Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learning Material Required

I'm looking for ready made, SETA accredited learning materials for New Venture Creation Qualification, Levels 3 and 4. Quotations are requ…

Started by Zandile Vilakazi-Mwenda

0 Aug 5

Lead Employers

Would someone please advise around the issue of lead employers. If A Another wants to be lead employer for BEE/CSR reasons of a specific g…

Started by Melanie Harvard

1 Aug 4
Reply by Keegen Chetty

Hwseta Registered Assessors and Moderators Required

Hi. Kwenadi Health Education College is a new college based in Johannesburg and is looking for assessors and moderators for Care worker qua…

Started by Lerato Bopape

0 Aug 4

Expert

New matric requirements being mooted

Hi All Did you see this? http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2014/08/03/radical-matric-reform-on-the-cards1 Kind regards Jacqui

Started by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt

2 Aug 4
Reply by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt

Expert

Make me understand, if you can..............

Dear Skills Universe, Today I sit staring at my keyboard and then staring at my screen, trying to understand how to deal with issues of bei…

Started by Lynel Farrell

2 Jul 29
Reply by Lynel Farrell

CI Number // DOL registration

It's been a long road and we are still stranded.   As a training provider we are registered at the various "SETA'S" and Department of Labo…

Started by Francois Gantz

2 Jul 28
Reply by Francois Gantz

SENIOR ETD ADMINISTRATOR

Senior ETD Administrator An Medium company in Durban Central is looking for an Senior ETD Administrator. Candidate must have passed Matric…

Started by Philani Jackson Mkhize

0 Jul 28

Assessors & Moderators

Good day to you all! We are looking for registered assessors and moderators for the following unit standards: US 115407- Change Management…

Started by Nsingo Sibonile

0 Jul 25

Facilitator and Assessor for Environmental Qualifications

I facilitate and Assess the following; • Qualification 22902 - National Diploma: Environment, Training and Development Practice• Qualificat…

Started by Rumbi James

1 Jul 24
Reply by Jared Shippel

facilitators Required

I am looking for Facilitator to falicitate a Scientific Report Writing and Moderator Training workshops for Two clients in Pretoria within…

Started by Humphrey Lubisi

6 Jul 17
Reply by johnson ademola oni

RSS

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service