- This event has passed.
Social Media Goal Setting for 2013
1st February 2013
Create and implement a 12 month social media plan for engagement, marketing and sales. Prepare the steps now to get 2013 off to a healthy start.
About the course
This interactive workshop will cover the basic elements to be included in an online marketing plan, connected to your business or organizational goals, and help you to develop milestones and measurements to make your social media work for you.
We will cover
- Identifying your business marketing, branding or online goals for 2013
- Identifying what assets you have in these areas:
- Existing online properties such as your website, social media sites, email accounts, accounts on other sites
- Ability to create or gather content such as stories, testimonials, industry information, company information, product demonstrations and case studies
- Social Media skill assessment of your current online tool set
- Goal Setting basics
- Planning an editorial calendar based on goals, natural calendar events, company and industry events
- Creating creative content
- Planning dates, delegating, collating information, posting content
- Measuring and monitoring your online success
- Completing your initial draft of social media goals
- Building in natural spaces to re-evaluate your online and social media progress
- This is a full day course (a light lunch is provided) from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Please bring your laptop and internet connection.
- The course costs 2,450 and a 10% discount is offered for 3 or more people from the same organization.
- Public courses are held in Gauteng, KZN and Cape Town and in-house courses are available on request.
- The benefit of providing for an in-house course for Social Media Goal Setting is that you will be able to have the session focus on your business and industry, have valuable conversations and make decisions within your team and allocate and obtain agreement to social media responsibilities in a group session.
What is provided
- A workbook with comprehensive notes
- A table / graph to indicate and evaluate key social media metrics
- A year chart calendar that you can mark up, erase and correct
- An electronic editorial calendar
- A CD with additional information
- A complimentary copy of “Using national holidays (real and imagined) to promote your business interests”
- Course attendance certificate