Skills-Universe

Accreditation, training material, assessment (428)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Business Communication facilitators

We are looking for Business Communication facilitators. The programmes are not NQF aligned but we require facilitators who understand the e…

Started by Albert Mandizvidza

1 Jul 7
Reply by Daniel Hadebe

What is going on with the Service SETA???

Does anybody have any idea as to what is going on at the Service SETA? It is a complete shambles and made even worse by the recent communiq…

Started by Jared Shippel

9 Jul 7
Reply by Jared Shippel

Material Wanted ID 12437 Media Relations

We are looking for Unit standard ID 12437 material, please email or phone me if you have it albert@gleyding.co.za 0114624642

0 Jul 2

DoL Registrations

Hi There, We are a newly formed Training company. We've told that we must register with the Department of Labour, for the training side of…

Started by Anna Naicker

0 Jun 23

Re: TRAINING MATERIALS- WINTER SPECIALS R7000/QUAL 18-25 JUNE 2014

36436 National Certificate: Local Economic Development  NQF 4 163 50080 Further Education and Training Certificate: Project Managem…

Started by Nsingo Sibonile

0 Jun 18

Assessors & Moderators

Good morning to you all! We are looking for registered assessors and moderators for the following unit standards: 12484-Perform basic fi…

0 Jun 18

Training Materials required

We are looking for materials for the following unit Standards 377896, 242867, 244287, 244508, 115833 and 117701 please reply to albert@gley…

0 Jun 18

ENVIRONMENTAL PRACTICE ASSESSOR AND FACILITATOR

I am a qualified and well experienced facilitator and Assessor for Environmental Practice  - All levels. I have done lots of work for Munic…

Started by Rumbi James

0 Jun 17

Assessors & Moderators

Good day to all! We are  looking for registered assessors and moderators for the following qualification and unit standard; Qual 73529-…

0 Jun 17

Expert

Doctorate on The QA Challenges of Private Providers

If anyone is interested, my doctorate has now been published by UNISA at http://uir.unisa.ac.za/bitstream/handle/10500/11889/thesis_baumgar

Started by Dr Jacqueline Baumgardt

21 Jun 12
Reply by Petra Penninkhoff

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Alan Hammond.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service