to OTETDP since 1997. Recently I di…

Started by Dave Muir

15 Mar 25
Reply by Pierre Wepener

Quality Material Developers and Charlatans

I have noticed various discussions talkingabout the varying quality of material developers in SA. Would anybody within the Skills Universe…

Started by Jared Shippel

6 Mar 17
Reply by Natasha Dickinson

With my USs, am I not visible enough pertaining to recognition in the job market?

Hi all I am a registered assessor with SASSETA, but it seems as if my USs that I have are not recognition in the job market. Or perhaps I a…

Started by Elphas Khumalo

4 Mar 14
Reply by Elphas Khumalo

Training Officer accreditations.....did they change?

Hi All, As per title, Training Officer accreditations.....did they change? Have been sending out my CV recently and had a few rejections, h…

Started by Theo Ramlall

0 Mar 13

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service