Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National Key Point course or Security Instructor Course"

can anyone help me where to find a National Key Point course or Security Instructor Course"

Started by Mohale Thomas Makhubele

0 Aug 20

Tired of being given the run-around for your accreditation???

Hello Everyone!!!!! If you are in need of accreditation with the SASSETA, MICT SETA, SERVICES SETA, FASSETA and many more please feel free…

Started by Brian Mumba

0 Aug 18

MATERIAL FOR SALE @ R 12 000 A QUALIFICATION

Dear Training providers Find attached a list of our off-shelf training material Email : walter@tcskillsdev.co.za /info@tcskillsdev.co.za…

Started by Walter Chuma

0 Aug 17

PCK Training & Development

PCK Training & Development is a training and Development company created by its CEO Corne Koelewyn, (Occupational directed education, t…

Started by Corne Koelewyn

0 Aug 14

Do you want to be an ETDP Practitioner??? It has never been this easy!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!! Are you currently in the Training industry but do not have formal qualification??? Do you want to be an accredited Faci…

Started by Brian Mumba

0 Aug 13

Qualification-50333

Hi Everyone, I am busy doing RPL for the above qualification ID, I need help maybe with someone that did it or he or she is busy doing it a…

Started by Clement Makhoro

0 Aug 13

Accreditation made easy

Hello Everyone!!!!!If you are in need of accreditation with the SASSETA, MICT SETA, SERVICES SETA, FASSETA and many more please feel free t…

Started by Brian Mumba

0 Aug 12

help with facility

Guys I need a facility in eastern cape where I can train 16 unemployed people if anyone in eastern cape can help please feel free to contac…

Started by mpho Lucas makwela

0 Aug 12

Facilitator and Assessor Available

I facilitate and Assess the following Qualifications, please inbox me; • Qualification 22902 - National Diploma: Environment, Training and…

Started by Rumbi James

0 Aug 11

Does anyone have any advice on this request

Hi all Could anyone tell me if this is standard practice or not, as I have never heard of this before. We are accredited with MICT SETA for…

Started by Clare Staniforth

26 Aug 11
Reply by Brian V Moore

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service