Accreditation, training material, assessment (630)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Provider Accreditation: the nit and the grit?

Good day all I just need some real life insight into provider accreditation. Besides the policies and guidelines that are available on th…

Started by Jaco Burger

5 Nov 17
Reply by Jaco Burger

Commissioner of Oaths + Moderator

Good day everyone I need some advice. As a registered MICT Moderator, would it be advantageous to have a Commissioner of Oaths certificat…

Started by Jaco Burger

0 Nov 16

Accreditation Ready Material

I have often observed that many new service providers ask for accredited material. It is important to note that we, nor any other Developer…

Started by Tass Schwab

0 Nov 13

Quality Material Developers and Charlatans

I have noticed various discussions talkingabout the varying quality of material developers in SA. Would anybody within the Skills Universe…

Started by Jared Shippel

31 Nov 13
Reply by Tass Schwab

Solution Seeking Assessors/Moderators

I despise Training Providers who ask you to sign SLA with empty promises and false hope of employment. I also cannot tolerate the fence sit…

Started by Martin John Fynn

0 Nov 12

Credit Transfer/Exemption/2nd Language

How is it possible that learners can obtain a Full Qualification without doing a second language? I have facilitated/Assessed/Moderated on…

Started by Martin John Fynn

2 Nov 12
Reply by Martin John Fynn

Seeking Evaluators for New Material Developed

Hi, I am seeking Evaluator's for New Materials Developed in Civil Construction Management NQF L5  Higher Certificate. Intro To Project Ma…

Started by Barbara Pillay

0 Nov 11

Blade Nzimande's trust reaps R11m in funding from education organisation

A community trust founded by Higher Education and Training Minister Blade Nzimande has received funding allocations worth nearly R11m from…

Started by Pierre Wepener

0 Nov 10

A pyramid scheme is prohibited in terms of the consumer protection act ( CPA ), 68 of 2008. 4Lifenetwork vision : To provide client centric…

Started by Harris Ngcobo

0 Nov 10

Zuma Gives Updates on University Funding and Transformation

Statement from The Presidency 1st November 2015: Government, working with universities, is exploring various options to meet the commitment…

Started by Alan Hammond

2 Nov 2
Reply by Thokozani Absalom

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service