About the course
With a well constructed marketing plan that integrates your offline activities with your social media and e-marketing actions, you can create a virtual 24 / 7 online sales situation.
What we cover in the course:
Goals and strategies
- Clarifying your online purpose and goals – marketing, sales, reputation management, and brand positioning
- Determining which tools you will use
- Planning an online marketing strategy that correlates to your offline activities
The Tools and resources
- Understanding SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SMO (Social Media Optimization) and ORM (Online Reputation Management)
- Considering the social media options such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogging, Pintrest and others
- Exploring additional media such as YouTube and Podcasts
- Using additional tools such as Google (Plus, Alerts, Reader), Ad Words (both Google and Facebook) and RSS and syndication tools such as Hootsuite, Dlvr.It, Social Oomph and Tweetdeck
- How to make sales online – Webstores and Affiliate marketing
- Using an Editorial Calendar to plan your messaging
We also investigate
- How to use the virtual real estate of your website and social sites, most effectively
- Leveraging long lost and tentative relationships and fostering valuable connections and networks
- Creating dialogue with contacts – whether clients, leads or colleagues
- Using social media for research, learning and development, customer care
- Finding decision makers
- How to re-imagine content for the different media
- How to use press releases in your social media, whether or not they have been used in the press
- This is a full day course (lunch is provided) from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Please bring your laptop and internet connection.
- The course costs 2,450 and a 10% discount is offered for 3 or more people from the same organization.
- Public courses are held in Gauteng, KZN and Cape Town and in-house courses are available on request.
- The benefit of providing for an in-house course for Social Media Marketing Magic is that you will be able to have the session focus on your business and industry, have valuable conversations and make decisions within your team and allocate and obtain agreement to social media responsibilities in a group session.
What is provided
- A workbook with comprehensive notes
- An electronic editorial calendar
- A CD with additional information
- Course attendance certificate
About the Presenter
Charlotte Kemp is an avid social media fan, and has presented numerous talks and training sessions on various elements of social media. She has presented to delegates in companies such as Old Mutual, Celestis, Telkom, CSIR and Nedbank. She owns Niche Training and in association with Social Media Solutions, has worked on numerous social media accounts for clients in the fields of finance, retail, B2B, marketing, non-profit, accommodation and small owner-operated businesses and solo-preneurs.