Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (719)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Training Material and Alignment to Seta's specification.

i have access to the training material for the following SETA's: Service Seta  - 18 Full Qualifications Cathssea - 7 Full Qualifications ET…

Started by Carl Liddle

14 Jul 3
Reply by marcel samali

development of learning material

I am looking for a young company to come in with us on a tender.  The tender requires us to take a young company on board to build capacity…

Started by Gwendoline Hoch

2 Jul 3
Reply by marcel samali

Christmas in July 2016 - Starting Price @ R4000 a Qualification

Dear Training providers Find attached a list of our off-shelf aligned training material. Email : irene@stabilitytraining.co.za Thank you

Started by Irene Stavast

1 Jul 3
Reply by marcel samali

Request for financial management training providers

Hi.. Im looking for financial management training providers who have the following:  Financial Management course should cover the followin…

Started by Rose Mageza

0 Jun 27

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

I am hereby requesting for assistance in any accredited bearing course I am a 23 year old young man who has a passion for educational train…

Started by Vutivi Cornrite Mabunda

0 Jun 22

Do we have training providers for Theology in RSA?

Started by DuduzileZwane

1 Jun 22
Reply by Mthulisi Mthue Ncube

Unit Standard 261665

Looking for a Facilitator/Assessor to conduct training for Unit Standard 261665 Prepare Surfaces and apply tiles.

Started by Amanda Rumney

0 Jun 21

Environmental Practice Facilitator and Assessor

I facilitate and Assess the following Qualifications, please inbox me;• Qualification 22902 - National Diploma: Environment, Training and D…

Started by Rumbi James

0 Jun 20

TRAINING MATERIAL NEEDED

Good day, I am about to offer the following courses and I need training material for the following unit standards, > 48573 Systems Supp…

Started by Wanga Jafta

0 Jun 20

President Zuma to convene Labour Working Group

President Jacob Zuma will convene the Presidential Labour Working Group on Tuesday, 21 June 2016, for a discussion of matters relating to t…

Started by sylvia hammond

0 Jun 19

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Alan Hammond.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service